Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Kevin likes the bottom a lot more than Bobby.

Quote Originally Posted by turnleftandgasit View Post
    Kevin likes the bottom a lot more than Bobby.
    It wasn't but a year or 2 ago Bobby was called a bottom feeder by some on here.

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    It wasn't but a year or 2 ago Bobby was called a bottom feeder by some on here.
    More like 3 or 4 years ago, Bobby was a bottom feeder. Won a lot of races doing it. He's far from a bottom feeder now.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    More like 3 or 4 years ago, Bobby was a bottom feeder. Won a lot of races doing it. He's far from a bottom feeder now.
    I was thinking it was 2 years ago that there was the big blowup about the tires in Fairbury...... guess it coulda been longer. That's when I remember people calling him a bottom feeder. If the racetrack is around the bottom, you can bet he will be down there, if the car is capable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hubbard View Post
    Does someone from the chassis builder go to the track for a guy like linville to get the car going ?
    Not sure about pierce chassis, but yes......there are folks that do that.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    I was thinking it was 2 years ago that there was the big blowup about the tires in Fairbury...... guess it coulda been longer. That's when I remember people calling him a bottom feeder. If the racetrack is around the bottom, you can bet he will be down there, if the car is capable.
    Fairbury is one of them tracks ,If the bottom and top is good (Most of the time they are) He will be on the Bottom.. Erb likes it down there too at Fairbury.........Just like there is a Good change Jason will be on the Top......Then Weaver is in between them all... Means we get to see a He!! of a Race.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Fairbury is one of them tracks ,If the bottom and top is good (Most of the time they are) He will be on the Bottom.. Erb likes it down there too at Fairbury.........Just like there is a Good change Jason will be on the Top......Then Weaver is in between them all... Means we get to see a He!! of a Race.....
    I agree!.....

They all tell you that they are going to show up at the track and help, chassis builders and engine builders, but most don't, I know audie will show up to help but hes close, pierce is not, Lanigan offers lots of support for the disco club cars.........

If Dustin was a regional driver in Illinois then I'm sure he would probably be giving the Pierce more time, but he has no one to bounce ideas off of in the Ohio Valley area and everyone is either in a Rocket, Club29 or Swartz.

Dustin has beat a lot of guys in much more expensive equipment many times in the Swartz. He's a proven winner, so I don't see why he needs to change. I know he's had a bad year, but it only takes one good night to turn it around.

I just saw where Dustin picked up a really good sponsor in Tim Short Auto Group. Hopefully this will help turn his luck around. He's one hell of a wheel man no doubt about it.