Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

OK, I see..

Quote Originally Posted by Checkeredflag1015 View Post
    Your right my ticket says 8/13. That's today. It don't say 9/13 when they reschedule why risk it.
    I get the feeling you've never attended a big race before. Unless you've had steady rain for 6-8 hours I don't know any major event where you change race times or reschedule or cancel or whatever just because of a forecast of hit or miss showers. Especially 8-9 hours before race time. A lot can happen in that time frame.

Just seen where the track got hit by rain a while ago, anyone know what's going on yet?

Race is ON! We got rain, but we are good.

It looks like there is a chance of getting most or all of the race in, if they hurry. Amazingly the rain keeps holding off.

Track is Greasy, trying to roll it in now.

Quote Originally Posted by intel8 View Post
    Track is Greasy, trying to roll it in now.
    They need to scratch up some dry from underneath the "GREASE" and it would roll in much quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    They need to scratch up some dry from underneath the "GREASE" and it would roll in much quicker.
    He did dig it up after the rain quit. I'm not real keen on my equipment, it was some sort of tiller.

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    I think I need a drink now after reading all of that. :P
    Make that a double.

They're having the all cars on the grounds run the track in right now.

All "B" main cars gotta roll the track in.

Getting ready for B-main #1

Are they racing or raining??

Racing, B mains done now.

How dumb do you feel now OP? Next time, think before you make a pst as dumb as this! Dumbest post on 4m this year!!

Default Wow

Granted this thread makes ya just shake your dam head, but wth?

You can adjust stuff by like an hour, or have no intermissions or introductions etc. You can't just move it up by hours. Drivers, fans, some seriously pi$$ed off people. Some of us also work Saturdays and can only get off in time to go to the race, not just a lot the whole day for it.

And Florence is a heck of a track that does all they can to get stuff in.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Highly unlikely I've seen some of the s**t posted on here. How many races have you been to in your life that have rained out. Many for me and alit of them happen at race time imagine that. Not to mention I've only been to 1 race in my life that's paid money back to people who bought tickets and that was muskingum county speedway. Also I have been to many so called BIG races in my life also been to a WORLD100 that was moved up 3 hours to try to get the race in. UnFortunately they still didn't. My point behind all of this was to try to be in favor of the people who pay the bill"s not to start a 4m war to you guys who check it every 5 minutes to see if anyone comments. Great racing at n/s right now.

Highly unlikely I've seen some of the s**t posted on here. How many races have you been to in your life that have rained out. Many for me and alit of them happen at race time imagine that. Not to mention I've only been to 1 race in my life that's paid money back to people who bought tickets and that was muskingum county speedway. Also I have been to many so called BIG races in my life also been to a WORLD100 that was moved up 3 hours to try to get the race in. UnFortunately they still didn't. My point behind all of this was to try to be in favor of the people who pay the bill"s not to start a 4m war to you guys who check it every 5 minutes to see if anyone comments. Great racing at n/s right now.
    Ah, Don't sweat the little stuff Checkeredflag1015. Just enjoy yourself and have fun!!!! If you keep drinking it will look like its raining in some spots.

Lol. 4m wars. You can spot them threads a mile away, once it gets over about three pages, stay away. Races rain out, until a dome or tarp is over it, it'll happen.

Atomic gave money back over the NDRL fiasco. What year did they move it up that far?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Knowing there's a good potential for precip and the track still says its a go I either stay home or sit in the the car at the track for a few races and wait to see what happens.