Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rank them

Default Rank them

Lb4lb week in and week out who are the top 10 dirt late model drivers on the planet? Of course our opinion means nothing but I want to see who thinks what?1 Scott Bloomquist 2Josh Richards 3Billy Moyer 4Dale Macdowell 5Don Oneil 6Jimmy Owens 7Dennis Erb 8Jonathan Davenport 9Chris Madden 10Jared Landers 10

Its Me Myself and I running in a tie for first...the rest of my personalities make up the other seven lmao lmfao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Josh is killing the WOO series. Bout time to come race with the Lucas boys. If he beats those boys like he does the WOO he might jump to number 1 on my list. Killing em

He won't come to Lucas.

I'd have to put JD and bloomer 1 and 2 order those as you wish but the way I would rank a driver is what they could do in a car other than their own weekly ride. Landers is a great driver but it just seems like drives the sh!t out of the car from the start to finish and is normally blowing the tires off. Jimmy Owens I believe is towards the top just needs all the things to fall into place to find that success again. And Moyer he's a legend but I believe is doing the right thing stepping out of the car and that will maybe let him do all he can to progress the chassis development with victory

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Lb4lb week in and week out who are the top 10 dirt late model drivers on the planet? Of course our opinion means nothing but I want to see who thinks what?1 Scott Bloomquist 2Josh Richards 3Billy Moyer 4Dale Macdowell 5Don Oneil 6Jimmy Owens 7Dennis Erb 8Jonathan Davenport 9Chris Madden 10Jared Landers 10
    I agree with the top 4. The rest you could throw in a bag and shake them any way you want. Pretty even.

It would be interesting to see if Dale Mac. ever decided to run a National tour. If I was to pick a driver to steer my equipment, he would be at the top of my list. ( As long as he brings his brother.)
    8/13/16

2 national touring series. The drivers leading the points should be #1 and #2. The argument should be who is #1 and who is #2. No way J.D is in there.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    2 national touring series. The drivers leading the points should be #1 and #2. The argument should be who is #1 and who is #2. No way J.D is in there.
    Ditto. Maybe last year, but not presently.

Not to sure one couldn't rank Josh ahead of Scott. Especially with the year Josh is having.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Josh is killing the WOO series. Bout time to come race with the Lucas boys. If he beats those boys like he does the WOO he might jump to number 1 on my list. Killing em
    Josh has entered 8 Lucas events this year with 4 wins, 1- 2nd place, and 3- 3rd places. Believe he ranks 3rd in Lucas wins with 4 and has a 1.875 avg. finish to date. Not to shabby so far.

Thanks Blue. Started reading this post and those stats were the ones I was wondering about. The 1 is tearing up the Outlaws, and if you go by some of his biggest "fans"(sarcasm) on here, he would be nothing more than an "also ran". Granted, it is a small sample, but head to head competition is what everyone asks for when comparing.
    Definitely my #1 Would be the 0--record/longevity /consistency
    #2--Richards--only b/c Moyer is retired. After that, I agreel that it depends on the year when comparing Lannigan, McDowell, Owens, Clanton, Davenport
    Last edited by bonz45; 08-13-2016 at 07:36 AM.
    "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."

"You rarely get positive results from people who do nothing but complain".

1. Scott Bloomquist, 2. Josh Richards 3. Jonathan Davenport 4. Dale McDowell 5. Shane Clanton 6. Chris Madden 7. Bobby Pierce 8. Jimmy Owens 9. Brandon Sheppard 10. Jared Landers

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    1. Scott Bloomquist, 2. Josh Richards 3. Jonathan Davenport 4. Dale McDowell 5. Shane Clanton 6. Chris Madden 7. Bobby Pierce 8. Jimmy Owens 9. Brandon Sheppard 10. Jared Landers
    That's actually a decent list right there. I'd squeeze in Billy Moyer around 5th. All in all, a good list that's hard to argue with.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    Based strictly on this year, I'd probably switch Bloomer and Richards. The sheer amount of race wins and consistency of Richards in 2016 is staggering. I mean, even when he doesn't win, he still ends up on the podium.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Based strictly on this year, I'd probably switch Bloomer and Richards. The sheer amount of race wins and consistency of Richards in 2016 is staggering. I mean, even when he doesn't win, he still ends up on the podium.
    I went with Bloomer just because of the talent level on Lucas oil is a little better, however I don't think you could go wrong either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Agree with you.... At events they both were at Richards has finished ahead of Bloomquisr 16 times.... Bloomquist finished ahead of Richards 5 times. Bloomquist did not make the Dream. I don't see where it is a question.

You're all wrong! Richards is clearly number 1 right now he's having way better year than bloomer or JD. Until someone can pass him in a big race we will see. Can't wait for the World

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    You're all wrong! Richards is clearly number 1 right now he's having way better year than bloomer or JD. Until someone can pass him in a big race we will see. Can't wait for the World
    I'm good with switching Richards to the 1 spot ahead of the Zero. After I looked at the 8 starts in Lucas races and top 3 in all 8, it's hard to not have him listed #1.

1-Richards 2-Bloomquist 3-Landers 4-Clanton 5-Davenport 6-McDowell 7-Owens 8-BShepp 9-Madden 10-Shirley
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

1 junebug
    2 cletus
    3 goofy
    4 rastis
    5 fido
    6 dumbo
    7 fester
    8 stump
    9 hiar
    10 dopy
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    Fire cracker?