Default Pierce straight bar questions

On my pierce car on the frame side of straight bar it's just a hole in square tube on my qc there are 4 holes I'm in 2nd from top what happens if you move it up to the top or down in the bottom 2 holes

by moving it down it should improve side bite moving it up should take away side bite. there are others on here who should be able to answer this better than myself.
    Last edited by hipower17; 07-30-2016 at 08:19 AM.

Raise or lower your roll center. Lowering to the bottom two holes will lower your roll center and reverse for raising to the upper hole.

Generally and this is very general:

Lowering will tighten the car on entry and raising will loosen with the short bar. Look at your left side tire temps (this is general stuff here and not a technical dissertation on the subject) Lowering will usually increase those. To get the best sidebite you need to use both rear wheels to do so. I look at everything as a balancing act. Sometimes what you add to the rear in sidebite takes from the fronts ability to create side bite. That's usually when you get the bar too steep/low.

It's a balancing act.
    BUCKLE UP NOW, YA HEAR?