Default 54th Central IL SuperChevyStores.com 100 IL State Fair ARCA INFO/UPDATES

54th Annual Central Illinois SuperChevyStores.com 100 Allen Crowe Memorial ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards and 23rd Annual Illinois Sportsman Nationals SUNDAY, AUGUST 21 SPRINGFIELD TIMES: 5:30 AM Pits & Registration 7:30 AM Chapel Service 8:00 AM Drivers Meeting 8:30 AM Ticket Office & Grandstands 9:00 AM Practice 11:15 AM ARCA Ansell Pole Qualifying 12:00 PM 23rd Annual Illinois Sportsman Nationals Feature 12:15 PM SuperChevyStores.com Give-a-way 12:30 PM Driver Autograph Session 1:15 PM ARCA Driver Introduction 1:30 PM National Anthem 1:35 PM ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards 54th Annual Central Illinois SuperChevyStores.com 100 Allen Crowe Memorial RESERVED SEATING Advance Tickets (Presale) $25 Adults Per Day $10 Children 11 & Under Per Day Day Of Tickets (At Gate) $30 Adults Per Day $10 Children 11 & Under Per Day INFIELD TICKETS $20 Adults $5 Children 11 & Under PIT PASSES $35 Adults Each Day $20 Children 11 & Under Each Day (4 Two Day Pit Passes @$40 Each Allowed Per Sportsman Team) INFIELD PARKING $7 For Those Parking On Infield With No Infield Or Pit Passes For more information, follow Track Enterprises online at www.trackenterprises.com, on Facebook (www.facebook.com/TrackEnterprises), and Twitter (@TEIRacing). Updates are also available by calling the Track Enterprises home office at 217-764-3200.

54th running of the SuperChevyStores.com 100 coming to Springfield Mile Dirt; ARCA stock cars & stars bring national tour to Illinois capital city SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (July 19, 2016) - The Central Illinois SuperChevyStores.com 100 national championship stock car race at the Illinois State Fairgrounds in Springfield, featuring the ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards, is turning 54. The 54th running of the SuperChevyStores.com 100, one of the capital city's largest sporting events, takes center stage on the world's fastest mile dirt track Sunday afternoon August 21 alongside the 164th annual Illinois State Fair, ongoing since 1853. With ARCA's roots reaching back to 1953, much of the tour's rich history developed over the decades on dirt tracks across America. In fact, the 2016 SuperChevyStores.com 100 marks the 354th ARCA race on a dirt track since the series' inception. "The Illinois State Fair mile dirt venues are vitally important to the character and identity of the ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards," said ARCA President Ron Drager. "It's a conscious effort on our part to continue to recognize the role non-pavement tracks played in the development of our series, and motorsports as a whole, and the role dirt racing continues to play today." The on-going legacy of one of America's oldest state fairs has included a sizeable chunk of auto racing, going back more than 80 years to 1934 when Billy Winn won the first-ever championship race event on the mile horse track. And it's on that same horse track where the annual championship stock car race grew roots since the inaugural 100-lap event in 1950 - Jay Frank the first championship stock car winner. This year's Central Illinois SuperChevyStores.com 100 will have a new look with a field sprinkled with the newer composite-bodied ARCA cars, a body that resembles a NASCAR Sprint Cup car. The field will also look a little different with its new cast of characters, including leading rookie and championship leader Chase Briscoe (left). On tracks he's never seen before, the driver of the No. 77 Big Tine-Cunningham Motorsports Ford has already won twice (Winchester and Iowa) and maybe more by race time. Briscoe may, however, feel more at home on the Springfield Mile Dirt having honed his skills in sprint cars on dirt tracks across Indiana before he caught the eyes of the Cunningham organization. 10-time ARCA Racing Series national champion Frank Kimmel is the all-time Springfield winner with eight wins, his most recent in 2012. Defending race winner AJ Fike, a local favorite from Galesburg, Illinois, is expected to return to defend his title. Fike will also be competing in the USAC Silver Crown Series Tony Bettenhausen 100 race the day before. Fike is also a two-time Tony Bettenhausen 100 winner. Cherry Hill, New Jersey's Tom Hessert, Mansfield, Pennsylvania's Matt Kurzejewski and local late model star Ryan Unzicker from El Paso, Illinois are also expected entries. Over the years, championship stock car winners at Springfield include Curtis Turner ('63), Don White ('66, '67, '72), Al Unser ('72), Jack Bowsher ('73), Roger McCluskey ('74), Ramo Stott ('76, '77, '80), AJ Foyt ('79), Joe Ruttman ('80), Dean Roper ('81, '82, '83, '83, '85, '86), Bob Keselowski ('87, '88, '89, '93), Bobby Bowsher ('91, '92), Tim Steele ('96, '97), Ken Schrader ('98), Bill Baird ('99, '04), Justin Allgaier ('06), Parker Kligerman ('09), Kimmel ('00, '01, '02. '03, '05, '07, '08, '12), and Kevin Swindell ('14). SuperChevyStores.com 100 Schedule Practice for the SuperChevyStores.com 100 is scheduled from 9:00-10:00 a.m. with Menards Pole Qualifying presented by Ansell following at 11:15. The 54th annual Central Illinois SuperChevyStores.com 100 starts at 1:30 p.m. All times are local.

