Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Keep up the great work DoD, some people complain way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Sounds like you live in a cave and never come out.
    Um no. Its not in my budget. Don't judge me if you don't know me.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Um no. Its not in my budget. Don't judge me if you don't know me.
    I think your wording may have caused some to misunderstand. When I read your post it seemed like you were implying that the service isn't worth it, or something of that nature. I can totally understand having a strict budget that DoD isn't a part of, but if space ever does open up and you can add it in I HIGHLY recommend it. I didn't pull the trigger until a few years ago on it, and totally regret not doing it sooner, an excellent, excellent service for anyone interested in National DLM racing.

between that and lucasoilracing tv as made a miserable night into a enjoyable one like watching the show me 100 life for 3 nights while its raining outside
    Last edited by old fan; 07-27-2016 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    I think your wording may have caused some to misunderstand. When I read your post it seemed like you were implying that the service isn't worth it, or something of that nature. I can totally understand having a strict budget that DoD isn't a part of, but if space ever does open up and you can add it in I HIGHLY recommend it. I didn't pull the trigger until a few years ago on it, and totally regret not doing it sooner, an excellent, excellent service for anyone interested in National DLM racing.
    Neither DoD or Cable/satellite is in my budget. There's other resources to find factual info rather having to pay for it. That's like paying for certain ESPN stuff. I can easily go on foxsports or yahoo and get basically the same info and not having to pay for it.

Some people will probly think I'm a cheapskape, which im not but certain things I just can't see paying for.
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 07-27-2016 at 10:19 AM.

You won't get dod stuff on foxsports or yahoo but to each his own

my opinion is dod is overrated but that is just my .02. I have found other means for race results for free most of the time they are instant results. I had a subscription in there early years but cancelled them not worth it to me.

its not the results but the stories and videos you won't get anywhere else , now its time to watch last nights feature for free

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Neither DoD or Cable/satellite is in my budget. There's other resources to find factual info rather having to pay for it. That's like paying for certain ESPN stuff. I can easily go on foxsports or yahoo and get basically the same info and not having to pay for it.

Some people will probly think I'm a cheapskape, which im not but certain things I just can't see paying for.
    It's not really the factual info that makes DoD worth it. It's the other content like the highlights (I wouldn't be paying for DoD if not for all the highlights. I can literally take an hour on Satuday and Sunday mornings and watch highlights from last nights races all over the country. Not to mention the Hell tour, Buckeye, Southern Nationals, AMS etc races and National races during the week). The live show is great as well, and it is one central place to find results for pretty much any LM race that takes place each night. It provides a ton of entertainment that cannot be got elsewhere, and it saves me time in scouring the internet looking for results. Its one of those things, if you tried it for 2 or 3 months you would wonder how you ever got by without it.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

I like DOD just for the race videos the next day and the PPV where it is not a place I can go at the time. The Macon race was a no brainer for me. Save a 10 hour round trip and watch it from the deck with a nice breeze. Great race. It was a shoulda coulda woulda for the ones that didn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    yep still waiting on the 15 buck hour job free health care and free college education
    Nope, you just sue the government because you can't walk. Get a better job is my advice. You wouldn't qualify for college anyway.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I'm almost $18 an hour on part time right now due to a health complication back in Nov that suspended my drivers license for 6 months. Driving is a major requirement for my job. Still waiting to get it back hopefully by the end of this week.

hey chupp and bloomer me neither I DO ALL RIGHT 6 BEDROOM HOME 3 CARS ETC ETC and to dang old for college my brother did alriight with assoc though years ago 400k home 7 kids thru school etc etc
    Last edited by old fan; 07-27-2016 at 11:18 AM.

Default DoD

Lol, really.

Thank you DoD. I like DoD, and their videos. Only thing I'd change, is show more of the field during videos. Focus on the close racing, not the leader at times. Which is a pretty trivial b!tch. So yeah, ty DoD. We have Racewire so I'm good.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

the video from last night was awesome yes choppy really lucas need more nights at places like Macon though

Smile

hey chupp and bloomer me neither I DO ALL RIGHT 6 BEDROOM HOME 3 CARS ETC ETC and to dang old for college my brother did alriight with assoc though years ago 400k home 7 kids thru school etc etc
    I'd be willing to chip in for a basic English class...

You do know that a broke down school bus on blocks that bunks 6 doesn't really qualify as a six bedroom home..........right?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Just think of all the cool stuff you can buy now with that extra $.40 a day burning a hole in your pocket. Go crazy, live it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You do know that a broke down school bus on blocks that bunks 6 doesn't really qualify as a six bedroom home..........right?
    and neither does your double wide either no sir 4 bedrooms upstairs and 2 downstairs now go fix me a pulled pork sammwich I am hungry

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Just think of all the cool stuff you can buy now with that extra $.40 a day burning a hole in your pocket. Go crazy, live it up.
    he 's saving for smokes don't you know