Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    well why dont you throw 2 of them hours towards DOD and toss a little bit at your internet provider and wahla youve got all the fuking latemodel news that you will ever need!! There was a point sometime last yr that i was gonna let one of the guys on here that i consider one of the good guys and consider him a friend as well use my DOD because he didnt have it yet and i wanted him to see what he was missing but he got dod before we could get together and i would of probably done the same with you if you wasnt such a jacka$$ to everyone on here!!
    lol. Thanks for the daily chuckle.

Its not nice to be a jackass

I got the DirtonDirt PPV for I80 on Saturday and am trying the subscription out for a month too. So far its been awesome. I went back to watch a ton of race highlights, especially the ones around Minnesota. It makes me want to get out to the tracks when the Super Late Models are in the area. I hadn't planned on going to the USA nationals, but watching all this LM stuff is making it hard to pass up.

well why dont you throw 2 of them hours towards DOD and toss a little bit at your internet provider and wahla youve got all the fuking latemodel news that you will ever need!! There was a point sometime last yr that i was gonna let one of the guys on here that i consider one of the good guys and consider him a friend as well use my DOD because he didnt have it yet and i wanted him to see what he was missing but he got dod before we could get together and i would of probably done the same with you if you wasnt such a jacka$$ to everyone on here!!
    How you doing man? And yes, I appreciated the offer. Canceled Dirt Late Model Mag and got DoD, worth every freakin penny. Thank you for the compliment too.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    use chrome or firefox and turn off the hd and lower the picture quality try that race monitor works ok on pc and its free
    Yeah I have a nice computer, that I never use. Stupid phone app is only like $5.00 a year, but it's mediocre.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I'm pretty new to it, and you're right......it's handy when it's working though.

Thanks for the auto renew heads up..........unless it gets a little better with the working part , it ain't that handy.

I have to kinda believe that the some of the reasons it doesn't work sometime may be track operator error........what's involved other than the track be set up to run transponders?.....special software?higher speed wifi?
    I agree, if internet is shaky or transponders and there programs aren't jiving, would be my guess. I mostly got it for watching my brother real time. Instead of tweets and that from his home track. Which ain't bad, but I wanted better. It just on the phone isn't the greatest.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    read my post bbq , as far as race monitor its free on pc
    I quit bringing my PC to the race track when I got my new bag phone............but thanks.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I stopped taking my phone to the track. The Soup Can travels well, but there is never enough string.

I quit bringing my PC to the race track when I got my new bag phone............but thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    I stopped taking my phone to the track. The Soup Can travels well, but there is never enough string.
    Liteone is still scratching his head.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    How you doing man? And yes, I appreciated the offer. Canceled Dirt Late Model Mag and got DoD, worth every freakin penny. Thank you for the compliment too.

Hey bud im trying to get better everyday... Im now going bacck into me and my Brothers auto Repair shop everyday now but im still not able to put in a full day yet i just get worn out to much which i may never get over my doctors said... I went back for my first 6 month follow up after my surgery and had another CT scan with Dye and they didnt see that any tumors had grown back but on my next 6 month follow up ill have both the CT scan with Dye and a PET Scan as well and that one is the one i am anxious to see the results on there... other than that im just waiting to get a little stronger before me and the wife venture out to far to a dirt track race... No thanks needed for the compliment man because you are one of the good guys on here and you know me im one of the hard heads lol..
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Minny Lakes View Post
    I got the DirtonDirt PPV for I80 on Saturday and am trying the subscription out for a month too. So far its been awesome. I went back to watch a ton of race highlights, especially the ones around Minnesota. It makes me want to get out to the tracks when the Super Late Models are in the area. I hadn't planned on going to the USA nationals, but watching all this LM stuff is making it hard to pass up.

Exactly Minny Lakes it is worth every dime it cost to get it....theres all sorts of stuff on there to see and the archives are phenominal as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    lol. Thanks for the daily chuckle.

Wasnt said for you to take it as a daily Chuckle dumba$$.... You truly are a class one jacka$$ and there are alot of people on here that agree with me but just wont speak up and say it because they dont wanna listen to you whine and cry like a little school girl..... So why dont you go back over there in your corner like a good boy and sit the fuk down and drink a big glass of STFU juice!!

Wasnt said for you to take it as a daily Chuckle dumba$$.... You truly are a class one jacka$$ and there are alot of people on here that agree with me but just wont speak up and say it because they dont wanna listen to you whine and cry like a little school girl..... So why dont you go back over there in your corner like a good boy and sit the fuk down and drink a big glass of STFU juice!!
    That must make you feel proud to talk tough on an internet forum behind a screen name.

Can't we all just get along? BBQ and I are diametrically opposed to one another's opinions and we manage to keep it civil. I consider both of you to be positive contributors to this board most of the time, there is no reason to start name calling or threatening each other over a difference of opinion this time.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

That must make you feel proud to talk tough on an internet forum behind a screen name.
    He said in another post he has cancer and isn't doing well, he's obviously a very angry and bitter person and is using a message board to vent. I feel sorry for him, he needs to make peace with god before its too late.

No idea what his problem here stems from. I dont understand the name calling and obsentities. I dont use them. My sister has cancer for the second time and she isn't bitter or angry. Its a public forum. If he or anyone doesn't like it use the ignore feature and block me.
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 07-28-2016 at 03:43 PM.

No idea what his problem here stems from. I dont understand the name calling and obsentities. I dont use them. My sister has cancer for the second time and she isn't bitter or angry. Its a public forum. If he or anyone doesn't like it use the ignore feature and block me.
    That's why I never retaliate, it's just a message board and people sometimes don't agree, get over it and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    He said in another post he has cancer and isn't doing well, he's obviously a very angry and bitter person and is using a message board to vent. I feel sorry for him, he needs to make peace with god before its too late.
    You really stooped to that level? You are AMAZING.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    Can't we all just get along? BBQ and I are diametrically opposed to one another's opinions and we manage to keep it civil. I consider both of you to be positive contributors to this board most of the time, there is no reason to start name calling or threatening each other over a difference of opinion this time.

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    Screw you Jeff, and the rocket you rode in on...............🐽

No , really.....lol
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 07-28-2016 at 05:53 PM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Screw you Jeff, and the rocket you rode in on...............

No , really.....lol
    LOL.

I expected a comment like this after my post.