Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Quote of the week

Bloomquist said he see the 32 on the board behind him and he knew he would be on the cushion. I get what he said and I'm sure a lot of other people did also. Basically he meant that's the only place the kid can run. The corners at Florence are cupped and when the track slicks over the cushion is a bunch faster. The drivers that run up front week in and week out search for the best line, keep the car straight and feather the throttle to make speed. Every driver in the pits knows Pierce, Shepherd, And Davenport aren't a factor without the cushion. The kid has tore up more cars than Ernie Ervin in his prime lol. You Pierce fans kill me. The kid will never win a championship in the Lucas series. Davenport has a very smart crew chief and that's what keeps him in the game. The Cushion won't be there to save his aRse at Batesville. Just another silver spoon that knows when he tears his stuff up daddy will fix it. Big win but I'm not impressed

I can tell you don't know much about sheppard or Pierce because I have seen both of them run the bottom and win more than once. The kid is only 18 and to say he will never win a lucas championship you could be right because he may never be in Dirt Late models long enough to find out but, lets say he is I would bet if he gets the right backing he would win a championship. They said the same thing about Davenport and guess what he did.

and who is 50 k richer centeroff , bloomer also said the top side wasn't the fastest well bobby passed your old aSS , have you ever seen bloomer on the top side for any race sorry bloomer you got schooled again

Those old men don't have the kahonas to run up there...it's a lot more stressful...no room for error....and you tear up some quarter panels...that's what you get...it's fast and throttle jockeys like it...but to say Bobby can't run anywhere else is ludicrous

so why didn't bloomquist go to the cushion and make pierce beat him on the bottom? not impressed? that's too bad. can't say I've approved of some of the passes I've seen him make, but he's fun to watch.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

I 've seen bobby hug the bottom like nobody else and still win he will find te best way for him to get the front

Bloomquist had the show me won on the top and his left rear fell of. Went to the pits and came back to second in 9 laps. Macdowell said after the north south that the car was too tight to run up top. Bloomquist runs his car straighter/tighter than most and that's the reason he has a 70% plus top 3 finish throughout his career. The cushion can be exciting at times but you have to have more in the bag than just the cushion to win championships unless your Davenport but the Rumleys made that guy a champion. Pierce has buckets of balls but he isn't a great driver. Too bad Scott isn't in his 20s because he would (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) this kid down for many years to come. The guys that win do it from bottom to top but try to stay off the cushion. 0,21,17m,25. Those are the best ever to do it. You must forget that in I believe 88 bloomer showed up to the world 100 for the first time ever seeing Eldora and won the show with a very limited budget. Show me a race for 10k or more that Pierce won on the bottom.. I'd love to see it

and when young mr. pirce is as old as bloomquist, he probably won't be bangin' the cushion either. but it got him the big check this weekend when the veteran tried to block running the middle. and i'm not even a young bobby fan!
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

What differnce does it make a win is win centeroff by the way centeroff what did you do at 19 yrs old lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Bloomquist had the show me won on the top and his left rear fell of. Went to the pits and came back to second in 9 laps. Macdowell said after the north south that the car was too tight to run up top. Bloomquist runs his car straighter/tighter than most and that's the reason he has a 70% plus top 3 finish throughout his career. The cushion can be exciting at times but you have to have more in the bag than just the cushion to win championships unless your Davenport but the Rumleys made that guy a champion. Pierce has buckets of balls but he isn't a great driver. Too bad Scott isn't in his 20s because he would (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) this kid down for many years to come. The guys that win do it from bottom to top but try to stay off the cushion. 0,21,17m,25. Those are the best ever to do it. You must forget that in I believe 88 bloomer showed up to the world 100 for the first time ever seeing Eldora and won the show with a very limited budget. Show me a race for 10k or more that Pierce won on the bottom.. I'd love to see it
    I will give you Pierec is not a great driver but, neither was some of the guys that are really great drivers now at his age. It takes time to develope into a great driver but, you have to admit was he is doing is very exciting and people want to buy a ticket just to see what he does next and that is a good thing for the sport. Promoters are glad to see him show up at their tracks.

Bloomer runs the bottom 95% of the time as thats were his car runs best.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Old fan.. This one is just for you. At the age of 19 I was serving my country and protecting you and your loved ones in the United States Air Force in an elite special forces brotherhood called combat control. My first son was born just 2 months and 8 days after 9-11-01 happened. I wasn't here to be with him nor did I see him for months and months. When I first seen him he was around a year old and he didn't know who I was. So keep laughing your old ass off because the jokes on you prick! You know what's crazy?? I'd do it again

Old fan.. This one is just for you. At the age of 19 I was serving my country and protecting you and your loved ones in the United States Air Force in an elite special forces brotherhood called combat control. My first son was born just 2 months and 8 days after 9-11-01 happened. I wasn't here to be with him nor did I see him for months and months. When I first seen him he was around a year old and he didn't know who I was. So keep laughing your old ass off because the jokes on you prick! You know what's crazy?? I'd do it again
    And I thank you very much for your service to this country, Thank You!!!!!!

I'm not a Pierce hater, and I am a Bloomer fan, but his is from Thursday and Bobby Pierce never left the bottom in his heat

https://youtu.be/l9Cc59JXBxk
    Barbecuebich.... the main cause of diarrhea!!!

Quote Originally Posted by centeroff View Post
    old fan.. This one is just for you. At the age of 19 i was serving my country and protecting you and your loved ones in the united states air force in an elite special forces brotherhood called combat control. My first son was born just 2 months and 8 days after 9-11-01 happened. I wasn't here to be with him nor did i see him for months and months. When i first seen him he was around a year old and he didn't know who i was. So keep laughing your old ass off because the jokes on you prick! You know what's crazy?? I'd do it again
    congrats to you if it makes you feel any better

Old fan aka Osama.. I'm sure your gonna eat a bunch of $hit by these race fans on here for that comment. Before every feature race they sing our national anthem for a reason. Hundreds of thousands of men have died so you can watch Bobby Pierce race. I'm sure there are a few people on here who love their country and are gonna share a few choice words over that last comment. Google combat control and you will understand the hell I went through for unpatriotic men as yourself! You should be ashamed and your darn right I'm proud to be an American!

Not really a fan of Bobby and some of his antics, but love to watch him race. The kid is fearless and runs every lap like it is the last. I've seen him run multiple grooves as he works his way to the front. Bloomer is understandably upset that Bobby picked his pocket for $40K.

And old fan was standing in a bucket, trying to lift it by the handle!!!!

Old fan aka Osama.. I'm sure your gonna eat a bunch of $hit by these race fans on here for that comment. Before every feature race they sing our national anthem for a reason. Hundreds of thousands of men have died so you can watch Bobby Pierce race. I'm sure there are a few people on here who love their country and are gonna share a few choice words over that last comment. Google combat control and you will understand the hell I went through for unpatriotic men as yourself! You should be ashamed and your darn right I'm proud to be an American!
    WHO said I was unpatriotic you went by choice didn't I went thru something called the draft lucky for me Vietnam was al most over so I didn't go

I been watching Bobby since he was 12 yrs old... Believe me , he's passed more cars and won more races on the bottom than on the top... He's goes where he's the fastest to win the race.. Anybody who thinks different is wrong. It don't make any difference where you run to win , as long as you win...