Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fairbury /PDC

Thanks for the updates
    I am what I am

Heat 5 finish 1-Derek Chandler 2-Josh Richards. 3-Rick Eckert. 4-Brian Shirley. 5-Ryan Unzicker

Heat 6 finish 1-Tim McCreadie 2-Steve Francis. 3-Michael Kloos. 4-Earl Pearson Jr. 5-Mason Zeigler

Quote Originally Posted by DennisErbFan View Post
    I don't remember the guy's name but he used to be with the WoO. He was on the summer nationals this year. That guy is a great announcer
    Only the greatest, in my book, Rick Eshelman! Miss him every WoO race. I don't think he wants the gig anymore though, especially with the travel.

Going to be an interesting night 2 for some big names trying to make it into the PDC.2- 20 lap B-main features, with top 2 qualifying for PDC. Bobby Pierce and Jonathan Davenport both in 1st B-Main race. Whoever advances is going to have to win the PDC from the rear of this field. No easy task.T-Mac has won PDC before and has to be considered a favorite to bring home 27K. and possibly the 5K tonight.Other notables who have to battle their way into the PDC: Chub Frank, Boom Briggs, Chase Junghans, Chris Ferguson, Earl Pearson Jr., Eric Wells, Mason Zeigler, Brian Shirley, Billy Moyer

There will obviously be 4 provisionals as well. So, a couple of the WOO guys will saved. I'm not sure exactly how the Provisionals are handed out.

Here is an interesting stat: Illinois drivers have won 11 of the 24 PDC heats over the past four seasons. #FALS. WoO regulars have now won 4 (of 24) total heats in 4 yrs that the tour has sanctioned the PDC.

Hope Wells is ok, he seems to be running better this year. TMac for the win!

FALSO DRAW RESULTS 5K to the winner: Richards wins 2-McCreadie 3-Harlan 4-Chandler 5-Moyer 6-Spatola 7-Feger 8-Pierce 9-Bull 10-Casebolt...***JD not looking good at all tonight. Changed his setup twice and nothing is working. Racing same car that went out on him in Macon a few nights ago...my pick has to be T-Mac for the win tomorrow. A solid 2nd tonight.

sob that would make you dizzy I pick Richards or Clanton by seeing the results from last night

The adjustments Richards made between the heat race and FALSdraw have got that car dialed in. That car was absolutely glued to the track. One of the few guys that could run the center. I think that's bad news for the field.
    8/13/16

clanton coming from the back of the heat to win also makes it interesting tmac looked good chandler looked great so did Harlan but would really like to see babb pull it off he needs one

That center line thru 3-4 was crazy fast

I'm pulling for Chandler, Erb, or TMac.

The rut down low in 1 and 2 cost Harlen 2nd place.

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    I'm pulling for Chandler, Erb, or TMac.
    Derek could very well win this race, the same way Erb almost did last year. If he does, the place will go bonkers.
    8/13/16

Going with T MAC!!!