Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jason Jameson

Default Jason Jameson

What a driver, and what a ride he gave that 12 car last night. Ran 3rd most of the night before his car broke on him. You can't deny the talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubbinsracin1 View Post
    What a driver, and what a ride he gave that 12 car last night. Ran 3rd most of the night before his car broke on him. You can't deny the talent.
    You also can't deny that he can't run anything close to 100 laps.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Wonder how Lanigan feels watching Jason have a better run in his car than he did lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Jameson finished behind Lanigan, that's not what I would call a better run.

After the carnage he caused on Thursday night I'm not sure about the talent part. He did run much cleaner on Friday and Saturday though, I'll give him that much.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    when you normally don't run 100 laps makes it tough don't you think

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    No corporate backing. Foots the bill himself. Let me see you do that and have a car hold up 100 laps in the North South 100 running 3rd

He never hit the wall. Part failure put him out of the race. He had a top finishing car if that had not happen.

You also can't deny he's as wild as they come, he took out half the field on lap 1 in one of his heats. Everytime I see him he's destroying his car or someone elses. Fast, oh yeah. But no situational awareness at all. I'd like to see Booby Pierce, Jameson and Landers in a race by themselves, nobody would make it back to the flag. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Aces&Eights View Post
    I'd like to see Booby Pierce, Jameson and Landers in a race by themselves, nobody would make it back to the flag. LOL
    Oh baby!!!I would pay 20 bucks to see that. Last one still rolling wins. No heats, no B's, just that race.

( and a few yellow flags to bunch em back up.)
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    He never hit the wall. Part failure put him out of the race. He had a top finishing car if that had not happen.
    Did he hit the wall because of a part that broke? I'm a Jameson fan and was watching him before he went out. My dad and I saw him hit the wall hard up in turns 3 and 4. After that, he went to the infiled and dropped out of the race.

Wtf!! Jamison has fans?? Lol dude is a loose cannon

Jameson might have finished behind lanigan, but he put him a lap down when he was up front,,,, great driver!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aces&Eights View Post
    You also can't deny he's as wild as they come, he took out half the field on lap 1 in one of his heats. Everytime I see him he's destroying his car or someone elses. Fast, oh yeah. But no situational awareness at all. I'd like to see Booby Pierce, Jameson and Landers in a race by themselves, nobody would make it back to the flag. LOL
    I watched both heats friday night,and I didn't see Jameson touch anyone.If you are talking about Thursday night's racing,you can thank that Idiot in the yellow #43 for causing all of that.
    you just got greased
    http://www.goddardwarrior.net

Quote Originally Posted by lazermod3 View Post
    I watched both heats friday night,and I didn't see Jameson touch anyone.If you are talking about Thursday night's racing,you can thank that Idiot in the yellow #43 for causing all of that.
    Now that is funny stuff

Ummmm...no.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Did he hit the wall because of a part that broke? I'm a Jameson fan and was watching him before he went out. My dad and I saw him hit the wall hard up in turns 3 and 4. After that, he went to the infiled and dropped out of the race.
    Jason himself said he never hit the wall. He bent a lower control arm and couldn't steer after that. I thought he had hit too, I couldn't see from where I was sitting if he hit or not. There was also something else bent in right rear. The door wasn't bent up though.

cutman,GEAR_HEAD you both need to take those rose colored glasses off,and pay attention as to what's going on,on the track.

And as GEAR_HEAD indicated in another post,the cream will rise to the top,and be one of the sixteen locked into the feature.
    you just got greased
    http://www.goddardwarrior.net

Well there you are again standing against the world and reality defending your favorite driver.

Sorry bud, its on video and the blame belongs to JJ Crashworthy.