Default J-Bar and Swartz?

Anyone notice on them new Swartz cars that the rear end does NOT move to the left at all, but they have the most LR hike up that i have seen?

Are they running a J Bar, if so how does the rear-end not move left at all. You can see it on Boggs and Dohms cars. I even notice Whitney's car is the same. Its rolls hard onto the RR, and the LR hikes up i would say in the 14" droop range, but i don't know where their frame rail is so...

Just say no...

They do move left some, they are running a J-bar, Audie just has everything laid out nicely.

Boggs's car looks strange on the track, fast thou.

Front end is down, LF stays down, but that LR hikes a lot, but it looks like the LR drops straight down, and a lot, but not left much at all.

So thinking out loud here, the frame must be compressing on the right-side at about the same rate the left-side mount moves up. More of a true roll, versus any kind of jacking due to alot of angle in the J-Bar.

One thing i think he has going on is, the CG of them cars must be really high, to promote that much roll, but not a lot of jacking.

I notice the fuel cell in there sideways compared to "normal".

They still running the reverse strut on the RF?

Just say no...

Yes, they are still reverse strut cars.

Krom you just need to get one to understand them...lol. I have a '12 Thats still fast and winning races.Ive had 4 different drivers in that has won there first time out in it.Everyone said it was the best driving and smoothest car they ever drove.They say you can feel every corner working.

I would like to have one for sure, them seem like great cars.

Dont see alot of used ones for sale.

Just say no...

Is the j bar just very flat and rear end over to the left a bunch to load the rr?

Quote Originally Posted by Kromulous View Post
    I would like to have one for sure, them seem like great cars.

Dont see alot of used ones for sale.
    I have a used one I'd sell. Former Chris Garnes car

Sobe92, what are you asking for it?

Just say no...

Quote Originally Posted by Kromulous View Post
    Sobe92, what are you asking for it?
    Depends upon how you want to buy it. Roller no transmission, bellhousing driveshaft wheels tires or seat. With bsb shocks 7500

Can go up or down from there.

Krom- check your pm
    Last edited by sobe92; 10-04-2016 at 03:45 PM.

On the Boggs car's alot of the reason you don't think the left rear is coming out much is because of how far he has the body set to the left. . If you can get your hands on the 2015 car he used, which car is it? The early in the year or later in the year? Because he moves where the moly tubing is located in the frame..hope that helps you out some..

ive had my swartz for sale for over a year cant give it away had it listed for 14 turn key, and ive done pretty good in it.

and yes they are very good cars built very unique . much more ground clearance than any other car out there is why they look different.

I watched Jackie at the Fall 50 intently, car looks great if you like to drive straight. He is really good with the brake pedal, can keep the car tucked up, and still carry alot of speed.

Put a price on the roller Brain Gray please.

Were putting together a new engine for next year, so i doubt he is in the market, but he might want to try a Swartz.

Just say no...

6500 no shocks or power train.