Default 39th Annual Belleville Midget Nationals To Be Broadcast Live on Internet PPV

the 39th Belleville Midget Nationals will be broadcast live tonight August 6th, 2016, on internet PPV. The broadcast begins at 7 PM EDT on Speedshift TV.

The website link is https://www.speedshifttv.com/order/

At $19.95 this is a pretty good value for one of midget racing's crown jewel races.

CIRF, how is Clausen doing? heard he was in a bad wreck last night at the Nationals

I just got up and getting ready to head for Illinois so I'm still not up to speed on BC's condition at this point. It took them a half hour to get him out of the car and they lifeflighted him to a hospital in Lincoln, Nebraska. As of around 1:30 AM this morning we got official word from USAC that Bryan was breathing on his own. There were some other unsubstantiated details but I won't post them until they are confirmed to be factual.

The track workers put the car on a roll-back and covered it with a tarp and they left the fairgrounds with the car. We have no idea where they went with it. Usually when they cover the car and leave the track it's a very bad sign.

Kid, this was a horribly violent crash. BC was leading the championship A-main and got squeezed up into the guardrail on lap 13, I think. He did about 4 nasty endo's and was still tumbling when Ryan Geth came along and the cars had a tremendous collision with BC's car getting a direct hit to the roll cage.

It really put a damper on the rest of the night's racing. Some people actually left the grandstands and all those that remained were almost in shock.

This was the worst midget accident I've seen since Danny Drinan took that horrible tumble at The Springfield Mile in August of 1992.

When something official is released I'll post it but I refuse to speculate or post anything that isn't official. I've spent some time with BC's Dad Tim and they don't deserve to see or hear innuendo and unsubstantiated chatter.

Say a little prayer, Kid.
    Last edited by CIRF; 08-10-2016 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I just got up and getting ready to head for Illinois so I'm still not up to speed on BC's condition at this point. It took them a half hour to get him out of the car and they lifeflighted him to a hospital in Lincoln, Nebraska. As of around 1:30 AM this morning we got official word from USAC that Bryan was stable and breathing on his own. There were some other unsubstantiated details but I won't post them until they are confirmed to be factual.

The track workers put the car on a roll-back and covered it with a tarp and they left the fairgrounds with the car. We have no idea where they went with it. Usually when they cover the car and leave the track it's a very bad sign.

Kid, this was a horribly violent crash. BC was leading the championship A-main and got squeezed up into the guardrail on lap 13, I think. He did about 4 nasty endo's and was still tumbling when Ryan Geth came along and the cars had a tremendous collision with BC's car getting a direct hit to the roll cage.

It really put a damper on the rest of the night's racing. Some people actually left the grandstands and all those that remained were almost in shock.

This was the worst midget accident I've seen since Danny Drinan took that horrible tumble at The Springfield Mile in August of 1992.

When something official is released I'll post it but I refuse to speculate or post anything that isn't official. I've spent some time with BC's Dad Tim and they don't deserve to see or hear innuendo and unsubstantiated chatter.

Say a little prayer, Kid.
    So sorry to hear and yes by all means I respect the family and would not want to see anything posted that was not factual or posted if the family did not want it posted. thanks for updating me on what you do know and I will say a prayer for BC and his entire family.

RIP 67http://www.4m.net/images/smilies/frown.pnghttp://www.4m.net/images/smilies/frown.png