Ken Schrader Enters SuperChevyStores.com ARCA 100 At Springfield Mile Dirt Event TOLEDO, Ohio (August 2, 2016) - By the time the Central Illinois SuperChevyStores.com ARCA 100 comes to life on the Illinois State Fairgrounds Mile Dirt in Springfield Sunday, August 21, the Cunningham Motorsports 22 car will see its eighth different driver of the season, and this guy ain't no slouch. Fenton, Missouri's Ken Schrader will be aboard the Cunningham Motorsports Ford for the 54th running of the SuperChevyStores.com 100 on the world's fastest mile dirt track. The historic event will coincide with the 164th annual Illinois State Fair, ongoing since 1853. "We were talking some place," Schrader explained. "They were running the points on the car, and I said, 'If you ever need somebody to drive that thing, I'm available.' We were just shooting the bull...next thing I know we got a deal." The addition of Schrader to the Cunningham stable will pair the 61-year-old veteran with another veteran for the race - NASCAR Sprint Cup champion crew chief Paul Andrews, who crew chiefs the 22 in addition to managing the team. "I've always been a big fan (of Andrews)," Schrader continued. "But, you pretty much just run what you had last year...practice for eight laps, then race. It's not like you work on a set-up all day. You already know the track's gonna change, and you only have to pit once. I know someone did (pit twice) and everyone thinks they gotta, but just once will do." Schrader already has 46 races in this year, and he'll stuff a dozen more in by the time he gets to Springfield. This of course doesn't include the dozen rainouts he took a run at. Most of Schrader's racing these days is in his dirt modified on bullrings across America and Canada. "We won one in Idaho Falls, Idaho and another one in Ohsweken, Ontario Canada. Ran last night in Iowa...Lake County Speedway. Didn't do too well. Started 15th...finished fifth." Running one-hundred-plus events a year is nothing new for the American racing icon; he's been doing it for decades. If he tends to downplay his amazing story, he full-well understands the significance of racing the mile dirts. "I think it's awesome. That's the thing about the ARCA Series that I enjoy so much. Mile dirts, half-mile paved, 2.5-mile superspeedways, road courses...you name it; we got it. Springfield and DuQuoin are as much a part of ARCA as anywhere. ARCA inherited the history of those two races...kept it going." Fortunately, Schrader keeps going too. As to how many more races he'll have in between here in Springfield, he said, "got a bunch." "Let's see...running a modified this weekend at Pevely. First we have a lunch in Kansas Thursday...we're getting inducted in an old guy deal in Belleville, Kansas. Friday and Saturday is Pevely. Gonna go to Knoxville and watch Wednesday. We race in Britt, Iowa Thursday and Friday...Terre Haute Sunday...not sure past that. We'll make it through the weekend for sure." Schrader became the oldest ARCA winner in history at 59 with his win at Salem Speedway in April of 2015, surpassing the same mark he set by winning at 58 at DuQuoin in 2013. He has 80 career starts since 1981 with 18 career wins, including Springfield in 1998. He also has 20 pole awards, 50 top-five finishes, 63 top-10s and has led 2,732 laps in 43 races. He's also made more than 700 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series starts with wins at Charlotte, Dover, Talladega and Atlanta. Two-time Bud Shootout winner at Daytona. Three-time Daytona 500 polesitter. Top-10 in Sprint Cup points eight times. USAC Silver Crown Series champion '82. USAC Sprint Car champion '83. Ken Schrader ARCA wins Hagerstown half-mile dirt '90 Topeka KS road course '91 Indianapolis Fairgrounds mile-dirt '94 Toledo Speedway '97, '04, '05, '06 & '13 Springfield mile-dirt '98 Anderson Speedway '99 Salem Speedway '99 & '15 DuQuoin mile-dirt '06, '07 & '13 Nashville Superspeedway '01 South Boston Speedway '02 & '03 Springfield Championship Stock Car Winners: Curtis Turner ('63), Don White ('66, '67, '72), Al Unser ('72), Jack Bowsher ('73), Roger McCluskey ('74), Ramo Stott ('76, '77, '80), AJ Foyt ('79), Joe Ruttman ('80), Dean Roper ('81, '82, '83, '83, '85, '86), Bob Keselowski ('87, '88, '89, '93), Bobby Bowsher ('91, '92), Tim Steele ('96, '97), Ken Schrader ('98), Bill Baird ('99, '04), Justin Allgaier ('06), Parker Kligerman ('09), Frank Kimmel ('00, '01, '02. '03, '05, '07, '08, '12), Kevin Swindell ('14) and AJ Fike ('15) SuperChevyStores.com 100 Schedule Practice for the SuperChevyStores.com 100 is scheduled from 9:00-10:00 a.m. with Menards Pole Qualifying presented by Ansell following at 11:15. The 54th annual Central Illinois SuperChevyStores.com 100 starts at 1:30 p.m. All times are local.

ARCA's Will Kimmel hits a hundred at Springfield Mile Dirt; SuperChevyStores.com 100 coming Sunday, August 21 TOLEDO, Ohio (August 10, 2016) - It's more than a mile dirt for Will Kimmel...it's a milestone. When the 54th annual Central Illinois SuperChevyStores.com 100 presented by Jive rolls off at the Illinois State Fairgrounds Sunday afternoon, August 21, it'll be Kimmel's 100th career ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards start. Kimmel was originally on track to get his 100th start last Saturday at Berlin, but opted out in order to make his centennial start at Springfield, a track more near and dear to his very soul. "Springfield's always been special to me," Kimmel said. "The list of names who have won there is so big...it'd be so cool to be on that list. Winning in our 100th start would be ideal at Springfield, but at this point, we'd take a win no matter where. But that's exactly why I didn't run Berlin. We weren't going to run the whole race and I didn't want that to be my 100th. We're coming full tilt for Springfield." In seven previous starts at Springfield, every race since 2009, Kimmel's earned two top-five runs with his best in 2011, finishing fourth. He was fifth in 2014, eighth in '09 and 11th in '12. He's also had his share of bad luck on the Springfield mile, a rear-end failure in '10, and engine failure in '13 and an accident in last year's race. But, when the luck's going their way, the third-generation ARCA driver is always on the lead lap and in contention. "Based on the success we've already had there, if things go our way we can compete at Springfield...same at DuQuoin. For a small team like us, the dirt tracks are the big equalizers. "You can never really go there and know exactly what to expect out of the race track, so you shoot for the middle on set-up and hope you're close enough. We go with what we've done in the past, and tweak our set-ups as we go. We've tweaked our set-ups from when Frank (Kimmel/8-time Springfield winner) won all his races. If you watch some of those past races, if the breaks go our way, we're one of the fastest cars at those places." More than anything, Kimmel knows the set-up at Springfield is conditional on the weather. "Weather plays a big part as to which way you go. One of my favorite races at Springfield was a couple years ago when we had all that rain and there was so much moisture in the track. You had an outside groove...something you don't always get at Springfield, but what a cool race...so much fun to drive." Kimmel is thankful for a weekend off from the travel grind before Springfield. "We're having a hard time getting caught up in the shop, and this weekend will go a long way toward getting there. We're bringing the composite car we wrecked in the first Pocono race." Kimmel ranks the Springfield mile dirt right up there with Daytona and his beloved Salem Speedway. "I'd say Springfield is second only to Salem. I want to win Daytona in the worst way, but you have to rely on other people, other cars at places like Daytona...and your equipment has to be right on the money. At Springfield, our little team has a fair shot to win. Winning there in my 100th start would be a dream come true. Winning anywhere in my 100th start would be a dream come true, but it'd be a way bigger deal for me, personally, at Springfield. You look down through the list of winners there, and you'll know what I mean. "I'd just like to win on the dirt." Side Bar: Our congratulations to Will and Erica Kimmel, expecting their first child in mid-February of 2017. The fourth generation of Kimmel racers shall soon arrive. The 54th running of the SuperChevyStores.com 100, one of the capital city's largest sporting events, takes center stage on the world's fastest mile dirt track alongside the 164th annual Illinois State Fair, ongoing since 1853. A look at some of the Springfield Championship Stock Car Winners: Curtis Turner ('63), Don White ('66, '67, '72), Al Unser ('72), Jack Bowsher ('73), Roger McCluskey ('74), Ramo Stott ('76, '77, '80), AJ Foyt ('79), Joe Ruttman ('80), Dean Roper ('81, '82, '83, '83, '85, '86), Bob Keselowski ('87, '88, '89, '93), Bobby Bowsher ('91, '92), Tim Steele ('96, '97), Ken Schrader ('98), Bill Baird ('99, '04), Justin Allgaier ('06), Parker Kligerman ('09), Frank Kimmel ('00, '01, '02. '03, '05, '07, '08, '12), Kevin Swindell ('14) and AJ Fike ('15). SuperChevyStores.com 100 Schedule Practice for the SuperChevyStores.com 100 is scheduled from 9:00-10:00 a.m. with Menards Pole Qualifying presented by Ansell following at 11:15. The 54th annual Central Illinois SuperChevyStores.com 100 starts at 1:30 p.m. All times are local.

