Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Davenport

Default Davenport

DOD must love Davenport Firsttime he's done anything all year and DOD has 4 articles about him and it sounds like he's the best there ever was

Quote Originally Posted by grizzzz5 View Post
    DOD must love Davenport Firsttime he's done anything all year and DOD has 4 articles about him and it sounds like he's the best there ever was
    Yeah. There is a certain announcer that makes sure he spends 80% of his time talking about Davenport too. Just like a song on the radio or commercial on TV - when over played or talked about to much people get sick of it.

He hasn't done anything this year? 15 wins already and it's only end of July. The crown jewels haven't even started yet. I bet he gets two more of those this year. After the record year he had last year, of course this looks like a bad year for him but that's definitely not the case. Hard to live up to the best season in dirt racing history.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    He hasn't done anything this year? 15 wins already and it's only end of July. The crown jewels haven't even started yet. I bet he gets two more of those this year. After the record year he had last year, of course this looks like a bad year for him but that's definitely not the case. Hard to live up to the best season in dirt racing history.
    Pretty good year so far

Better watch what you say S.Sideways will pull his head out of out of JD, slap his underoos and cape on and come find ya....lol I have a picture in my mind of him kicking the door in, steps in with his hands on his hips and say(w/ a lisp) "Dont dare be mean to MY JD or Ill scratch your eyes out." LMFAO LMFAO!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wfo2007 View Post
    Yeah. There is a certain announcer that makes sure he spends 80% of his time talking about Davenport too. Just like a song on the radio or commercial on TV - when over played or talked about to much people get sick of it.
    I have noticed that too. Perhaps James has a secret crush on jd!.....just like SS!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

So what JD is a likeable guy and James and the DoD crew happens to like him not sure what the big deal is

did win 40 k last weekend

Ummmmm....JD's 2015 season was pretty incredible. Who are they supposed to cover more ?
    Also, DOD has pieces about weekly racers from all over the country. They cover it all and if you win, you will probably get coverage.

Yeah they have had a big hard on for him for the past couple years.

they gotta cover mr all time cheat scott bloomeriod

Probably the best single season ever last year, and not too shabby this year, yeah they probably do have a hard on for him, as they do Bloomer too. Its their business

No clue why they would talk about the reigning series champion with 7-8 Lucas wins on the season.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    Ummmmm....JD's 2015 season was pretty incredible. Who are they supposed to cover more ?
    Also, DOD has pieces about weekly racers from all over the country. They cover it all and if you win, you will probably get coverage.
    He does do that a lot.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

They must not like him too much...........got him third behind rocket man and the voodoo cheater.

Or somethin like that.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

what better way to bury the tire cheating story and the future implications.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

They talked about him so much he smoked his power plant on lap 3. I bet they still talk about him all night. Good for him he can't finish worse than 21st.

Cool

I guess all I was saying was he wins a race and DOD has an article that he is back on top On top of what the engine he just blew 3 laps into a 100 lap race

Davenport must be pretty good if 4M is turning on him.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I guess all I was saying was he wins a race and DOD has an article that he is back on top On top of what the engine he just blew 3 laps into a 100 lap race
    He was bad fast till it went up in smoke. He could have made that race better than what it was. And thats saying a lot.
    8/13/16