Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Well ...Last nite Bloomer came up 10 laps short of saying..... I TOLD YOU SO ..... Instead of being able to tell everyone in his victory speech ( which im sure would have been a good one ) He had to whine about being run over .... Altho Im Not a bloomer fan .... I think its clear bloomer tire goop isnt why hes running up front ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

but when the chit hit the fan he failed but hey was the fastest 2nd place car out there

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    but when the chit hit the fan he failed but hey was the fastest 2nd place car out there
    So where was Moyer?

So should he have just plowed through Bobby like some idiot, or get outta it, add to the points lead and take second. Shows you wether his tires are cheated or not it makes zero difference.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

All of these tire controversies simply fuel the publicity fire and help sell tickets... Ala "professional" wrestling. You guys that get all worked up about tire doping are simply being played by the guys who create the buzz or at least allow it to continue.

I sold tires for years at my home track... Hoosier, McCreary, Marsh, Towel City and even Hurst. Some of my rubber compounds were as soft as 32 on the durometer and as hard as 60..... Guys won on both hard and soft compounds.

And we made our own tire dope.

I think set-up and on track tire management are more important than any secret sauce that someone comes up with. Saving the rr for lap 90 makes some sense... been done for 100 years.

Pavement tracks here in WI now have tire rules where a driver can only mount two new tires per race... And they are sold only at the track... Keeps a guy from soaking his stuff at home. Seems to work ok. Maybe Lucas should head in that direction...
    Last edited by Krooser; 08-14-2016 at 08:57 AM.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    All of these tire controversies simply fuel the publicity fire and help sell tickets... Ala "professional" wrestling. You guys that get all worked up about tire doping are simply being played by the guys who create the buzz or at least allow it to continue.

I sold tires for years at my home track... Hoosier, McCreary, Marsh, Towel City and even Hurst. Some of my rubber compounds were as soft as 32 on the durometer and as hard as 60..... Guys won on both hard and soft compounds.

And we made our own tire dope.

I think set-up and on track tire management are more important than any secret sauce that someone comes up with.

Pavement track here in WI now have tire rules where a driver can only mount two new tires per race... And they are sold only at the track... Keeps a guy from soaking his stuff at home. Seems to work ok. Maybe Lucas should head in that direction...
    I think that would be a great idea then it would end all the BS. It didn't make a difference last night same guys at the front. so, if everyone soaks their tire same guys at the front, if no one can soak their tires same guys at the front.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    This thread is living proof most of you are nowhere close to anyone who actually races. The people who are running at the front, contending for wins, stretch the rules, work in gray areas, punch holes in rule books, and just plane old fukin cheat. And you know what, so what, catch me, till then, you better catch up.

No, this isn't referring to adultry, I'm referring to competition. Any book written by a racer, if he gets candid, will let you in on the chit they have done since the 60's or so on.

I just don't get the high road, like y'all are saints who walk the straight and narrow. Open your eyes, and realize, competition and money, brings out the worst in people. They'll do whatever to win an get ahead. You can accept it, or be a hypocrite, and act like your driver would never do anything wrong(lol).

Carry on with the b!tching, and hypocrisy.
    Excellent post. Nothing but the facts here.
    8/13/16

did`t think that much great a difference in 75 lap and 100 lap race so who is really cheating the lab a lot of cars have struggled this year and makes the one that wins look even better. and some keep great notes on what they did at every track engine setup chassis setup tires and other things but if gearing and ponies don`t match u in big trouble especially if u don`t have the ponies. Thursday and Saturday not a whole lot of difference.

So where was Moyer?So should he have just plowed through Bobby like some idiot, or get outta it, add to the points lead and take second. Shows you wether his tires are cheated or not it makes zero difference.
    you are right bloomer made zero and didn't want the win bad enough and moyer the same as any other driver out of the money some kid not old enough to drink in many states whipped the legends good job bobby

This thread is living proof most of you are nowhere close to anyone who actually races. The people who are running at the front, contending for wins, stretch the rules, work in gray areas, punch holes in rule books, and just plane old fukin cheat. And you know what, so what, catch me, till then, you better catch up.No, this isn't referring to adultry, I'm referring to competition. Any book written by a racer, if he gets candid, will let you in on the chit they have done since the 60's or so on. I just don't get the high road, like y'all are saints who walk the straight and narrow. Open your eyes, and realize, competition and money, brings out the worst in people. They'll do whatever to win an get ahead. You can accept it, or be a hypocrite, and act like your driver would never do anything wrong(lol). Carry on with the b!tching, and hypocrisy.
    So where was Moyer?So should he have just plowed through Bobby like some idiot, or get outta it, add to the points lead and take second. Shows you wether his tires are cheated or not it makes zero difference.
    Very well said
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Bunch of cheatin bastards.........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Bunch of cheatin bastards.........
    Especially those same old frontrunners week in and week out!

I thought the "rule to stop all tire prepping" was going to level the field!

Like others have said, "I told you so"!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Especially those same old frontrunners week in and week out!

I thought the "rule to stop all tire prepping" was going to level the field!

Like others have said, "I told you so"!
    Lucas needs to do all 4 tires.
    If bloomer had "HIS" rr he would have won.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Lucas needs to do all 4 tires.
    If bloomer had "HIS" rr he would have won.
    .....and if JD had Bloomers engine, then..........!

.....and....IF.....the queen had balls, she'd be the KING!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    .....and if JD had Bloomers engine, then..........!

.....and....IF.....the queen had balls, she'd be the KING!
    You better watch what you say these days, in the world we live in now. With that last statement.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    You better watch what you say these days, in the world we live in now. With that last statement.
    LOL......I cant help my redneck up-bringin.....it doesn't go along with political correctness!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    Someday the fan is going to be pointed in your face, and a bunch of us 4mer's are going to be behind the fan with our shovels loaded!!!!

FIRE AWAY!!!!