Double or nothing for AJ Fike at Springfield; corn dogs & concerts come later TOLEDO, Ohio (August 10, 2016) – And now there's just one. Unless there's an entry out of nowhere, AJ Fike stands alone as the only driver who will attempt the "double" this year at the Illinois State Fairgrounds Mile Dirt. The Galesburg, Illinois local favorite will take a run at both Illinois State Fair championship auto races this year, racing in Saturday's 55th Bettenhausen 100 in the USAC Silver Crown Series and in Sunday's grand finale, the 54th SuperChevyStores.com (Allen Crowe) 100 in the ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards. As it turns out, Fike is pretty good at both, winning the Bettenhausen 100 in 2012 and 2013 and the SuperChevyStores.com ARCA 100 last year. Fike joins A.J. Foyt, Rodger Ward, Al Unser, Len Sutton and Roger McCluskey as one of only six drivers to accomplish the feat. To give it more punch, Foyt, Unser and Ward combine for 10 Indy 500 wins. Only Unser, in 1972, has won both events on the same weekend. "Now that we've won both, it'd be nice to win both on the same weekend," Fike said. "Now that we've finally won the ARCA race, I'm confident we can do it again." Certainly no driver these days would understand how to win both more than Fike. "Depending on track conditions, you run a similar line with the Silver Crown and ARCA cars, at least at Springfield. But the Silver Crown car is way more forgiving. In the ARCA car, you have to keep those straight, not overdrive it, take what the car gives you, take care of the car, take care of tires...be there at the end. Both are fun to drive." Fike was more than "there at the end" last year. Fike had a seven second lead with 10 laps to go, then survived two late-race restarts, and still won by 10 lengths at the final stripe. Fike considers Springfield his home track, being from Galesburg, less than a two hour drive away. "I've always considered Springfield my home track. I don't know what it is, but I wanna win at Springfield more than any other track. It's added pressure for me because I want it that bad." Fike enjoys the State Fair nearly as much as he does the racing. "That's a big part of it...I really enjoy the fair. After the race, I take my daughter to the fair, get a lemon shake and a dog definitely. Usually always go to the concert after the race. Last year we saw the Brantley Gilbert concert...great way to celebrate the win. It's usually a corn dog, pork chop on a stick and a ribeye sandwich...I can eat all three after a race. "There's just something really special about Springfield. I remember going to Springfield for the Silver Crown race every year since I've been eight...I think Chuck Gurney won that first one. Nothing compares to Springfield, not for me anyway." Don Radebaugh dradebaugh@arcaracing.com Looking back on the championship Champ Car/Stock Car Double By Jay Hardin - Since 1965, stock cars and championship dirt cars have shared the last weekend at the Illinois State Fair. In the last 51 years, just 14 drivers have managed to make the starting lineup for both the Bettenhausen 100 and the Allen Crowe 100 on the last weekend of the fair. When stock cars joined the Illinois State Fair lineup on Friday, August 20, 1965, young Mario Andretti slid behind the wheel of a Ford for the third running of the Allen Crowe Memorial while his Dean Van Lines Kuzma championship dirt car waited for Saturday’s Tony Bettenhausen 100. Andretti finished 11th in the Zecol Ford, then ran third to A.J. Foyt on Saturday. Six years would pass before another driver would try the “double” and it was none other than Foyt himself. For the first time the stock cars ran Saturday and Foyt finished 14th, and on Sunday he won the Champ dirt car event. Al Unser and Ralph Ligouri were the next to make both main events in 1972 with Unser becoming the first driver to win both races on the same weekend. Unser tried again in 1973 but was unable to take a checkered flag in either event. Larry Moore (’76), Ken Schrader (’81, ’82, ’83), Gary Bettenhausen (’85, ’87) and Tom Bigelow (’87, ’89) also made both races. In fact, Bigelow became the first to run three races in the same weekend making the feature for the Rex Easton midget race as well.AJ Fike win Springfield 2015 Sixteen years would pass before anyone would make both races again. Young Justin Allgaier put his name in the history books in 2005 and started a newer trend of open wheel racers crossing over into ARCA stock cars for the Sunday show. Fike, Ricky Stenhouse, Jr., Brian Tyler, Chris Windom and Shane (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)rum all followed Allgaier’s lead. Fike is the driver with the most starts in both races in the last 51 years, with nine, the last seven consecutive. A look at some of the Springfield Championship Stock Car Winners: Curtis Turner (’63), Don White (’66, ’67, ’72), Al Unser (’72), Jack Bowsher (’73), Roger McCluskey (’74), Ramo Stott (’76, ’77, ’80), AJ Foyt (’79), Joe Ruttman (’80), Dean Roper (’81, ’82, ’83, ’83, ’85, ’86), Bob Keselowski (’87, ’88, ’89, ’93), Bobby Bowsher (’91, ’92), Tim Steele (‘96, ’97), Ken Schrader (’98), Bill Baird (’99, ’04), Justin Allgaier (’06), Parker Kligerman (’09), Frank Kimmel (’00, ’01, ’02. ’03, ’05, ’07, ’08, ‘12), Kevin Swindell ('14) and AJ Fike ('15). SuperChevyStores.com 100 Schedule Practice for the SuperChevyStores.com 100 is scheduled from 9:00-10:00 a.m. with Menards Pole Qualifying presented by Ansell following at 11:15. The 54th annual Central Illinois SuperChevyStores.com 100 starts at 1:30 p.m. All times are local.

