Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jason Jameson

Quote Originally Posted by lazermod3 View Post
    cutman,GEAR_HEAD you both need to take those rose colored glasses off,and pay attention as to what's going on,on the track.

And as GEAR_HEAD indicated in another post,the cream will rise to the top,and be one of the sixteen locked into the feature.
    Anyone who thinks that wasn't rough driving by Jameson doesn't know a thing about racing. You should educate yourself before you make yourself look so dumb again.

Who could really tell if he's a good driver or not, the way he abuses his equipment, it's no wonder parts fail on his car. You can't really compare his driving style to a Pierce or BShepp because even when they're letting it all hang out up on the cushion, they still look under control, at least most of the time. Not Jameson, just mash it to the floor and turn left. You will pass some cars that way, but you won't finish many races (see Jameson's career).

No respect for this guy after seeing the way he talked to his crew on a couple of occasions, not to mention his (lack of) driving style. Fun to watch...well, sort of...as long as he's not around my favorite driver/s...as Aces&Eights said, no situational awareness (or any awareness at all really). I don't care if he pays for his own stuff or not, he should go run crates for a couple of years. I'd bet most of his passes are because the front runners give him more room that other drivers, given his history, because they know he won't be around in the end.

I've never seen someone make a fast car as slow as Jameson last year at the big Ponderosa fall race. You could see him lose 2/10 a lap, his "talent" and his RR were burning up at the same rate.

Lol the SWARPER stuffs another one last night at Portsmouth. This dude can't help but to drive over his head. He always has a fast car but he can't keep it off of walls or other cars on the track. This dude either had money out the a$$ or a crew that doesn't mind fixing tore up racecars across the clock. He was racing for the lead and bam, SWARPER strikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Lol the SWARPER stuffs another one last night at Portsmouth. This dude can't help but to drive over his head. He always has a fast car but he can't keep it off of walls or other cars on the track. This dude either had money out the a$$ or a crew that doesn't mind fixing tore up racecars across the clock. He was racing for the lead and bam, SWARPER strikes!
    Thought you knew it all? They wasn't at portsmouth last night.

I've watched JJ race about a 1/2 a dozen times and he was always fast and out of control. I've yet to see him finish a race. He is fun to watch. But as FinnFan said, as long as he's nowhere near one of my favorite guys.
    8/13/16

Zyoung, where was it? Must have read it wrong? You always find a way to argue bub, everyone on here knows exactly what I'm talking about. Something about you and small things.. Lol takes one to find all the small things I guess
    Last edited by Centeroff; 08-20-2016 at 06:32 PM.

Ive seen this kid race numerous times. Tears up more stuff than Ron Jeremy back in his prime.

Quote Originally Posted by makin'bakin' View Post
    Ive seen this kid race numerous times. Tears up more stuff than Ron Jeremy back in his prime.
    LMAO good one
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

My man kept true to his promise last night. Brought out I believe 3 cautions including hot laps. SWARPER