Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peoria Speedway

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    they don't like ILL and that's a fact yippee they got mini sprints gotta go now
    A very basic English class would serve you well.

are you a jack ass just today or everyday

Default agreed,

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    MOWA seems to be a first class sanction. We've attended the IRA/MOWA-Bill Waite Jr. Memorial at La Salle the last 3 years running and the racing was very good despite the hog sheds bolted to the cage.

Hopefully the Illinois Sprint Week will be a success and possibly in the future they would add a couple of high quality tracks to that series, such as La Salle and Fairbury

In light of the huge success of the POWRi show at Fairbury a MOWA Illinois Sprint week date combined with the POWRi National Midgets on the same night could be feasible and I think it would be very well received.

It may well be way too premature to even dream about but a USAC National Sprint Car race at Fairbury would be great and well attended by both participants and spectators. Ahhhhhhh. I can dream, can't I? LOL!
    usac would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    MOWA seems to be a first class sanction. We've attended the IRA/MOWA-Bill Waite Jr. Memorial at La Salle the last 3 years running and the racing was very good despite the hog sheds bolted to the cage.Hopefully the Illinois Sprint Week will be a success and possibly in the future they would add a couple of high quality tracks to that series, such as La Salle and FairburyIn light of the huge success of the POWRi show at Fairbury a MOWA Illinois Sprint week date combined with the POWRi National Midgets on the same night could be feasible and I think it would be very well received.It may well be way too premature to even dream about but a USAC National Sprint Car race at Fairbury would be great and well attended by both participants and spectators. Ahhhhhhh. I can dream, can't I? LOL!
    MOWA will be at Macon Saturday, I love late models and I know what's going on at Fairbury. I would love to see BC at Macon chasing 200. This might be the last year seeing BC on dirt, I know where I'm going.