Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    Come on now, these Bloomquist a$$ grabbers don't know anything about the illini100 because it's not printed on the t-shirt they found at goodwill or they didn't hear Scott talk about it in an interview on dirt on dirt.
    Nobody gives two chits where you shop at Heinz57. As I said it wasnt that he got passed it was how he got passed. And I also talked about how bobby passed Moyer but everybody on here aint saying a word about that..lol its ok for one but not the other.. funny
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

One thing I do know Bobby cashed the check and they along with Bloomer have moved on. I'm sure since Bob and Scott are friends they have already talked about the race and if they haven't they will at some point. I have a feeling both don't give two ---- about what we all think or that we are still discussing almost a week later. they are both probably laughing about right now.

Funny year before last when bobby ran the bottom at Eldora he didn't have the balls to run the top now he wins couple up top and now he doesn't have the talent to win without the cushion... which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I think so

Thats your problem your thinking again.......
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    Come on now, these Bloomquist a$$ grabbers don't know anything about the illini100 because it's not printed on the t-shirt they found at goodwill or they didn't hear Scott talk about it in an interview on dirt on dirt.

Your an idiot Mrs 57 you were an idiot when you raced and your still an idiot to this day!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by berrystrawz View Post
    Funny year before last when bobby ran the bottom at Eldora he didn't have the balls to run the top now he wins couple up top and now he doesn't have the talent to win without the cushion... which is it?
    exactly, but it's not really their fault, moms basement only had dial up at that time and it was hard to keep up.

You know what... I will Do as I like, Think as I like, and Not kiss the a$$ of a driver, If I dont like the way he drives....Call me a Hater or what ever...When Bloomer drives like that I dont like it..A pass like that O its so great they all say... But if he was a foot back it been a he!! of a crash, If the Though in his head is I hope this works as he Passes .. is not good driving, Its Win at all costs..
    I cant wate till he trys to Pass ONeal like that cause, I bet HE gasses It and puts him in the wall...I have had 2 drivers tell me, If they do it to them agen they are wreaking Him...

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Your an idiot Mrs 57 you were an idiot when you raced and your still an idiot to this day!
    I really wish I could find that hard to believe............but, I don't.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    These are the facts jack!!! Nuff said!

You guys are so eat up , yea you Bloomer haters got one to crow about . But just
    like you cry about somebody cheatin , you get on here a sing about a slam job thats ok .
    lets see if he can win one clean against the best . And by the way after all the guys with
    a chance to win had flats and fell out is the onlt reason he was up there . And that
    quarter panel dont lie , how did it get that way , wait a minute it was the wall , Oh
    no it was the other cars he hit . thats enough said !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    You guys are so eat up , yea you Bloomer haters got one to crow about . But just
    like you cry about somebody cheatin , you get on here a sing about a slam job thats ok .
    lets see if he can win one clean against the best . And by the way after all the guys with
    a chance to win had flats and fell out is the onlt reason he was up there . And that
    quarter panel dont lie , how did it get that way , wait a minute it was the wall , Oh
    no it was the other cars he hit . thats enough said !!!
    Not one time have I said one word about anybody cheating...and if you think that was a "slam job" you need glasses...flats blown motors Etc are part of it...had Bobby not had a flat he could have added the showme to his resume...your points are invalid

Not one time have I said one word about anybody cheating...and if you think that was a "slam job" you need glasses...flats blown motors Etc are part of it...had Bobby not had a flat he could have added the showme to his resume...your points are invalid
    Did you just call him an invalid?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    You know what... I will Do as I like, Think as I like, and Not kiss the a$$ of a driver, If I dont like the way he drives....Call me a Hater or what ever...When Bloomer drives like that I dont like it..A pass like that O its so great they all say... But if he was a foot back it been a he!! of a crash, If the Though in his head is I hope this works as he Passes .. is not good driving, Its Win at all costs..
    I cant wate till he trys to Pass ONeal like that cause, I bet HE gasses It and puts him in the wall...I have had 2 drivers tell me, If they do it to them agen they are wreaking Him...
    how was you ever a fan of Ritchie Hedrick

I have to admit, Ritchie was entertaining to watch!!

Quote Originally Posted by ggp127 View Post
    Why You think I quit the team.. I just could not take it no More...

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    I have to admit, Ritchie was entertaining to watch!!
    Yes he was, and he could have won a lot more, if He stop driving like a nut.. It got too were he Hit ever one on the track..I gave up on him 5 or 6 years be for he stopped racing...

It was a slam...and he MIGHT (and thats a big MIGHT) have won doubt it...o wait...he wouldve had to run over to win
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

looks like some fresh 4mrs have made some new friends tonightCarry on.
    8/13/16

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by smoothoperator32 View Post
    Bobby Pierce uses the bloomquist line he learned from scott bloomquist when he was 6 years
    old to win the North/South 100
    https://www.facebook.com/DirtonDirt/...3960999602736/
    He may have called it the, "Bloomquist line", but in 30 years of DLM experience I've never seen Bloomquist throw a slider, take off the guys nose and then park on the cushion... Its a problem with younger racers, especially Booby, he thinks passing someone is, "feeding them the RR". I'm not sure why they bother putting a quarter panel back on the car, it never comes home with one. He's fast, he's exciting and talented, but he doesn't respect anyone else on the track.
    Booby Price #32, "The Wrecking Ball".

Quote Originally Posted by ggp127 View Post
    no chit his reputation went quite far lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aces&Eights View Post
    He may have called it the, "Bloomquist line", but in 30 years of DLM experience I've never seen Bloomquist throw a slider, take off the guys nose and then park on the cushion... Its a problem with younger racers, especially Booby, he thinks passing someone is, "feeding them the RR". I'm not sure why they bother putting a quarter panel back on the car, it never comes home with one. He's fast, he's exciting and talented, but he doesn't respect anyone else on the track. Booby Price #32, "The Wrecking Ball".
    and a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good racer to boot second place is for losers bobby didn't go to Florence for second place