Chase Briscoe headed to familiar turf on Springfield Mile Dirt? TOLEDO, Ohio (August 10, 2016) - Championship leader Chase Briscoe has never raced a stock car on dirt before. However, save the stock car part and he's a pro. Briscoe cut his teeth on dirt, racing sprint cars across Indiana before he got his start with Cunningham Motorsports. But, since all the ARCA tracks are new to the Mitchell, Indiana rookie, whether they're paved or packed with dirt, he's not exactly sure if he'll have an edge at the Illinois State Fairgrounds mile dirt Sunday, August 21 in the 54th running of the Central Illinois SuperChevyDealers.com 100 presented by Jive. "I think if we could run up top, that'd be to my advantage, but I don't think Springfield races that way," said Briscoe. "Springfield, based on what I've seen, runs more like pavement. Really excited for DuQuoin...running at night. If we can run up top, that'll be to my advantage. "Springfield's going to rubber-up on the bottom so there's no use searching the race track, But DuQuoin, at night, depending on weather and how much water's in the track...that would be our opportunity to search out something that works better." But first things first. Before we go under the lights at DuQuoin, Briscoe and his No. 77 Big Tine-Cunningham Motorsports team will have to figure out the Springfield Mile Dirt in the late summer afternoon heat. "If I have a disadvantage it would be that I have a preconceived notion as to how the car should drive. All my dirt experience is in sprint cars where you really hang it out. I'm aware you can't do that in a 3,330-lb. ARCA car. You're talking about a 1,300-lb sprint car with 12 inches of (tire) stagger. I'm not sure there's a lot to compare...but if I have an advantage it's that I feel comfortable hanging it out on dirt. I feel like I may also have a better handle on recognizing certain track conditions...whether the track's rubbering-up or if it's greasy. "We went last year and studied up. At Springfield, the fast guys were driving it in straight and kicking it out a little to make the straightaway longer...don't get too tight. Springfield turn one 2015The trick at DuQuoin is to drive it down on the bottom, float it to the top and make the straightaway as long as you can coming off." Briscoe, whose dad Kevin Briscoe raced sprint cars across the Midwest, grew up watching his heroes run the Springfield and DuQuoin mile dirts. "I don't know as much on the ARCA side...I know there are a lot of big name winners...but I know on the Silver Crown side about all the great winners. Way back when, Springfield and DuQuoin were where drivers got discovered. To be able to add my name to the list of winners would be cool beyond a doubt. "Growing up a sprint car driver, winning on the mile dirts was as big as it gets. Never dreamed that my opportunity to run the mile dirts would be in a stock car, but either way, just being able to run the mile dirts is a privilege and an honor." The last time that Cunningham Motorsports won at Springfield was back in 2009 when Parker Kligerman swept both mile dirts - Springfield and DuQuoin - in the 77 car. Briscoe, who drives the 77 car, is a four-time winner in 2016 with victories at Winchester, Iowa, Lucas Oil and Pocono. He has a 450 championship points lead over Josh Williams headed to Springfield. The 54th running of the SuperChevyStores.com 100, one of the capital city’s largest sporting events, takes center stage on the world’s fastest mile dirt track Sunday afternoon August 21 alongside the 164th annual Illinois State Fair, ongoing since 1853. Some of the championship stock car winners at Springfield include Curtis Turner (’63), Don White (’66, ’67, ’72), Al Unser (’72), Jack Bowsher (’73), Roger McCluskey (’74), Ramo Stott (’76, ’77, ’80), AJ Foyt (’79), Joe Ruttman (’80), Dean Roper (’81, ’82, ’83, ’83, ’85, ’86), Bob Keselowski (’87, ’88, ’89, ’93), Bobby Bowsher (’91, ’92), Tim Steele (‘96, ’97), Ken Schrader (’98), Bill Baird (’99, ’04), Justin Allgaier (’06), Parker Kligerman (’09), Kimmel (’00, ’01, ’02. ’03, ’05, ’07, ’08, ‘12), and Kevin Swindell ('14). SuperChevyStores.com 100 Schedule Practice for the SuperChevyStores.com 100 is scheduled from 9:00-10:00 a.m. with Menards Pole Qualifying presented by Ansell following at 11:15. The 54th annual Central Illinois SuperChevyStores.com 100 starts at 1:30 p.m. All times are local.

Stock Car Rookie Thorson Adds Interest to Springfield ARCA Entry List Springfield, IL-(August 13, 2016)-The entry list for the 54th Central Illinois Super Chevy Stores-Allen Crowe 100 presented by Jive Communications was already littered with dirt track aces this week when the entry of young Tanner Thorson was posted by Venturini Motorsports on August 11. The 20 year old Minden, Nevada native is a top flight midget driver for Springfield, Illinois native Keith Kunz and is sure to attract plenty of attention when he attempts his first ARCA Racing Series presented by Menard’s dirt track start on August 21 at the Illinois State Fairgrounds. Thorson is in contention for a rare feat, winning two midget titles from two national sanctioning bodies in the same year. His Keith Kunz prepared Bullet-Toyota machines have been at times unbeatable on various dirt tracks across the country. At press time he has 2 victories in the USAC Honda National Midget Series and is 4th in the USAC standings just 60 points behind teammate Spencer Bayston. It has been feast or famine for the youngster in the POWRI Lucas Oil National Midget Series. He has 7 POWRI victories and has led more feature laps than the next three lap leaders combined but is second in the standings behind Zach Daum. Thorson’s racing background is on dirt which may give him an advantage over some of the ARCA stock car pilots who have little to no dirt experience. However, Thorson’s background is also markedly different from the big heavy stock cars and the mile dirt track they face on August 21. Thorson came from outlaw karts into the national scene in 2013 racing midgets with Badger, USAC and POWRi. In 2014 he won twice in a limited POWR1 schedule and finished 5th in their standings. In 2015 he won 4 times while finishing second in the USAC Honda National Midget Series and won 3 times in the POWRI series. He also made sprint car features in the World of Outlaws and All Stars series. Near the end of the year he made his first USAC Silver Crown start in the Four Crown Nationals at Eldora. Despite branching out to bigger cars and bigger tracks Thorson has never turned a wheel on one of the historic fairground dirt ovals and has yet to race one of the ARCA cars that weighs over twice as much as the open wheel machines he’s competed in. Yet Tanner can’t be counted out as a front runner at Springfield. The team owner Billy Venturini is well acquainted with the Springfield dirt, dad Bill is a Chicago native who ran the dirt tracks while running USAC and ARCA stock cars and Billy ran the dirt as well during his tenure as an ARCA driver. Venturni Motorsports has a history of bringing in drivers who have dirt track, but little stock car experience and doing well on the fairground ovals as evidenced by victories at Springfield with Kevin Swindell in 2014 and DuQuoin with Steve Arpin in 2010. ARCA invades the Illinois State Fair on Sunday, August 21st. The schedule calls for the grandstand and ticket office to open at 8:30, 9:00 for practice, ARCA qualifying at 11:15, Sportsman feature at 12:00 noon, an ARCA autograph session at 12:30, and the SuperChevyStores.com 100 presented by Jive Communications take the green at 1:35. By Jay Hardin Track Enterprises Staff

