Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Wait a minute! What's going on here???

ANOTHER MYSTERIOUS DEATH=> Sanders Supporter Who Served Papers to DNC on Fraud Case Found Dead

AUGUST 5, 2016 10:24 AM
    CORRUPTION
    (Gateway Pundit) – On July 3, 2016, Shawn Lucas and filmmaker Ricardo Villaba served the DNC Services Corp. and Chairperson Debbie Wasserman Schultz at DNC’s headquarters in Washington, D.C., in the fraud class action suit against the Democrat Party on behalf of Bernie Sanders supporters.

Shawn Lucas was thrilled about serving the papers to the DNC before Independence Day.

SPECIAL: Our funds are low and we have deadlines to meet but we are dedicated to stopping Hillary’s dark veil from covering America at any cost! Stand with the Tea Party and make a donation today!

** This was before Wikileaks released documents proving the DNC was working against the Sanders campaign during the 2016 primary.

Shawn Lucas was found dead this week.

shawn lucas dead

According to Snopes Lucas was found dead on his bathroom floor.

We contacted Lucas’ employer on 4 August 2016 to ask whether there was any truth to the rumor. According to an individual with whom we spoke at that company, Shawn Lucas died on 2 August 2016. The audibly and understandably shaken employee stated that interest in the circumstances of Lucas’ death had prompted a number of phone calls and other queries, but the company had not yet ascertained any details about Lucas’ cause of death and were unable to confirm anything more than the fact he had passed away.

An unconfirmed report holds that Lucas was found lying on the bathroom floor by his girlfriend when she returned home on the evening of 2 August 2016. Paramedics responding to her 911 call found no signs of life.
    This follows the death of 27 year-old Democratic staffer Seth Conrad Rich who was murdered in Washington DC on July 8. The killer or killers appear to have taken nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone. Shortly after the killing, Redditors and social media users were pursuing a “lead” saying that Rich was en route to the FBI the morning of his murder, apparently intending to speak to special agents about an “ongoing court case” possibly involving the Clinton family.

And on June 22, 2016, former UN official John Ashe “accidentally” crushed his own throat and died a week before he was scheduled to testify against the Clintons and Democrat Party.

John Ashes died before his court appearance.

Interfering with the Clinton's is getting/always has been, obviously dangerous? What do you think?

Didn't I just point out 47 and counting?

Wait a minute I thought we were not not suppose to trust snopes. Man it sure is hard to keep up with you guys.

The only day the matters is Election day for these 2 idiots not some stupid rally where they get up there and lie to their base. How many time do you have to hear the same stuff to know not to vote for these 2 idiots.

yeah thats right lets vote the mobster from the east coast

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    yeah thats right lets vote the mobster from the east coast
    He sure would be a better choice then the 2 before us. I'm betting the more and more Donald and Hillary open their mouths more people are going to say that as well but, I don't excpect any of you on here to say that because you are sheep and are in line like good little sheep lol

well most of the voters said no no sheep just telling the truth he didn't cut the mustard and how do you Trump would be bad he has no record behind him poltically of course

It boils down to one thing, The Donald can be worked with and the Clintons can't.... its really no more difficult then that... Trump is correct on immigration, don't you agree? Trump is correct on vetting Muslims coming into our country, wouldn't you agree? He wants to bring jobs back to the USA, how bad is that? He wants our country to have the strongest military in the world... is that a problem with you? He wants our country to take care of the vets that have fought for our freedom... is that so dastardly? I really would like answers....

crickets again yeah he come off bold a brash we need somebody loke that instead the clown face we have right now that bows down to other leaders that my friend is a buffoon

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    It boils down to one thing, The Donald can be worked with and the Clintons can't.... its really no more difficult then that... Trump is correct on immigration, don't you agree? Trump is correct on vetting Muslims coming into our country, wouldn't you agree? He wants to bring jobs back to the USA, how bad is that? He wants our country to have the strongest military in the world... is that a problem with you? He wants our country to take care of the vets that have fought for our freedom... is that so dastardly? I really would like answers....
    People in your own party don't support the guy and I'm talking about prominent people in your party that says something doesn't it. They don't trust nor like the guy or some of what he stands for. the guy is a egotistical narcosis and that scares them as well as it should.

We already have the strongest Military, we alreay are vetting muslims, yes I get it that the right wing media says we are not but they are and yes who wouldn't want jobs to come back here, the problem is corporate America does not so, it's not going to happen profit over jobs for Americans, we are already taking care of the vets can we do better yes but, there are now some vets that don't want the Donald to be elected.

because they are the problem get it he doesn't want the salary or air force one etc he wants the country back great again if we are vetting the muslims then why is there a threat or for that matter ISIS camps in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    because they are the problem get it he doesn't want the salary or air force one etc he wants the country back great again if we are vetting the muslims then why is there a threat or for that matter ISIS camps in the USA
    If Donald was running as a Democrat, would you still place your vote for him?

yes but he ain't that stupid his principals are just opposite then what a liberal wants

Well, OF you need to go back and look through the Donnies past!! I don't think you will see the Conservstive mind/principles you think! He saw an opportunity to feed off the weak minded, easily manipulated sheep to boost that already huge ego. So, he jumped on the R train!! And the sheep came a running!! LOL Even Republicans are telling you he's not Conservative! Does that mean you OF have become a moderate or independent? Or just a babbling sheep? Because he's got you fooled!
    Last edited by mud duck; 08-06-2016 at 01:18 PM.

i want somebody to run the country right I don't care what party he is with now put that in your pipe and smoke it now go kiss hilaries azz to day before you do anything else look up no labels https://www.nolabels.org/four-goals/ boo yah i DON'T THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT BILLARY
    Last edited by old fan; 08-06-2016 at 01:29 PM.

Just for you old fan since you like to post links on here

http://www.mediaite.com/online/kraut...-for-approval/

Compared to hillay or christie is a saint is trump perfect hell but a he11 of lot better than the alt look at the latest news with gary johnson