Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    LOL.

I expected a comment like this after my post.
    Obviously kidding, but you are absolutely correct..........our opinions are different but we can be civil and sometimes even find middle ground.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Obviously kidding, but you are absolutely correct..........our opinions are different but we can be civil and sometimes even find middle ground.
    And then again.....sometimes....middle finger!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    And then again.....sometimes....middle finger!
    LOL, not often... but occasionally! Josh Richards hasn't been too aggressive this season so we have been alright so far. It's been long enough that I don't hate Casey Roberts anymore (After last night though I'm not sure about Brian Shirley!) so I think we will be alright for awhile haha.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

LOL, not often... but occasionally! Josh Richards hasn't been too aggressive this season so we have been alright so far. It's been long enough that I don't hate Casey Roberts anymore (After last night though I'm not sure about Brian Shirley!) so I think we will be alright for awhile haha.

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    In Brians defense, Josh was sort of running the Dennis Erb line last night (run bottom in corners and drift up on the straights). Brian had been running the cushion all night and Josh followed him for quite a few laps. Josh had to know he would be there. Kind of a racing deal.
    That deal could have ended a lot worse. I was thinking Josh might have something for Clanton as his car seemed to be getting faster as laps clicked off. Oh well.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    In Brians defense, Josh was sort of running the Dennis Erb line last night (run bottom in corners and drift up on the straights). Brian had been running the cushion all night and Josh followed him for quite a few laps. Josh had to know he would be there. Kind of a racing deal.
    That deal could have ended a lot worse. I was thinking Josh might have something for Clanton as his car seemed to be getting faster as laps clicked off. Oh well.
    I've never seen Shirley do anything "dirty" before (although I didn't always follow IL racing) on track so I'm sure it was just a racing deal, definitely didn't think at any point it was intentional. Fortunately the point lead is almost insurmountable at this poitn. Really would like to see Josh pick up a big W (like the PDC, or USA Nats) in the next few weeks so good to get bad luck out of the way now!

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    Yeah, he finally seems to be over that. I've become a big fan the past several years. He's become the total package, representing his dads company, very well!

Now, about those boxing lessons......! LOL
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Can't we all just get along? BBQ and I are diametrically opposed to one another's opinions and we manage to keep it civil. I consider both of you to be positive contributors to this board most of the time, there is no reason to start name calling or threatening each other over a difference of opinion this time.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Out of respect for your opinion Jeff i will tone it down on this one here... But make no mistake about it I dont like that dude period!! I know you and i have had our words before Jeff but again you are one of the good guys on here!! BBQ is one of the good guys on here as well!! Clayton is one of the good guys too!! My Buddy Plunks is another one of the good guys... theres alot of good guys on here... Now me when someone calls me an A$$hole lol most likely buddy thats because ive earned that title lol...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    No idea what his problem here stems from. I dont understand the name calling and obsentities. I dont use them. My sister has cancer for the second time and she isn't bitter or angry. Its a public forum. If he or anyone doesn't like it use the ignore feature and block me.
    I know you said in an earlier post you had some health issues? I may not like you but i do hope your health gets better! I also hope that your sister beats this (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) as well man because it is some bad stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    He said in another post he has cancer and isn't doing well, he's obviously a very angry and bitter person and is using a message board to vent. I feel sorry for him, he needs to make peace with god before its too late.

As far as you and your opinion of me ptown and me making peace with God... Im good with God already have been for a long time now so dont you worry about what i need to do!! What you need to do though is work on your obsession with all these young boys driving these latemodels now days that you seem to have because it is almost starting to sound creepy on your behalf!! Just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    I know you said in an earlier post you had some health issues? I may not like you but i do hope your health gets better! I also hope that your sister beats this (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) as well man because it is some bad stuff..

As far as you and your opinion of me ptown and me making peace with God... Im good with God already have been for a long time now so dont you worry about what i need to do!! What you need to do though is work on your obsession with all these young boys driving these latemodels now days that you seem to have because it is almost starting to sound creepy on your behalf!! Just sayin...
    Sounds like you getting back to normal, Nasty, and that's a good thing!

Good to see you back on here!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Sounds like you getting back to normal, Nasty, and that's a good thing!

Good to see you back on here!

Thanks a25rjr i have my good days and my bad days but im still plugging along buddy..