Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What A Contrast

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    CIRF you can find an instance of any and all drivers being a little jerkish.... proves nothing... Kyle Busch has donated more money then most people will ever make in two lifetimes .... and you get all judgement .... same goes for almost all the NASCAR drivers your constantly lambasting.... time to put up or shut up, I would think... most all the drivers have foundations that they stick thousands and thousands of their dollars into, even the lowliest smallest team drivers contribute... Jeff and JJ are in the millions donated.... and still you trash them... amazing....
    and you can say the same about KURT PLUS i 've seen videos that Kurt sat down next to a young young racer you don't think that influenced the kid https://kylebuschfoundation.org/news/

CIRF you can find an instance of any and all drivers being a little jerkish.... proves nothing...
    An instance or two is one thing, but making it a way of life is a whole other circumstance.
    Kyle Busch has donated more money then most people will ever make in two lifetimes .... and you get all judgement .... same goes for almost all the NASCAR drivers your constantly lambasting.... time to put up or shut up, I would think... most all the drivers have foundations that they stick thousands and thousands of their dollars into, even the lowliest smallest team drivers contribute... Jeff and JJ are in the millions donated.... and still you trash them... amazing....
    What is it that I need to put up? LOL!!

I really don't believe that distinguishing between someone who is respectful, humble and dignified from those who talk and act as if they were never taught any respect, manners and dignity is being judgmental. These drivers put themselves out there in the public eye and they choose what persona they wish to project. It's been proven many times that it's not necessary to be an a$$hole to get a point across.

I remember talking to Jeff Gordon on numerous occasions at places like Springfield, IL, Du Quoin, IL and Macon, IL at USAC Silver Crown and midget races back when he was a USAC star in the days before he started driving the taxi cabs. He wasn't the most personable driver we've ever spoken to but he was never openly rude or impolite. I can't say that about some other guys who came up through the USAC ranks. One guy in particular was not just a bit rude but proved to be a complete a$$hole on more than one occasion. I've never spent any time around Jimmie mainly because he didn't come up through the Midwestern USAC ranks and I had already stopped attending gimmick races when he was getting started, but by all accounts he's a genuinely good person and that means something to some of us. pee wee and his nutcase brother seem to revel in being a$$holes, so what does that tell ya'? Not much, other than they seem to enjoy being disrespectful a$$holes. And no, they don't give a fat rats ass what I think. Not now, not ever.

As far as the donations and foundations go, the money given is tax deductible, so there may be just a bit more than the charitable motive at play in regards to the money given away. These guys do the big donations for personal PR (like that's going to help pee wee, LOL!!) and it may save them a considerable amount in taxes. The smart ones have highly competent people figuring the tax implications of every move they make. Not disparaging them for taking advantage of the tax implications but it's true, nonetheless.

And your point is is really some drivers act that way because that is who they are

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    An instance or two is one thing, but making it a way of life is a whole other circumstance.What is it that I need to put up? LOL!!

I really don't believe that distinguishing between someone who is respectful, humble and dignified from those who talk and act as if they were never taught any respect, manners and dignity is being judgmental. These drivers put themselves out there in the public eye and they choose what persona they wish to project. It's been proven many times that it's not necessary to be an a$$hole to get a point across.

I remember talking to Jeff Gordon on numerous occasions at places like Springfield, IL, Du Quoin, IL and Macon, IL at USAC Silver Crown and midget races back when he was a USAC star in the days before he started driving the taxi cabs. He wasn't the most personable driver we've ever spoken to but he was never openly rude or impolite. I can't say that about some other guys who came up through the USAC ranks. One guy in particular was not just a bit rude but proved to be a complete a$$hole on more than one occasion. I've never spent any time around Jimmie mainly because he didn't come up through the Midwestern USAC ranks and I had already stopped attending gimmick races when he was getting started, but by all accounts he's a genuinely good person and that means something to some of us. pee wee and his nutcase brother seem to revel in being a$$holes, so what does that tell ya'? Not much, other than they seem to enjoy being disrespectful a$$holes. And no, they don't give a fat rats ass what I think. Not now, not ever.

As far as the donations and foundations go, the money given is tax deductible, so there may be just a bit more than the charitable motive at play in regards to the money given away. These guys do the big donations for personal PR (like that's going to help pee wee, LOL!!) and it may save them a considerable amount in taxes. The smart ones have highly competent people figuring the tax implications of every move they make. Not disparaging them for taking advantage of the tax implications but it's true, nonetheless.
    Which is probably why you like train racing, you can't understand what they're saying anyways.....

Which is probably why you like train racing, you can't understand what they're saying anyways.....
    Witnessing the crash that took the life of a genuinely decent person (something that obviously has no significance to you) as well as one of the best dirt track racers of all time at Belleville Saturday night has left me devoid of the fortitude, inclination and heart to call you out for your single minded nonsense yet again.

For the time being we'll just chalk it up to your obvious stupidity and therefor you lack any credibility to be taken the least bit serious.

Witnessing the crash that took the life of a genuinely decent person (something that obviously has no significance to you) as well as one of the best dirt track racers of all time at Belleville Saturday night has left me devoid of the fortitude, inclination and heart to call you out for your single minded nonsense yet again.

For the time being we'll just chalk it up to your obvious stupidity and therefor you lack any credibility to be taken the least bit serious.
    Sprints and midgets aren't train races....Indy style and F-1 are train racers...... RIP Brian...

Sprints and midgets aren't train races....Indy style and F-1 are train racers...... RIP Brian...
    As near as anyone can tell you'd have to elevate yourself several notches on the intellectual totem pole to even possess the qualifications of a fool. Thus rendering your evaluation of what is or isn't good racing moot and irrelevant.

And, if you're going to attempt to pay respects to someone then make a fukking appoint to at least spell their name correctly, okay numb skull?!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 08-08-2016 at 07:44 PM.

As near as anyone can tell you'd have to elevate yourself several notches on the intellectual totem pole to even possess the qualifications of a fool. Thus rendering your evaluation of what is or isn't good racing moot and irrelevant.

And, if you're going to attempt to pay respects to someone then make a fukking appoint to at least spell their name correctly, okay numb skull?!!
    Oh pack sand ya ole blowhard.... might want to look at your own sentence structure... (appoint?) My apologizes to the family "Bryan".... don't recall seeing him in a sprint or midget, but in the trucks a few times... I believe... correct that, it was the Nationwide, now Exfinity
    Last edited by mudslinger47; 08-09-2016 at 12:45 AM.

Oh pack sand ya ole blowhard.... might want to look at your own sentence structure... (appoint?) My apologizes to the family "Bryan".... don't recall seeing him in a sprint or midget
    My, my muddy. Such anger and vitriol. Didn't mean to make ya' mad, all I was doing was merely pointing out the harsh reality of the situation.

We won't hold your spelling inadequacy against you since you apologized for misspelling BC's name and corrected yourself.

What we can't overlook is your complete misinterpretation of the word "appoint". In the context with which the word was used it is completely appropriate and meaningful in accordance with the Miriam-Webster online dictionary definition.

appoint

verb ap·point \ə-ˈpȯint\

Simple Definition of appoint
    : to choose (someone) to have a particular job : to give (someone) a position or duty
    : to decide or establish (something) in an official way

You obviously don't know any more about grammar and word usage than you do about what is, and what isn't good racing, and that ain't much.

Now, go pack fudge you half wit! LOLOL!!