Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm helping set up a metric car and we just went with adjustable lower mounts. We put the left lower in the next to bottom hole and the right lower one hole up from there. With the car sitting on the ground the uppers are level, lr lower is 20°, rr is 15°. We also put the taller Rf upper ball joint in. Car scaled out with 56% rear, 160lb lr bite, 52% left and cross. We're running new medium compound dirt bozz's. This will be first week with this all new set up, big change from last set up. Any ideas what to expect? Should it 3 wheel? We're also running a set of qa1 sport mod shocks and 16" rear springs. 150 lr, 175 rr, 900 Rf 850 lf

56 tail is certainly enough, but a lot of that depends on where it's mounted. You could have high tail and not a lot of weight transfer. That's important. The shocks will have hand in it too. The sportmod shocks could be too much for it on a hammer down or bumpy track. Like if it was a 9-1 on the lr. I've messed around with the shocks quite a bit, but your driver might like something other than I do. your springs seem kind of soft too, but I don't know what kind of track you are running on either.

The track is a fairly banked d shape 1/4 mile bullring. The lr shock is a gas 7/3 but the others are the qa1 set shocks. Doesn't say valving just dry or heavy. We've got the heavy all the way around except lr. All weight is above and over the rearend. I'll try to post the results after our outing this week.