Default Seating and camping four the north/south

Hello all been a few since I've been to Florence. Looks like most reserved seats are sold out on front stretch side. Is there places to set up chairs anywhere or do you have to sit in a grandstand. And help would be nice. And also are you allowed to take beer in with no cooler or how does that work I just seen it says no coolers. Thanks
    Last edited by Checkeredflag1015; 08-09-2016 at 06:41 AM.

Default Seating/camping for the North South 100

Also seeing that there Facebook page is saying that they are out of camping spots could this be true. This would not be good for us folks driving 6 hours away. I'm sure people mark off half acre spots for there pop up.
    Last edited by Checkeredflag1015; 08-09-2016 at 06:40 AM.

for this race it is grandstand setting. the only place you may have been able to sit, they put more grandstands there. coolers are allowed on Thursday . fri and sat you can buy a bag of beer or I've gone out to my car and brought in a back of drinks (beer and coke) as needed. I don't know about the camping.

I would think there would be places to set up camp in the back area behind back stretch stands ..we park back there and I've seen people camping way off down in the field.. i'm not sure if that is reserved or not.. the parking seems to be first come-first serve back there and doesn't start filling up until later in the afternoon on Saturday.

So there are grandstands interns three and four now? Because I'm pretty sure that's where we set up shop last time. Also with them lletting people mark off grandstand spots. Do you think one will be able to get a seat and I grandstand come Thursday morning? Just trying to cross all my tees and dotting my i,s. Before we make this a seven hour trek

There are no stands in 3 and 4.. stands on the back straight start coming out of turn 2 and go along the fence all the way until just prior to turn 3 outside pit entrance/exit ..I believe the bottom 10 rows of seating are first come-first serve on the back straight ..you can go to Florence web site and they should have the info.

Well just got off the phone with track. Lady said that they are out of camping spots. Hmmmmm this isn't good. Is there anywhere else to camp in the area?

The houses across from the track charge people to park in their yard. You can pay them to camp. There is also a large field across the road from the pit entrance that I believe people pay to park in.

Thanks guess I'll just have to wait till tomorrow night when I get down there. Glad there is a huge turnout. But (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) I would like a place to camp.

They told me on Facebook that the camping is first come/first serve, they can't be sure you will get a spot. The field near the pit area is not reserved, so I hope there is room there.

I have two tickets for tonight section next to the Flag stand 15 rows up .seats 4 and 5

How many tix do you need ?

I was told that KY Speedway is allowing campers to camp for free this week since they are booked at Florence. Its roughly 25 miles from the track. If u got any tickets for tonight's race et let me know thanks

big bone lick state park is not far. I would guess they would have camping . probably charge, but they are a lot closer.

big bone lick state park is not far. I would guess they would have camping . probably charge, but they are a lot closer and you're are in the park and shade.