Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Pierce Race Cars

I asked this question earlier this season, but will ask again. Does Bobby's win last night help Bob sell more cars next year?

betcha after last night it will

It sure doesn't hurt them

When somebody with another last name than Pierce wins, they will sell a lot more.

Yeah, it seems after he does well they sell some, then for whatever reason you see most of them up for sale shortly after... When guys besides Bobby start winning then I think you will see more.

For some reason, many seem to be up for sale shortly after the guy gets it.

Because they don't have the tall cool one there to set the car up for them. Makes a huge difference. I wonder if they really want to sell that many. It will take away from what they are doing and that's winning races.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Because they don't have the tall cool one there to set the car up for them. Makes a huge difference. I wonder if they really want to sell that many. It will take away from what they are doing and that's winning races.
    Why be in business then?

I wan under the impression that they couldn't give them away, I would say what the customer gets is a little bit different than what daddy's baby boy has.

Ryan Unzicker is about the only one I can think of that has stuck with Pierce for more than a year. He races mostly regional stuff and has only a few wins this year. Like someone else said, if someone else besides Bobby starts winning in one, it would sell more cars.
    8/13/16

Speaking of chassis....at the world there were 12 different chassis that started the race...1 Pierce, Barry Wight, Sweet Bloomquist, GRT, MB Customs...2 Victory Circle, Capital, Swartz...3 Club 29, Black Diamond, 6 Rockets, and 7 Longhorns...would have guessed Rockets woulda been the majority

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Miner View Post
    I wan under the impression that they couldn't give them away, I would say what the customer gets is a little bit different than what daddy's baby boy has.
    I would Bet that they are not the same..New a driver that had one he went too the shop an got a pick at his car and he said there were thing on bobbys that was not on his....

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    I would Bet that they are not the same..New a driver that had one he went too the shop an got a pick at his car and he said there were thing on bobbys that was not on his....
    Sometimes they are testing new things...doesn't mean what they're working on is ready for someone else to try...the cars are the same...you can always buy one of Bobbys...I'm pretty sure every one of them is for sale including the world 100 winning car

Kevin Weaver has been in a Pierce car the last 3 -4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    Speaking of chassis....at the world there were 12 different chassis that started the race...1 Pierce, Barry Wight, Sweet Bloomquist, GRT, MB Customs...2 Victory Circle, Capital, Swartz...3 Club 29, Black Diamond, 6 Rockets, and 7 Longhorns...would have guessed Rockets woulda been the majority
    No burm so the Rocket cars No go LOL .....Erb has his 29 Going......Hay love or hate bobby, his dad has that car, As they would say Coked Up...They have a car that Flys with him in it.. he may jump in a 29 or GRT and Fly then he may get in a Longhorn and go no were...Right now they are Coked up...He bends it up and they make a new It may or may not be as good... Time will tell..

Quote Originally Posted by weaver1st View Post
    Kevin Weaver has been in a Pierce car the last 3 -4 years.
    Hes been doing not to bad with it...But he is staying close too home now. He missed the World this year...Hes Good Guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    No burm so the Rocket cars No go LOL .....Erb has his 29 Going......Hay love or hate bobby, his dad has that car, As they would say Coked Up...They have a car that Flys with him in it.. he may jump in a 29 or GRT and Fly then he may get in a Longhorn and go no were...Right now they are Coked up...He bends it up and they make a new It may or may not be as good... Time will tell..
    This was painful

Couple corrections... There were 2 Barry Wright cars in the feature. Devin Moran and Wendell Wallace. The Moyer cars are not Victory Circle...they are Victory by Moyer.

Sometimes they are testing new things...doesn't mean what they're working on is ready for someone else to try...the cars are the same...you can always buy one of Bobbys...I'm pretty sure every one of them is for sale including the world 100 winning car
    Go so far as, I was told by someone that use too work there, that things were cut off his car when they were sold...Know 1 driver that Bob told him too put in the 7 hole,and he asked him agen and he said the 7 hole.. and said driver said there only 6 holes...nothing said and then Bob gos O yea the 6 hole....The house car is NOT the Same ...

Dod had Wallace in a longhorn and is there a difference in victory circle and victory by Moyer ? Curious I had no idea

This was painful
    That makes Me HAPPY....