El Paso, Illinois' Unzicker brings local flavor to Springfield TOLEDO, Ohio (August 14, 2016) – The annual Central Illinois SuperChevyStores.com 100 presented by Jive at the Illinois State Fairgrounds always attracts a good bit of local flavor and this year's 54th running will be no exception. El Paso, Illinois’ Ryan Unzicker has filed an entry in the No. 24 RJR Transport Toyota for Hendren Motorsports. Unzicker was the 2011 UMP national dirt late model champion. Unzicker knows full-well that success in a 2300-lb. dirt late model does not necessarily translate over into a 3300-lb. ARCA car. “There really is no resemblance to be honest with you," Unzicker said. "The dirt late model has much more chassis movement…the speeds are more…the accelerating is faster…braking…everything is faster. “You get in an ARCA car and it feels like a steel tank. It takes a mile to slow down. The visibility is not as good with all the bars, padding, mirrors...you’re a lot more enclosed. “There really is no comparison. The only comparison where it bears some resemblance is the track itself, which gets hard and slick. “With the ARCA car, you keep it straight and work the pedal and brake a lot. And you’re running on a smaller, harder tire; it feels like there’s no traction; it’s hard to get hooked up.” Unzicker finished an ARCA career-best sixth at Springfield in 2002, in his first try. He also finished eighth last year, all the way from the 31st starting position after qualifying was washed out. “I know it’s a tall order…to win it…but we’re going with the idea that we can. It would absolutely be a big, huge deal for me, and certainly for Bill Hendren and his family and fans. It would be so much fun and gratifying to win it for them. There’d be a lot of happy people; I can tell you that.” Back home in El Paso, Unzicker helps run the family business, RJR Transportation, a longtime sponsor/supporter of Hendren Motorsports. “It’s a trucking company. We do all 48 states.” The 54th running of the SuperChevyStores.com 100, one of the capital city’s largest sporting events, takes center stage on the world’s fastest mile dirt track alongside the 164th annual Illinois State Fair, ongoing since 1853. A look at some of the Springfield Championship Stock Car Winners: Curtis Turner (’63), Don White (’66, ’67, ’72), Al Unser (’72), Jack Bowsher (’73), Roger McCluskey (’74), Ramo Stott (’76, ’77, ’80), AJ Foyt (’79), Joe Ruttman (’80), Dean Roper (’81, ’82, ’83, ’83, ’85, ’86), Bob Keselowski (’87, ’88, ’89, ’93), Bobby Bowsher (’91, ’92), Tim Steele (‘96, ’97), Ken Schrader (’98), Bill Baird (’99, ’04), Justin Allgaier (’06), Parker Kligerman (’09), Frank Kimmel (’00, ’01, ’02. ’03, ’05, ’07, ’08, ‘12), Kevin Swindell ('14) and AJ Fike ('15). SuperChevyStores.com 100 Schedule Practice for the SuperChevyStores.com 100 is scheduled from 9:00-10:00 a.m. with Menards Pole Qualifying presented by Ansell following at 11:15. The 54th annual Central Illinois SuperChevyStores.com 100 starts at 1:30 p.m. All times are local. Live on American Sports Network The SuperChevyStores.com 100 will be live on the American Sports Network and will also stream live at AmericanSportsNet.com. ARCAracing.com will feature live timing and scoring and live chat of all on-track activity and a live chat box throughout the afternoon.

Full speed ahead for Sarah on Springfield Mile Dirt TOLEDO, Ohio (August 15, 2016) - Much by design, Sarah Cornett-Ching's partial schedule in 2016 will include a good old-fashioned Illinois State Fair adventure on the Springfield Mile Dirt in the 54th running of the Central Illinois SuperChevyStores.com 100 presented by Jive coming Sunday afternoon, August 21. "Main reason...there were no races on our schedule throughout August, and we had such a good run on the dirt track last year," Cornett-Ching said. "We have a steel body that wasn't going to be competitive on the big tracks, so we thought it'd fit in good on the dirt. On the short tracks, you can get away with a steel body more. If we come out of Springfield okay, we'll take the same car to Salem." Unfortunately, Cornett-Ching did not come out of "Springfield okay" last year despite the great run she had going. "We were having a really good run, and got caught up in Tyler Dippel's spin on the last lap. We were on the lead lap coming to the checkered when he spun in the middle of (turn) three. He tried to turn around in the middle of the corner and clipped our front end. It totaled our car." Cornett-Ching and her Tony Blanchard-led team do, however, have another steel machine in the team's fleet of composite cars, the one that she drove to an eighth-place finish at Chicagoland Speedway last year. "Looking forward to going back to Chicagoland...I really like that track. At the same time, I'm looking forward to running the dirt track again. It was my first time on dirt last year...obviously a huge learning experience; but I enjoyed it. I had fun. "I think the dirt teaches you how to be a better racer. To win races, you gotta be sideways and free, so why not go to the dirt races and practice." Cornett-Ching and crew have been on a pick-and-choose format in 2016, which includes the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East and the ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards. Lately, it's been more on the ARCA side. In her most recent effort, she finished ninth at Pocono in the No. 2 (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ies Toyota, a composite-style car. "We had a decent run at Pocono...finished on the lead lap. Qualified ninth too, which is my best qualifying effort, so we felt good about that." At this moment in time, Cornett-Ching's ARCA schedule will remain busy. In addition to Springfield and hopefully Salem, she plans to finish out the year with the final three ARCA races at Chicagoland, Kentucky and Kansas. "We're building a brand new composite car for Chicagoland." If things go okay at Chicagoland, she'll take the same composite car to Kentucky and Kansas. "The Chicagoland (composite) car will become our primary. The car from Pocono will fall into the back-up position." But first things first on the Springfield Mile Dirt where her steel-bodied (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ies Chevrolet will serve the Summerland, British Columbia driver as her primary and back-up hot rod. Stand by..... Don Radebaugh dradebaugh@arcaracing.com The 54th running of the SuperChevyStores.com 100 presented by Jive, one of the capital city’s largest sporting events, takes center stage on the world’s fastest mile dirt track alongside the 164th annual Illinois State Fair, ongoing since 1853. A look at some of the Springfield Championship Stock Car Winners: Curtis Turner (’63), Don White (’66, ’67, ’72), Al Unser (’72), Jack Bowsher (’73), Roger McCluskey (’74), Ramo Stott (’76, ’77, ’80), AJ Foyt (’79), Joe Ruttman (’80), Dean Roper (’81, ’82, ’83, ’83, ’85, ’86), Bob Keselowski (’87, ’88, ’89, ’93), Bobby Bowsher (’91, ’92), Tim Steele (‘96, ’97), Ken Schrader (’98), Bill Baird (’99, ’04), Justin Allgaier (’06), Parker Kligerman (’09), Frank Kimmel (’00, ’01, ’02. ’03, ’05, ’07, ’08, ‘12), Kevin Swindell ('14) and AJ Fike ('15). SuperChevyStores.com 100 Schedule Practice for the SuperChevyStores.com 100 is scheduled from 9:00-10:00 a.m. with Menards Pole Qualifying presented by Ansell following at 11:15. The 54th annual Central Illinois SuperChevyStores.com 100 starts at 1:30 p.m. All times are local. Live on American Sports Network The SuperChevyStores.com 100 will be live on the American Sports Network and will also stream live at AmericanSportsNet.com. ARCAracing.com will feature live timing and scoring and live chat of all on-track activity and a live chat box throughout the afternoon.

