Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Young drivers have no fear. Pound the wall, pedal to the metal, no problem. Run over the shrewd veteran, can do. Time passes and they finally figure it out. In the meantime they're bold, brash and fun to watch.

Bobby also came close to taking Moyer's nose off in turn 4.
    I am not a Bloomquist fan by any stretch but you don't see him race people like that.

I need to see video of the "pass" in question. Hope it's out there somewhere.

For me, it's not abut how he passes people. It's about how he acts when people pass him.

It's on DoD

Bloomquist wouldn't have been in Position to win had is "prodigous" not taken out O'Neal on that restart. Classic boneheaded move by Landers.

As for the Peirce-Bloomquist contact, It wasn't that terribly severe and Bobby was definitely faster.(And btw I'm not a Bobby fan by any means)

Look at it this way, it was a 50k to win race, 10k for 2nd and 3k for last. So worst case senerio he gets a flat and it costs him 7k best case he makes the pass and nets 40k... Its a flawed system with these Dolly Purses...

I guess everyone OVERLOOKED the body slam that Bloomquist give Madden on Thursday Night. That was WAY worse than what happened with him and Lil Bobby. Funny how people forget when the shoe is on the other foot. Good Job to Bobby and Crew. Well deserved and the Best man won!! Oh yeah don't forget about Bloomers non driving teammate Landers taking out Oneal while Don was leading.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    Bobby also came close to taking Moyer's nose off in turn 4.
    I am not a Bloomquist fan by any stretch but you don't see him race people like that.
    What about Bloomer slamming Madden?????? That was 10x worse than what Pierce did to him!

I don't get it ! You HATERS think Bloomer is supposed to be glad that he lost 50k! I thought racers were there to win! True, Bobby roughed him up a little but it wasn't terrible. Im ok with it.

Just be sure to warn mama and daddy Pierce, what goes around, comes around!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by MBR Performance View Post
    The fact that Pierce (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) near tore the RR quarter of his car tells me he drove like an ass.
    That quarter was mashed up long before he got to Scott. And it never wasn't tore up from contact from the other cars either. I watched Bobby all night.

Can't we all just along? I'm a Bloomquist fan and was so pumped last night seeing Pierce win. Such an awesome win. Can't we all just say how awesome the whole weekend was, especially the N/S, and move on? Yeah. The pass wasn't clean. Who cares? The kid was going for a long over due first crown jewel. If the roles were reserved, everyone would be bashing Bloomquist for being rough. It's just racing. Let's move on the next one!

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Will I cant wate too see the Next time Bobby trys that .. And Bloom gas and turns left and Bobby ends up in the Wall...If you have too drive over the nose of a Car thats not a Pass thats,,,, Well dont want to be CALLED a Hater so Here we go agen.. Its Ok if he does, it but when it done too him,, O well Dont want to be Called a Hater...
    yeah.maybe at the world lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper_1 View Post
    Can't we all just along? I'm a Bloomquist fan and was so pumped last night seeing Pierce win. Such an awesome win. Can't we all just say how awesome the whole weekend was, especially the N/S, and move on? Yeah. The pass wasn't clean. Who cares? The kid was going for a long over due first crown jewel. If the roles were reserved, everyone would be bashing Bloomquist for being rough. It's just racing. Let's move on the next one!
    Post of the week

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    Post of the week
    When will you get one?

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    I'm a die hard Bloomquist fan. When racing on dirt you better be prepared to expect the unexpected at all times. Bobby did exactly what anybody else would do to win, and that is pass the lead guy. It may not be to your standards or your likes. But Bobby Won!!!! Bloomer gained a very comfortable lead in LOLMDS, so there was a positive that was gained by Bloomer. And I for one am very Happy about that.
    Bloomers got lucas title locked up. If jd runs every race left like he ran last yr bloomer will still win title w the way his season is going. Jd wont b able to gain many points. Jd needs to worry about landers catching him for 2nd. Jmo
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Bloomers got lucas title locked up. If jd runs every race left like he ran last yr bloomer will still win title w the way his season is going. Jd wont b able to gain many points. Jd needs to worry about landers catching him for 2nd. Jmo
    I thought I read on DOD B-Shepp was chasing JD. Good run for your boy last night. And you know who "I" am talking about!!!

Ok. Just watched entire race. Bobby's pass was legit. Oneals deal was completely bogus. Landers should have been sent to the back. Shout out to the track crew............well done!

If Pierce had done the same to JD then the daddy's boy haters would be out in full force.....Its his style. He got Moyer a few laps earlier Be interesting to see what happens when Pierce gets an opportunity to pull his slider on Landers.

It seems to me that most of the people who saw it say it was legit...and my hunch that the people who are complaining haven't seen it

if jd had made that passon bloomer it would be considered the greatest pass ever on here