Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Bloomquist needs a tissue...

"Just like every pass Bobby makes, it's with complete disrespect..."

Cry me a f'n river!!!! It was 10 laps to go for 50 grand!!!

i hear WWE contacted pierce after that slam lastnight. Pierce was gonna get hime either way he didnt have to slam him

if that was a slam you my friend don't know chit bobby wanted the win ole bloomer didn't

WWE said they did not want him, said they did not want to put up with Bobbys fans calling every one Haters....

maybe ole bloomer need to watch this lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEPwDIGWYug

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerfest View Post
    i hear WWE contacted pierce after that slam lastnight. Pierce was gonna get hime either way he didnt have to slam him
    I just wonder what your plan would have been to get by? Bloomer is blocking the high line from center straight into corner and coming down to diamond off, eliminating the slider from behind.

I think Bobby made the best choice and didn't get between Bloomer and the wall. The best time to pass is when you can.

Great job and great win for Bobby

congrats Bobby Pierce !! nice run my man !!! so , speaking of passing with disrespect , is that the same kind of disrespect Bloomquist gave Madden the night or two before ????

Drivers sometimes have to make a choice of running over the guy in front of you and take the risk of losing respect or running clean and maybe finishing second, if you are truly faster than the guy in front of you can make a clean pass.

[QUOTE=drano;2033046]Drivers sometimes have to make a choice of running over the guy in front of you and take the risk of losing respect or running clean and maybe finishing second, if you are truly faster than the guy in front of you can make a clean pass.[/QUOTE

Kinda like what Dale Sr. did his whole racing career?

Bloomer moved up in his line as bobby was running him down. I'm sure bloomers crew told him to but at that point you get what you get and don't throw a fit, you made the decision to try to block don't be mad when he throws a slider.

I agree 100%. He must've forgot the body slam he gave Madden Thursday Night and that was a heck of lot worse than what Bobby did. Wait Bobby didn't do nothing but out drive the Dam Crybaby. People want to talk about Pierce's fans?! Wow that's funny because just look at how Scott's fan act. Just like him!!!

[QUOTE=plunks7;2033059]
    Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Drivers sometimes have to make a choice of running over the guy in front of you and take the risk of losing respect or running clean and maybe finishing second, if you are truly faster than the guy in front of you can make a clean pass.[/QUOTE

Kinda like what Dale Sr. did his whole racing career?
    I watched Dale Sr. race from when he started on dirt all the way through nascar and he made plenty of clean passes in his career and yes some not so clean but some people get stuck on the negative and never move on.

[QUOTE=drano;2033065]
    Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post

I watched Dale Sr. race from when he started on dirt all the way through nascar and he made plenty of clean passes in his career and yes some not so clean but some people get stuck on the negative and never move on.
    You are correct drano. The same with Bloomquist haters!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    if that was a slam you my friend don't know chit bobby wanted the win ole bloomer didn't
    Well well ole Litey gets to quill away and be happy . But if Bloomquist had slammed Pierce he would need the tissues and a straight jacket.

Needs the straight jacket regardless!!!

Gotta catch the kid first bloomer does have the equipment if you.know what I which.I.know you to a slide for the lead

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    Gotta catch the kid first bloomer does have the equipment if you.know what I which.I.know you to a slide for the lead
    You eat lead paint chips for lunch? Your post(s) make(s) zero sense. Best part is you ragging on Bloomer for scheming/cheating when you're trying to pull the biggest slip n trip scam in St Louis history. Hypocrite much?
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Pierce made an aggressive pass without taking out the zero. How'd that work for 44 on Thursday whilst getting passed by the zero?

He's the best ever in the seat, and one of the worst out of it.

I not big fan of Bobby but Scott has done it to others so far this year and in the pass. Maybe it's karma, but if I feel sure for anyone it's not Scott by long shot. O'Neal is the one got screwed out the win. Nice win btw bobby

Scott did not show any respect to the 44 when he tail whipped him on a pass not including the same at Smokey Mtn . Bobby half slid him and drove him up the track like it was for 50 g . Win some loose some... Mr Respect with passing... He is on a roll this year seing how they changed the rules so he could catch up ...