Dirt Track “Ringers” Dominate SuperChevyStores.Com Entries Springfield, IL August 17, 2016 (By Jay Hardin)-Since the Automobile Racing Club of America took over sanctioning of the SuperChevyStores.com-Allen Crowe 100 in 1985 the number of drivers on the entry list with dirt track experience has varied from several to just a few, however for the first time since the late 1980’s the entry list contains not only local entrants with dirt track experience but regulars in the ARCA Racing Series presented by Menard’s as well. Current ARCA Racing series point leader Chase Briscoe of Mitchell, Indiana was the youngest sprint car winner in the history of Bloomington (Indiana) Speedway when he won a feature at age 13. The 22-year old has 4 wins and 13 top 10 finishes leading to a 450 point margin over Floridian Josh Williams at press time. Tom Hessert of New Jersey is fourth in ARCA points and has extensive dirt track experience in USAC and ARCA with 8 starts and 5 top 10 finishes at Springfield, including leading 14 laps last year. ARCA regular Will Kimmel was fastest in practice for last year’s race and has 3 top 10 finishes on the Springfield dirt. 1998 race winner Ken Schrader returns to attempt his 14th stock car event on the Springfield mile, his first start coming in June of 1980. Rookie Matt Kurzejewski is 3rd in ARCA points and currently occupies the seat of Schrader’s ARCA machine, so Kenny will have the unique task of competing against his own team as Schrader has secured a ride with Cunningham Motorsports. Defending race winner A.J. Fike entered the history books last year becoming just the 5th driver in the 106 year history of competitive auto racing at the Illinois State Fair to win a championship dirt car and stock car race on the Springfield mile. Fike led 60 laps last year and leads a strong contingent of area entrants and dirt track veterans into the 54th running of the fair’s stock car event. El Paso’s Ryan Unzicker is a former UMP National Driving Champion who finished 8th in his 6th Springfield start. Veteran Dale Shearer returns for his 7th attempt at Springfield. Two entries are creating a buzz among dirt track fans, Minden, Nevada’s Tanner Thorson is 2nd in the Powri Lucas Oil National Midget point standings and is 4th in the USAC Honda National Midget chase and has a one race deal with Venturini Motorsports. Seventeen year old sensation Jake Griffin of Quincy, Illinois has driven dirt modifieds, midgets and asphalt stock cars but raised a lot of eyebrows with a 4th place finish in the NASCAR truck race at Eldora in July. ARCA regulars Thomas Praytor, Dustin Knowles, Mike Basham and Brad Smith face an uphill battle for a top finish with the number of dirt track aces expected at Springfield on August 21. Practice for the ARCA Racing Series presented by Menard’s stock cars is slated to begin at 9 a.m. on August 23, with pole qualifying at around 11:00. The 100-mile grind is slated to take the green flag at 1:35 p.m. and is scheduled to be televised by American Sports Network. The big race weekend starts off with POWRi Midgets at Lincoln Speedway Friday night, then to the State Fair Saturday with USAC Silver Crown and Saturday night at Macon Speedway with POWRi Midgets. It all comes to an end with the ARCA finale on Sunday. Full info can be found at www.trackenterprises.com.

Quincy, Illinois' Jake Griffin to make ARCA debut at Springfield CONCORD, N.C. (August 18, 2016) – Seventeen-year-old Jake Griffin will make his ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards debut this weekend at the Illinois State Fairgrounds Mile Dirt in Sunday afternoon’s Central Illinois SuperChevyStores.com 100 presented by Jive. An experienced Midwestern dirt racer from nearby Quincy, Illinois, Griffin joins Venturini Motorsports for this single event driving the No. 15 Advance Trading, Inc.-Outdoor Power Toyota Camry. “I know this is a great opportunity, much like I had with Red Horse Racing at Eldora and I certainly plan to make the best of it,” said Griffin. “It’s a quick day. We practice, qualify and race all within a matter of hours. It will be important for us to get our No. 15 Advance Trading-Outdoor Power Toyota dialed in and make sure we’re near the front when it counts most. One-hundred laps go by in a hurry.” Griffin is hoping to showcase his potential on Springfield’s mile dirt oval the same way he did in last month’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series event at Eldora Speedway. In a one-race deal with Red Horse Racing, Griffin flexed his dirt racing skills by finishing fourth in his Eldora truck debut. His effort started a three-race stretch of consecutive top-five finishes for Red Horse Racing between he and driver Brett Moffitt. On Sunday, however, Griffin is hoping to flex his muscle a little more and deliver Venturini Motorsports its third win of 2016. Griffin will come under the guidance of veteran crew chief Jeff McClure. A look at some of the Springfield Championship Stock Car Winners: Curtis Turner (’63), Don White (’66, ’67, ’72), Al Unser (’72), Jack Bowsher (’73), Roger McCluskey (’74), Ramo Stott (’76, ’77, ’80), AJ Foyt (’79), Joe Ruttman (’80), Dean Roper (’81, ’82, ’83, ’83, ’85, ’86), Bob Keselowski (’87, ’88, ’89, ’93), Bobby Bowsher (’91, ’92), Tim Steele (‘96, ’97), Ken Schrader (’98), Bill Baird (’99, ’04), Justin Allgaier (’06), Parker Kligerman (’09), Frank Kimmel (’00, ’01, ’02. ’03, ’05, ’07, ’08, ‘12), Kevin Swindell ('14) and AJ Fike ('15). CONCORD, N.C. (August 18, 2016) – Seventeen-year-old Jake Griffin will make his ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards debut this weekend at the Illinois State Fairgrounds Mile Dirt in Sunday afternoon’s Central Illinois SuperChevyStores.com 100 presented by Jive. SuperChevyStores.com 100 Schedule Practice for the SuperChevyStores.com 100 is scheduled from 9:00-10:00 a.m. with Menards Pole Qualifying presented by Ansell following at 11:15. The 54th annual Central Illinois SuperChevyStores.com 100 starts at 1:30 p.m. All times are local. Live on American Sports Network The SuperChevyStores.com 100 will be live on the American Sports Network and will also stream live at AmericanSportsNet.com. ARCAracing.com will feature live timing and scoring and live chat of all on-track activity and a live chat box throughout the afternoon. Follow Jake Griffin on Twitter @JakeGriffin08 or visit jakegriffin.net and like him on Facebook.com

