Default Live vs DoD Live

This weekend I watched Saturday night from the couch with my 3 and 5 year old. I was solo Dad with Mom out of town for work. Here's some thoughts on it.

1: it was great to get to watch with my sons, until they were too tired etc. and i took them to bed.
    2: I didn't have to leave the track because they were tired, just put them to bed after the B's.
    3: I probably wouldn't have fallen asleep sitting in the stands about lap 40 like I did on the couch...I did wake up for the finish though.

All in all, still worth it even though I didn't get to see it all...now if the one day only came with playback rights for a week or so I could watch what I missed.

Quote Originally Posted by MotoMatt View Post
    This weekend I watched Saturday night from the couch with my 3 and 5 year old. I was solo Dad with Mom out of town for work. Here's some thoughts on it.

1: it was great to get to watch with my sons, until they were too tired etc. and i took them to bed.
    2: I didn't have to leave the track because they were tired, just put them to bed after the B's.
    3: I probably wouldn't have fallen asleep sitting in the stands about lap 40 like I did on the couch...I did wake up for the finish though.

All in all, still worth it even though I didn't get to see it all...now if the one day only came with playback rights for a week or so I could watch what I missed.
    Glad to hear you enjoyed the service. If I have to get a PPV I definitely prefer to do so through DoD, they are excellent in all aspects. I can definitely see how the PPV makes it much more convenient for some, but as you said nothing beats the excitement of being there in person. I was at a local track Saturday night, otherwise I would have had no issue purchasing the USA Nationals PPV. A few years ago I wouldn't have considered it, but with a few of the DoD PPVs under my belt I'm very confident that I will get my monies worth. As far as watching what you missed, I believe the highlights were 10+ minutes long so if you watch those it will probably show you a good portion of what you missed for sure.

They archive the broadcasts after a few days.

The archives are only available for the full subscribers I believe. Since I just bought this race I don't get that service.

Does anybody know if DoD will stream through a PlayStation 4 my computer took a dump and I have yet to replace it