Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default World Finals now two weeks?

http://www.nationalspeedsportnews.co...to-2-weekends/

I'm a bit worried about how the track surface will hold up. But otherwise this is a good deal for UMP Mod and CLM drivers to get a chance to run at THE dirt track.

I think it's a better situation because it gives track crews more time to get it dialed in, instead of having to figure it all out in one weekend. JMO.

- Ben

What Ben said. They can work it the first week and see if it holds together. And if not they get a 2nd chance at a better track.

Where did you see that at?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Nevermind lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Where did you see that at?
    Its doesnt matter you wouldnt understand it anyways!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

World Finals aren't really two weeks. The same format for the World Finals is the same as always.. They just added another week with other divisions. The World Short Track Championship is the week before the World Finals.

i don't see many cars from the midwest attending this event something like this should be at a more centralized location

Same weekend as the dtwc?

It's not supers. It's your regular divisions. I don't see it being as big as the Finals, but I believe there will be alot of people show up to run it and watch

The track conditions wont change. They always have an issue w that.

In may when we run the crate show, the track was great?

Quote Originally Posted by Kwoods25 View Post
    In may when we run the crate show, the track was great?
    I guess u got lucky. I live 45 mins to track and go every yr to world finals and the track has mostly been awful. Its a shame w all the money generated there u would think they would hire some one that could do a better job than whats being done now.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I guess u got lucky. I live 45 mins to track and go every yr to world finals and the track has mostly been awful. Its a shame w all the money generated there u would think they would hire some one that could do a better job than whats being done now.
    What was wrong with the track in 2014? I remember it being great racing. In 2015 it rained all week leading up to the Friday show and it was rough but what does anyone expect? If they had cancelled they would have got complained at like they did on Saturday (I've never seen so many fans pissed off like on Saturday saying they would never be back, etc.). The racing on Sunday was fine as far as I remember? In fact the features have been some of the best racing I see all year, there is a reason why the place is packed you know.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    What was wrong with the track in 2014? I remember it being great racing. In 2015 it rained all week leading up to the Friday show and it was rough but what does anyone expect? If they had cancelled they would have got complained at like they did on Saturday (I've never seen so many fans pissed off like on Saturday saying they would never be back, etc.). The racing on Sunday was fine as far as I remember? In fact the features have been some of the best racing I see all year, there is a reason why the place is packed you know.
    You miss read my post i said mostly. There has been more bad track conditions than there has been good.
    Yes there has been good racing i agree and they sell out every yr also. Im just saying that you would think there would be better track conditions weather permiting. They pack the house in cuz it good atmisphere w all three classes being mods,lm & sprints.
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 08-03-2016 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Its doesnt matter you wouldnt understand it anyways!
    I had a SS moment earlier lmao didnt read all the post

The conditions are the same for everyone there. Let it rip!

Its about time they had something like that for all divisions. Now what are they paying? And like it was said, I dont see alot of midwestern drivers coming unless theres some good money to be made.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Its about time they had something like that for all divisions. Now what are they paying? And like it was said, I dont see alot of midwestern drivers coming unless theres some good money to be made.
    As long as your not present all will b fine!