With an Allgaier assist, Kovski, Enfinger reunite for Springfield Mile Dirt SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (August 19, 2016) - The entry list for the Springfield Mile Dirt always holds a good bit of Illinois flavor, but none more local than Springfield, Illinois favorite Kelly Kovski. And twice each season, Kovski shakes the dust off his 13-year-old ARCA car and steers for the Illinois State Fairgrounds to compete in the annual Central Illinois SuperChevyStores.com 100 presented by Jive. If he makes it out of Springfield clean, he'll drag the same piece to DuQuoin for the Southern Illinois 100 two weeks later. Kovski wants a lot more than coming out "clean"; Kovski is looking for nothing less than a victory in front of the hometown crowd. "If this things falls the way we need it to...if we hit the last 25 laps right and get in position, I'm confident we can win," Kovski said. "It's that last 25 laps we need." It's not like he hasn't been close. Kovski finished a career-best third last year at Springfield. He nearly won in 2013 before ARCA officials set him back in the final running order for jumping the last restart. Kovski is a product of Allgaier Motorsports and Hoosier Tire Midwest, having worked at the Springfield, Illinois tire shop since he was 14, alongside Mike and Justin Allgaier, the 2008 ARCA national champions. And it's Mike Allgaier who is providing the new ARCA Ilmor 396 engine in Kovski's No. 16 Billingsley Towing-Schluckebier Farms Chevrolet for Sunday's big show. "I wouldn't know what to do without the Allgaiers in my life...they've always been there. I remember being at Talladega with Justin when we were little kids, and him telling me, 'I want to do this someday.' The next time we go back to Talladega together, he wins the ARCA race. "I don't know of anyone that's got a bigger heart for racing and ARCA than Mike; I'm just fortunate that I get to be a part of it. He's still got a bunch of ARCA cars and he just bought a composite car." Kovski keeps in close touch with Justin...they talk regularly. "Justin and I talk a couple times a month. Sometimes, it's a couple times a week, just depends on his schedule and mine. I take care of all his dirt modified stuff...meet him at the track with the equipment. I'd say we've already run about 20 times this year since Florida." In addition to having the support of the Allgaier family, Kovski has another ace in the hole for Springfield - 2015 ARCA national champion Grant Enfinger, who will serve as Kovski's crew chief. "Grant had the weekend off from GMS (Racing), and I needed someone to run the show. He called me and said he had an open hole there and he'd like to come out and help. It all worked out." It's a role reversal for the two longtime friends. Kovski served Enfinger as crew chief for several races, including the time Enfinger opened the 2014 season with three consecutive wins. "Aside from racing, Grant and I have been good friends for a long time. I remember when we won at Salem that year we won three in a row, I said, '(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), I just want to win one race.' Ever since, I told him he still owes me one." To say that Kovski and Enfinger are close friends would be an understatement. Kovski was Enfinger's Best Man for Enfinger's wedding in January. "I remember having the conversation with Grant as we were walking up to the altar. I said, 'Don't forget...you still own me one.' "I'm super excited to have Grant there and making decisions on the pit box. I'm used to sort of crew chiefing from the seat, but it'll be nice to just concentrate on driving the car. I can literally turn it over to Grant and let him do his thing and be the driver for once." Enfinger is as excited as Kovski is for Springfield. "Man to see Kelly win that race would mean the world to me...it'd be awesome," Enfinger said. "He's been around those two dirt races for a while. He's always fast...hopefully, I can help him. Kelly has done a lot for me in my career. He was there for my first (ARCA) win at my home track in Mobile. I want to be there for his at his home track in Springfield. He's got a lot of people behind him on this deal...Mike Allgaier...a lot of local help. He's a dirt racer by nature. We just need to get everything else to line up our way. I want this for him as bad as I'd want it for myself...given our history, in some ways, more." Kovski is loaded up and ready to go. "We have the old girl 'bondo-ed' up and ready to rock. It would have been cool to come out with the composite car, but it really doesn't make sense to take a new car to Springfield and tear it up." Kovski says he's also "super excited" to race at DuQuoin, when the ARCA cars go under the lights for the very first time on the historic mile dirt track in southern Illinois. "That's our plan if we don't tear it up too bad (at Springfield). I'm really looking forward to racing under the lights. I definitely want to be there for that first one." Already a dirt late model and modified winner across Illinois, Kovski has made 24 ARCA starts since 2004 finishing a career-best third most recently on the Springfield Mile Dirt in 2015. He also finished fourth at DuQuoin in 2011 and again at Springfield in 2012. Overall, he’s earned 14 top-10 finishes. Don Radebaugh dradebaugh@arcaracing.com A look at some of the Springfield Championship Stock Car Winners: Curtis Turner (’63), Don White (’66, ’67, ’72), Al Unser (’72), Jack Bowsher (’73), Roger McCluskey (’74), Ramo Stott (’76, ’77, ’80), AJ Foyt (’79), Joe Ruttman (’80), Dean Roper (’81, ’82, ’83, ’83, ’85, ’86), Bob Keselowski (’87, ’88, ’89, ’93), Bobby Bowsher (’91, ’92), Tim Steele (‘96, ’97), Ken Schrader (’98), Bill Baird (’99, ’04), Justin Allgaier (’06), Parker Kligerman (’09), Frank Kimmel (’00, ’01, ’02. ’03, ’05, ’07, ’08, ‘12), Kevin Swindell ('14) and AJ Fike ('15). SuperChevyStores.com 100 Schedule Practice for the SuperChevyStores.com 100 is scheduled from 9:00-10:00 a.m. with Menards Pole Qualifying presented by Ansell following at 11:15. The 54th annual Central Illinois SuperChevyStores.com 100 starts at 1:30 p.m. All times are local. Live on American Sports Network The SuperChevyStores.com 100 will be live on the American Sports Network and will also stream live at AmericanSportsNet.com. ARCAracing.com will feature live timing and scoring and live chat of all on-track activity and a live chat box throughout the afternoon.

