Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Default Lost respect for Bloomquist

Lost a lot of respect for Scott Bloomquist during his interview about Bobby Pierces pass. The kid is going for $50000 I've seen alot worse passes. Pierce just flat out outdrove him!! He put it up in the cushion and let it eat. Congrats to Pierce and crew!

Im a bloomquist fan and i like pierce as well but youll never see bloomquist slam someone in that manner. pierce was gonna get him either way but pierce should contact WWE after that slam.

The fact that Pierce (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) near tore the RR quarter of his car tells me he drove like an ass.

And you had respect for him to begin with? Strange.

So i guess everyone exspected pierce to just follow bloomer and not try to win pierce drives exactly like don oneal used to and its exciting for the fans that they get there entertainment and monies worth just be thankful the rain stayed away and we witnessed a great north south

Will I cant wate too see the Next time Bobby trys that .. And Bloom gas and turns left and Bobby ends up in the Wall...If you have too drive over the nose of a Car thats not a Pass thats,,,, Well dont want to be CALLED a Hater so Here we go agen.. Its Ok if he does, it but when it done too him,, O well Dont want to be Called a Hater...

Did bloomer run the high side?

Maybe Scott can talk to him about it at the World....Oh wait, he can't go..lmao!!

Quote Originally Posted by bleedsbluer2 View Post
    So i guess everyone exspected pierce to just follow bloomer and not try to win pierce drives exactly like don oneal used to and its exciting for the fans that they get there entertainment and monies worth just be thankful the rain stayed away and we witnessed a great north south
    And thats why Don was Hated so much.. and lost most of his Fans ... and than stopped doing it Cause he got so much $hit over it...If driving like a A$$ is your monies worth... I just keep my money and not Go....

Bloomquist likes to drive that mid line in the corners. It makes sliders difficult at best. The little slam when they go by is a byproduct some times. It's just racing. It's ok to block. It's also ok to rough them up a bit going by, if they do. That was a 40k difference in pay. It was no where near a 40k slam.

Quote Originally Posted by gorj View Post
    Did bloomer run the high side?
    He moved up to try and stop Bobby,just didn't work out.

Beautiful pass,loved it,just became a Bobby Pierce fan

Quote Originally Posted by 56GWebbfan View Post
    And you had respect for him to begin with? Strange.
    Agreed! You can't lose respect for somebody you already have 0 respect for.

you know if bobby would slow down a little bit he might be a hellva racer lmfao who said that ole by the way scotty bobby started 16 th

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    Lost a lot of respect for Scott Bloomquist during his interview about Bobby Pierces pass. The kid is going for $50000 I've seen alot worse passes. Pierce just flat out outdrove him!! He put it up in the cushion and let it eat. Congrats to Pierce and crew!
    Are you just finding this out about Bloom Bloom? the man is a great racer, but a conceded jerk. My opinion has not changed in the last 20 yrs. He always makes excuses. He is a bore

Its not that he did it to Bloomer ,Its that he will do it to every one...The New Don Oneal .. Power slid and crash them...I just hope he dont get hurt when the Pay backs starts....I know at least 4 drivers that are thinking Bobbys in front of me Turn Right.. Now .. And think,,, That looks bad hope hes not hurt....

yes and he wins any other questions speaking of bobby that is

Didn't get to see it. Sounds like it was legit though. Question: Does LOLMS punish "rough driving"? If so, they didn't seem to think it was.

that wasn't rough driving just bloomer whining

I'm a die hard Bloomquist fan. When racing on dirt you better be prepared to expect the unexpected at all times. Bobby did exactly what anybody else would do to win, and that is pass the lead guy. It may not be to your standards or your likes. But Bobby Won!!!! Bloomer gained a very comfortable lead in LOLMDS, so there was a positive that was gained by Bloomer. And I for one am very Happy about that.