Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default North/south 100. Supplied tire can't wait cheaters won't prevail

Can't wait till Saturday night. When everybody is on the same right rear. We will finally get to see who's been cheating and if there is just a problem in the lab. What A terrible statement made by the 'king' himself. quoting Mr. Bloomquist there has to be a problem in the lab. Guess we will see where the problem lies come Saturday night. Only problem is it took a UMP sanction race to make this happen sad. Hats off to all drivers tonight it was hell of a race.

Quote Originally Posted by Checkeredflag1015 View Post
    Can't wait till Saturday night. When everybody is on the same right rear. We will finally get to see who's been cheating and if there is just a problem in the lab. What A terrible statement made by the 'king' himself. quoting Mr. Bloomquist there has to be a problem in the lab. Guess we will see where the problem lies come Saturday night. Only problem is it took a UMP sanction race to make this happen sad. Hats off to all drivers tonight it was hell of a race.
    You will still get the die hardon fans to say the bloomer not cheatn.

Its one thing if you rack up all those wins by not cheating but when u cheat as bad as he does how do you know wich ones were really won fair and square. Thats the problem.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Once a cheater always a cheater. He just has to do what he can do to win. I mean the guy would spin his grandma out and put her in the wall for for a $20 bill. -#joke
    Last edited by Checkeredflag1015; 08-12-2016 at 06:20 AM.

It's one tire. Doesn't mean there won't be any cheating on the other three.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Can you believe we all follow this sport so closely knowing all these guys cheat like they do.....doesn't say much about us I guess?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Checkeredflag1015 View Post
    The outcome on Saturday will be the same as last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    It's one tire. Doesn't mean there won't be any cheating on the other three.
    yeah will lucas have enough b@lls to check the other 3 I doubt it

The guy Has never ran good at Florence and the year he has all ready been caught for cheating he runs away from the field and has been unstoppable in the 2nd part of the year. If Lucas would run a clean series and have the balls to stand up to him then things would be different. I mean they rewrite the rule book when davenports dominance started. The series is a joke. Will see what he does in the N/s. My guess isn't good. And to end the conversation my new favorite bloomquist quote " I was not cheating there has to be a problem in the LAB"

yeah bloomer something stinks at the lab oh wait never mind they sealed you evidence up again

he supposedly hired a chemist / salesperson who called himself crowncuts on 4m. now if i wanted to be really good at cheating, i'd soak and treat tires in a lot of different ways and test them myself to see what works best and is undetectable. when i got caught, i'd just blame everyone else and find a new chemical that works for awhile. bending or stretching the rules is one thing. this is pass that.

He is lucky that bobby pierce started in the back

Does the rule say you can't come in under caution and swap one of the other 3 tires to the right rear? Just sayin......

Lightbulb New Rule, Same Result.

1) Thursday, "New Rule, Same result". The cream always rises, losers whine.
    2) Timothy Culp should be nominated for, "most disrespectful" for drop kicking McDowell in the heat.
    3) Jason Jameson should nominated for fastest idiot after eliminating half the field in his heat, lap 1.
    4) "Rocket to Salvation" burned up on re-entry, finished 16th and a lap down... Do It The Wright Way !!!
    5) Mr B@lls got his other 3 nuts checked as well, per as usual.
    6) Only cheaters think everyone else is cheating, same as liars think nobody else tells the truth.

"Winners find a way, Losers whine about who cheated."

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Does the rule say you can't come in under caution and swap one of the other 3 tires to the right rear? Just sayin......
    Yes. If you need to replace the RR you get another LUCAS supplied tire.

Was it Culp that put the horn to Linville in the feature? I seen he had damage from that caution but not sure what happened.
    Last edited by Kromulous; 08-12-2016 at 11:20 AM.

Just say no...

Good Lord. Someone call the wambulance. Let's just wait and see what happens on Saturday. S'kgooo Bloomer!

Lucky Pierce started in the back? Yeah right. Love Aces& Eights take.
    Scott Kleindorfer

Quote Originally Posted by Aces&Eights View Post
    1) Thursday, "New Rule, Same result". The cream always rises, losers whine.
    2) Timothy Culp should be nominated for, "most disrespectful" for drop kicking McDowell in the heat.
    3) Jason Jameson should nominated for fastest idiot after eliminating half the field in his heat, lap 1.
    4) "Rocket to Salvation" burned up on re-entry, finished 16th and a lap down... Do It The Wright Way !!!
    5) Mr B@lls got his other 3 nuts checked as well, per as usual.
    6) Only cheaters think everyone else is cheating, same as liars think nobody else tells the truth.

"Winners find a way, Losers whine about who cheated."
    Like^^^^^^^^^^^
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Yaaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnnn!......Same old story!

Bloomer gets another big check!

Shoulda coulda woulda to the rest of the combatants!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Yaaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnnn!......Same old story!

Bloomer gets another big check!

Shoulda coulda woulda to the rest of the combatants!
    Remember your quote when someone else wins that big check and im not refering to jd.

Ya brag when ya cheat & ya hide when ya legal
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!