After USAC Silver Crown Rainout Saturday, ARCA Is Set For Sunday Afternoon Affair In Springfield, IL SPRINGFIELD, Ill. - The Central Illinois SuperChevyStores.com 100 presented by Jive national championship stock car race at the Illinois State Fairgrounds in Springfield, featuring the ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards, is turning 54. It will happen tomorrow afternoon, in addition to the UMP Sportsman Nationals. Unfortunately, due to Saturday morning rainfall, the USAC Silver Crown event did not take place but ARCA Sunday will go on as planned. No rescheduled date has been announced as of yet for the Silver Crown event. The 54th running of the SuperChevyStores.com 100, one of the capital city's largest sporting events, takes center stage on the world's fastest mile dirt track Sunday afternoon August 21 alongside the 164th annual Illinois State Fair, ongoing since 1853. With ARCA's roots reaching back to 1953, much of the tour's rich history developed over the decades on dirt tracks across America. In fact, the 2016 SuperChevyStores.com 100 marks the 354th ARCA race on a dirt track since the series' inception. "The Illinois State Fair mile dirt venues are vitally important to the character and identity of the ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards," said ARCA President Ron Drager. "It's a conscious effort on our part to continue to recognize the role non-pavement tracks played in the development of our series, and motorsports as a whole, and the role dirt racing continues to play today." The on-going legacy of one of America's oldest state fairs has included a sizeable chunk of auto racing, going back more than 80 years to 1934 when Billy Winn won the first-ever championship race event on the mile horse track. And it's on that same horse track where the annual championship stock car race grew roots since the inaugural 100-lap event in 1950 - Jay Frank the first championship stock car winner. This year's Central Illinois SuperChevyStores.com 100 will have a new look with a field sprinkled with the newer composite-bodied ARCA cars, a body that resembles a NASCAR Sprint Cup car. The field will also look a little different with its new cast of characters, including leading rookie and championship leader Chase Briscoe (left). On tracks he's never seen before, the driver of the No. 77 Big Tine-Cunningham Motorsports Ford has already won twice (Winchester and Iowa) and maybe more by race time. Briscoe may, however, feel more at home on the Springfield Mile Dirt having honed his skills in sprint cars on dirt tracks across Indiana before he caught the eyes of the Cunningham organization. 10-time ARCA Racing Series national champion Frank Kimmel is the all-time Springfield winner with eight wins, his most recent in 2012. Defending race winner AJ Fike, a local favorite from Galesburg, Illinois, is expected to return to defend his title. Fike will also be competing in the USAC Silver Crown Series Tony Bettenhausen 100 race the day before. Fike is also a two-time Tony Bettenhausen 100 winner. Cherry Hill, New Jersey's Tom Hessert, Mansfield, Pennsylvania's Matt Kurzejewski and local late model star Ryan Unzicker from El Paso, Illinois are also expected entries. NASCAR personality, Ken Schrader, will also be behind the wheel of an ARCA car, prepared for battle in front of the fans in the covered grandstands. Over the years, championship stock car winners at Springfield include Curtis Turner ('63), Don White ('66, '67, '72), Al Unser ('72), Jack Bowsher ('73), Roger McCluskey ('74), Ramo Stott ('76, '77, '80), AJ Foyt ('79), Joe Ruttman ('80), Dean Roper ('81, '82, '83, '83, '85, '86), Bob Keselowski ('87, '88, '89, '93), Bobby Bowsher ('91, '92), Tim Steele ('96, '97), Ken Schrader ('98), Bill Baird ('99, '04), Justin Allgaier ('06), Parker Kligerman ('09), Kimmel ('00, '01, '02. '03, '05, '07, '08, '12), and Kevin Swindell ('14). SuperChevyStores.com 100 Schedule Practice for the SuperChevyStores.com 100 is scheduled from 9:00-10:00 a.m. with Menards Pole Qualifying presented by Ansell following at 11:15. The 54th annual Central Illinois SuperChevyStores.com 100 starts at 1:30 p.m. The UMP Sportsman will be running a group practice/qualifying session at 10:05, which will set the field for the Sportsman Nationals feature. All times are local.

The Illinois State Fair is set for Sunday's ARCA RACING SERIES SuperChevyStores.com 100 Presented By Jive. We can confirm that there will be no infield parking passes sold due to the saturated grounds from all the rain this week. The only people parking on the infield will be those with prepaid parking passes, officials, etc. Sorry for the inconvenience but grandstand seating will be available for purchase at the ticket windows the day of the race. The parking restriction has been in place for much of the fair this week due to heavy rains received throughout the 2016 Illinois State Fair. *Sunday Schedule 5:30 AM – Pits & Registration Open 8:00 AM – ARCA Driver Meeting 8:45 AM – Sportsman Drivers Meeting 9:00 AM – ARCA Racing Series Practice 10:05 AM – Sportsman Group Practice/Qualifying 11:15 AM – Menards Pole Qualifying Presented By Ansell 12:00 PM – Sportsman Nationals Feature 12:20 PM – SuperChevyStores.com Promotion 12:30 PM – ARCA Autograph Session 1:35 PM – SuperChevyStores.com 100 Presented By Jive

IT'S RACE DAY AT THE FINAL DAY OF THE 2016 Illinois State Fair! Today it is the 54th Annual Central Illinois SuperChevyStores.com 100 presented by Jive Communications, Inc. Allen Crowe Memorial for the ARCA RACING SERIES presented by Menards and 23rd Annual Illinois Sportsman Nationals for the DIRTcar UMP Sportsman. A reminder that there will be no infield parking passes sold due to the saturated grounds from all the rain this week. The only people parking on the infield will be those with prepaid parking passes, officials, etc. Sorry for the inconvenience but grandstand seating will be available for purchase at the ticket windows today. It isn't what we wanted to do but it is the hand we were dealt. It's going to be a fun day of racing! Today's Schedule 5:30 AM – Pits & Registration Open 8:00 AM – ARCA Driver Meeting 8:45 AM – Sportsman Drivers Meeting 9:00 AM – ARCA Racing Series Practice 10:05 AM – Sportsman Group Practice/Qualifying 11:15 AM – Menards Pole Qualifying Presented By Ansell 12:00 PM – Sportsman Nationals Feature 12:20 PM – SuperChevyStores.com Promotion 12:30 PM – ARCA Autograph Session 1:35 PM – SuperChevyStores.com 100 Presented By Jive Reserved Seating: $30 Adults $10 Children 11 & Under PIT PASSES $35 Adults $20 Children 11 & Under For more information on the Illinois State Fair events and other Track Enterprises events, follow Track Enterprises online at www.trackenterprises.com, on Facebook (www.facebook.com/TrackEnterprises), and Twitter (@TEIRacing). Updates are also available by calling the Track Enterprises home office at 217-764-3200. More information may be available at www.trackenterprises.com, www.arcaracing.com, or www.illinois.gov/statefair/.