Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Default Anywhere else but FALS....

...Most of you would have been complaining about how much equipment got tore up. Way more than the Show-Me. But the FALS blinders are in full effect! As I said before, look for Richards to be the man to beat at the World since WOO has banned the threatening competition from the rival tour

This oughta' be good!

I didn't see all the mention of the carnage until I just saw the Tyler Erb thread just now, or else I wouldn't have started this one, but oh well, let 'er roll! (No pun intended)

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    ...Most of you would have been complaining about how much equipment got tore up. Way more than the Show-Me. But the FALS blinders are in full effect! As I said before, look for Richards to be the man to beat at the World since WOO has banned the threatening competition from the rival tour
    Did you go the race? The Wells crash was definetly track related. The Tyler Erb crash was him driving through Unzicker and flipping them both. Swibold got caught up in a racing deal with too many people trying to get to the same spot and it happened on the front stretch. The Pierce crash was a part failure. Clearly you have never been to FALS and apparently you can't read the driver reviews of this race. Chris Ferguson said it was the best track in America. Your conspiracy theory is laughable. They all got caught cheating. Period. So go ahead and climb back in your hole and actually ATTEND the race before getting on here and bashing anyone
    Last edited by dirtwriter; 08-01-2016 at 02:49 PM.

What does FALS stand for?

fairbury american legion speedway

Quote Originally Posted by dirtwriter View Post
    Chris Ferguson said it (FALS) was the best track in America.
    It would be interesting to know if Ferguson has been to and/or raced at every track in America. It'd be a bit difficult to confirm if he hasn't.

I didn't see all the mention of the carnage until I just saw the Tyler Erb thread just now, or else I wouldn't have started this one, but oh well, let 'er roll! (No pun intended)
    Clear out your PMs.... Thanks!

dirtwriter is the winner winner chicken dinner! First one with blinders to take the bait! Congratulations good sir.

PM's cleared Husker (didn't know they were full)...only had like 20 lol.

dirtwriter is the winner winner chicken dinner! First one with blinders to take the bait! Congratulations good sir.

PM's cleared Husker (didn't know they were full)...only had like 20 lol.
    Its idiots like you ruining the sport you moron. Why dont you actually attend a race before you go on bashing tracks like FALS ,who do their absolute best to put on a show. I just explained exactly what happened in each instance and you clearly are too stupid to read. GFY

Quote Originally Posted by dirtwriter View Post
    Did you go the race? The Wells crash was definetly track related. The Tyler Erb crash was him driving through Unzicker and flipping them both. Swibold got caught up in a racing deal with too many people trying to get to the same spot and it happened on the front stretch. The Pierce crash was a part failure. Clearly you have never been to FALS and apparently you can't read the driver reviews of this race. Chris Ferguson said it was the best track in America. Your conspiracy theory is laughable. They all got caught cheating. Period. So go ahead and climb back in your hole and actually ATTEND the race before getting on here and bashing anyone
    According to woo they cheated..........that bone still has some meat left on it.

Stay tuned for hurt feelings when it gets dug back up.( maybe even mine)

And just so you don't think that I think anything otherwise, I have to be in agreement with fergy( and I haven't been to fals yet)...have heard too many other reputable drivers and crew say the exact same thing.......must be something to it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I just knew this was gonna' get good! LOL!

Very mature hot take right there, appreciate your comments. So I am ruining in the sport? Wow you make me feel special, I didn't realize I had that much pull. Where did I say that FALS wasn't doing their best to put on a good show? I didn't question anybody's effort, just merely observing that FALS can do no wrong in the eyes of some folks on here, like yourself, that have a hard on so stiff and overwhelming that it is covering their eyes. You had an excuse ready for EVERY accident that occurred there. You are so blinded by your lust for FALS and urge to defend them (which they don't need defending because they didn't do anything wrong), that you can't help yourself.

Whatever there little fella.

I think Fals is something you have to experience to truly appreciate. Some might not understand that and that's fine. I watch videos from tracks I think are not good but I have never been there so have no idea what they are really like. I grew up going here and it was nothing like it is now. I just got back into going to the races. I was blown away when I realized how popular Fals was on a national level. When I went to the PDC last year I quickly understood why. Experience like I have had at no other track.

The society we've become makes people look at the bad first...I think some people just purposely seek to find something that isn't quite what they expect just do they can complain...whether it be lines too long or they ran out of food or the announcer stinks BLA BLA BLA...I try to look at the good in things otherwise if you go looking for the bad your gonna find it and nothing good comes from it...just a thought

Zach what do you think they should do to make it better in your eyes?

this oughta be good , yeah Zach have you been there really doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    It would be interesting to know if Ferguson has been to and/or raced at every track in America. It'd be a bit difficult to confirm if he hasn't.
    Pretty sure that's just his opinion, doesn't matter if it really is or not.

how many people have raced or attended every track in the nation not even Kenny Schrader has done that