Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Florence Finale

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Someone else wins. Good. Tired of the same winner all the time. Had to think tonight would be a cakewalk = almost was
    Kinda reminds you of another series!!!!!!!!!

JD lost a motor

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Pierce wins
    Congrats Bobby, great win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    JD lost a motor
    Does that mean he had to Freddy Flinstone it back to the pits?

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Does that mean he had to Freddy Flinstone it back to the pits?
    Gonna need to Thursday night at BMS if they don't have any ready

I'm just thrilled the N/S 100 still produced a lead change within the last 10 laps like it usually does. The fans got their monies worth. Attending the big race is still a no-brainer. Kings won round 1.
    RACE HARD RACE OFTEN

Matt Miller wins the non qualifier race

Boggs 22 to 7th in the feature after coming from the last row in the B

Bloomer said in the post raced interview, when's asked about Bobbys slider, "I wouldn't call it a slider when you run the guy over."
    That comment drew a chorus of boos from the stands

Quote Originally Posted by 71PRPFan View Post
    Boggs 22 to 7th in the feature after coming from the last row in the B
    impressive to say the least!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LMMS24 View Post
    Bloomer said in the post raced interview, when's asked about Bobbys slider, "I wouldn't call it a slider when you run the guy over."
    That comment drew a chorus of boos from the stands
    I didn't hear the comment, but I did hear the boos and was told later that was what he said. I think you strap any any one young person that is chasing their first big win, and a chance to beat bloomquist in a car, 99% of them would do what he done too.

That place went bonkers when he passed him. Scott tried to take his line away, and Bobby done what he had to do to win.

The Pierce pass was clean compared to what Bloomer did to Madden. It was OK when he ran over Madden but Pierce pulls a nice slider on him and he whines about it. How do people root for that guy?

Wasn't there and not a groupie but the kid gets some redemption for the Show Me. He "was" the show there, sounds like he was at the N/S too. As for the 0's comments no class as usual, no surprise.

great recovery for boggs with all the problems he had

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    The Pierce pass was clean compared to what Bloomer did to Madden. It was OK when he ran over Madden but Pierce pulls a nice slider on him and he whines about it. How do people root for that guy?
    Lol. You're going to b!tch about Bloomer running over Maddens nose, haven't seen it, then call Bobbys pass clean. If Bloomer ran over Maddens nose then it was karma. If it was some ram rod that Bobby was passing, neither woulda finished. The hypocrisy on here is laughable when it comes to Bloomer.

Pretty fukin simple how I root for him, one of the greatest of all time, clean, and it pi$$es people off.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

but lil bobby is just starting

If shoe was on the other foot I guarantee you all would be having an epic meltdown if Bloomer pulled that move. Bobby had 10 laps to go, if that's the last lap, you do that every time, 10 to go, no. He's lucky it was Bloomer and not someone who isn't in a points lead. Cause most woulda drove through his RR.

And Bobby and his crew woulda freaked to if shoe was on the other foot. He wonders why he doesn't get respect on the track, right here is why. Respect is earned, not given. He got a long road to hoe when it comes to that.

And the fans booed with Scotts comments. Ya think he cares, has he cared in 30+ years what people think? Another reason to like him FYI Gearhead.

On a good note, in the poll I had 1.2,5, and Landers.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Great job to Peirce. Looks like Devin Moran had a great run against this competition also. Hopefully we can watch these kids battle each other for big wins in the years to come.

Glad to see Pierce get the win. Pierce had the fastest car at the end of the race. Once he passed Bloomer he pulled away from him. Was the pass clean probably not but, were also talking 50,000 on the line here as well and it wasn't like he took Bloomer out to get the win so, was it really that bad NO.

There is no doubt Bobby has been the show in some of these races this year and by the video I saw on DoD the fans were glad he got by Bloomer for the win.

Yes Devin had a good run as well and I was glad for him being a under funded team and getting a top 5

Again Congrats on the win Bobby!!!!!!

Sorry Scott. If you want to block, you pay the price. Anyone who thinks that slider was dirty hasn't watched the 32 much. That was a graceful slider compared to the many he's pulled this year. He was definitely faster as he pulled away after the pass was made. Don't care what anyone says, that kid is just plain fun to watch and I just hope Dad keeps him on dirt forever. Congratulations Bobby. Again you were the show.

And for Scott, probably the best to ever strap in a late model. And after his interview, he also showed that he's still the biggest dik on dirt. He would be much more creditable if he had a piece of duct tape over his mouth.

My biggest confusion came on the restart when Landers ran over ONeal. How can you start a race DDF and let the 3rd place car take out the leader, then send the leader to the tailDon got screwed big time on that one.

All in all the Florence fans got treated to a good one. Maybe even race of the year. Great job Florence Speedway.
    8/13/16