Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    and a cheating sob which equals loser

What i said , wheres all the cheater finders . and if that was a loser, well
    he took the 30,000,00 and slept like a winner .

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    What i said , wheres all the cheater finders . and if that was a loser, well he took the 30,000,00 and slept like a winner .
    Well said^^^^^^
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

That we all cheer for and follow, so.........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    YEAH what he said^^^^^^
    YEAH what he said ^^^^^^
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    That we all cheer for and follow, so.........
    Take it easy on ole Trippy! You know he probly tripped and fell on a loose pallet board. You know the ones he has stacked up to fashion a sundeck, next to his 1954 21ft Airstream!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I can't wait to see all the disappointed faces when this tire rule doesn't do what all the whiners are hoping for. Next they'll yell they were cheating elsewhere, its always the cheating. One thing I've noticed throughout my entire career is, when somebody's driver wins, it was all the driver, when they lose somebody else had to be cheating. Sad, Sad, Sad.

Nobody's going to be disappointed because they know they will at least be on the same playing field when it comes to the right rear tire. That by no means that same drivers will not be at the front because, you can bet they will be at the front before the nights over.

Bloomers probly already spent the $50,010 that he's planning on winning!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Nobody's going to be disappointed because they know they will at least be on the same playing field when it comes to the right rear tire. That by no means that same drivers will not be at the front because, you can bet they will be at the front before the nights over.
    There is gonna be some sad faces on this thread that think changing the RR is gonna change who gets in victory lane. Cream always rises.

Quote Originally Posted by Aces&Eights View Post
    There is gonna be some sad faces on this thread that think changing the RR is gonna change who gets in victory lane. Cream always rises.
    I agree, the same drivers that are usually at the front will be again tonight but, like I said at least they will be on the same playing field, now I realize we are only talking about the rr here.

I'm all for playing by the rules and the rules being enforced and those who violate the rules should be punished.
    Last edited by kidrock; 08-13-2016 at 03:30 PM.

Yall havent heard? Bloomer has a device that he can press a button and spray WD40 on that new tire while racing...sshhhh dont yall tell anyone though LMFAO
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Yall havent heard? Bloomer has a device that he can press a button and spray WD40 on that new tire while racing...sshhhh dont yall tell anyone though LMFAO
    I heard that he had Weld Wheels blend a special prep into the aluminum and when the wheel gets hot enough it dissolves into the tire! I aint jokin!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

scott and some of the others i would bet have already tested just for this.. the ones who run up front week after week will still be out front, what i would be worried about is the guys who have not had much time with a lm40 ..

Thats cw's job
    I deal in pest control and your about to get the shoe. You've crawled the walls of 4M enough , always leaving a slimy trail behind you.

well he did and you know they won't check them
    Better check your pants, I think they have gotten full again.

Win he wins (quite often) you always have to say he cheated. Then when he loses he always got an a$$ whoopin.

Do you know how ridiculous this always sounds? Now get back to trying to fix stupid!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Win he wins (quite often) you always have to say he cheated. Then when he loses he always got an a$$ whoopin.

Do you know how ridiculous this always sounds? Now get back to trying to fix stupid!!!
    Litey is living proof that God has a sense of humor.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    ....and can make concrete crack in all the wrong places!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Your sense of humor man, fukin priceless.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

This thread is living proof most of you are nowhere close to anyone who actually races. The people who are running at the front, contending for wins, stretch the rules, work in gray areas, punch holes in rule books, and just plane old fukin cheat. And you know what, so what, catch me, till then, you better catch up.

No, this isn't referring to adultry, I'm referring to competition. Any book written by a racer, if he gets candid, will let you in on the chit they have done since the 60's or so on.

I just don't get the high road, like y'all are saints who walk the straight and narrow. Open your eyes, and realize, competition and money, brings out the worst in people. They'll do whatever to win an get ahead. You can accept it, or be a hypocrite, and act like your driver would never do anything wrong(lol).

Carry on with the b!tching, and hypocrisy.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.