Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How many times have you attended The Belleville Midget Nationals?

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    jd picked up almost 3/r million dollars last year and have the hasssle and buul chit nascar puts out
    Who's jd? What exactly is 3/r million dollars! What exactly is buul chit and who in nascar is putting out? Danica? LOL!! The pertinent question that I have to ask is, what does that all have to do with Belleville?! Bbbwwwaaaaaaahahahahaha!!

explain how race a race that can't get good car count out in the middle of nowhere be considered a crown jewel
    but you can't explain this what you saw at the nebraska race is about it if wasn't for the murdock crap there would be under thirty cars sorry not travelling that far for 30 cars no matter what class

Why does any race become a crown jewel? Some do, most don't. Belleville just happens to be one of the lucky ones that is. It's a great race and a great time. I know, I have been to a lot of crown jewel races. I've been to the last 4 Belleville Nationals and every one has been a blast!! I've got plenty to compare it to and that includes more than 20 World Hundreds, a bunch of Dream's, 4 Oval Nationals, 2 Turkey Night Grand Prix's (gonna' make it 3 next Thanksgiving) and over a half dozen 4 Crown Nationals.

With those credentials I'm thinkin' I know a he!! of a lot more about crown jewel races than you do. But that wouldn't take much. LOL!!

Bullchit 30 cars does not make it a crown jewel 4 crown is not a crown jewel and midgets belong on a track no bigger than a 1/4 mile
    Last edited by old fan; 08-03-2016 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    How many times have you attended The Belleville Midget Nationals?
    not I repeat not going to any event 460 miles away to see midgets stretched out on the track
    Last edited by old fan; 08-03-2016 at 10:09 PM.

Oh, I left out the fact that we've been to 5 Chili Bowl Nationals, which is one of the 2 biggest crown jewels of them all regardless what type cars we're talking about.

You're funny litey!! It's hilarious how pissed you get when confronted with the truth. Half of being able to cope with the truth is being able to admit the obvious. Now take a deep breath and go change your diaper!! LOL!!

you really smoking something nasty 12k is crown jewel that's rich what was PDC last weekend 2 crowns lmfao or usa nats 4 next weekend at Florence can't even think about that or Knoxville nats what would that one be

not I repeat not going to any event 460 miles away to see midgets stretched out on the track
    Watch the videos posted again. It's great racing but for some reason you can't admit the obvious. Take your late model blinders off you might be able to own up to it! LOL!!

you really smoking something nasty 12k is crown jewel that's rich what was PDC last weekend 2 crowns lmfao or usa nats 4 next weekend at Florence can't even think about that or Knoxville nats what would that one be
    The Chili Bowl doesn't pay the winner anywhere near what the PDC pays to win. The Chili Bowl makes the PDC look tiny and insignificant in comparison. The World Hundred pays half of what the Dream pays to win and the World is a much larger event.

In the case of The Chili Bowl it's the prestige of winning it against NASCAR Cup drivers, Indy Car drivers and how a win can advance a drivers' career. It's been proven many, many times. How much does winning the PDC advance a drivers' career? Only what the winners share will buy.

The point is this, a race doesn't need to pay big money to be considered a crown jewel. Longevity and the difficulty of winning are the biggest factors. Plus, many of the past winners of Belleville have gone on to make their mark in other types of racing partially as a result of winning at Belleville. For those and other reasons The Belleville Midget Nationals is most definitely a crown jewel of midget racing.

I'm really starting to feel bad that you are so troubled by that being so..........NOT!! LOL!

there is great racing at many tracks be it local or regional or national be it open wheel or not you are at the wrong belleville for great racing though BUT making it great racing doesn't make a crown jewel seen races that stunk that a crown jewel

One wonders how you would know, you've never been to The Belleville High Banks. Once again, you really don't know what you're talking about! But we knew that from the get-go.

Check the videos posted earlier in this thread. That's some great racing and it ain't at Little Belleville. I've been to both several times and one is no better than the other. Just different, that's all.
    Last edited by CIRF; 08-05-2016 at 02:37 PM.