Default How to get the left front off the ground 1 to 2 inches

I have a pierce 3 hole car 650 LF spring 700rf spring 225rr spring 200 lr spring clamp car pierce pullback with a 600/1200 spring 4bar lr and Z link rr track is extremely dry slick just want to hover the ground with the LF trying new things I run a 3 inch offset wheel on rr and 2 inch on all other corners
    Last edited by jhill22; 07-30-2016 at 05:26 AM.

4" rr wheels, j bar up anything over 7-8" split, more LR drop out. You're there.

Quote Originally Posted by jhill22 View Post
    I have a pierce 3 hole car 650 LF spring 700rf spring 225rr spring 200 lr spring clamp car pierce pullback with a 600/1200 spring 4bar lr and Z link rr track is extremely dry slick just want to hover the ground with the LF trying new things I run a 3 inch offset wheel on rr and 2 inch on all other corners
    Stiffen LR Spring lower panhard bar on both sides. If this is an older pierce car with single spud in frame for panhard you may want to get a clamp bracket

Why are you wanting the lf off the ground and what are you trying to accomplish? JMO.

I was wondering that my self

My car felt better when the tire was just hovering the ground but if it went any higher it was not fun I can't find the sweet spot again

not wanting to hi jack the original question...but could too much bar angle on the RR bars ( too much Drive or Thrust angle) make the RR hike and keep the car from rolling over on the RR spring ( and in turn) keep the LF glued to the ground ?
    Last edited by johnny v; 08-01-2016 at 07:18 PM.

Yes ^ especially on throttle unless chained down.

You say the car "felt better", but was the car fast and competitive? If it was, then you are going to have to try to remember how car was setup. This is why it is very important to keep very good records on all the changes to the car and what it did to car. Put down everything, including air pressures, stagger, bar angles,trail or lead on rear end, bite, caster, camber, toe and fuel load. Also keep track of track conditions and how well you did or didn't drive car. Finally, only make one change at a time so you know what does or does not work. JMO