Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aces&Eights View Post
    He may have called it the, "Bloomquist line", but in 30 years of DLM experience I've never seen Bloomquist throw a slider, take off the guys nose and then park on the cushion... Its a problem with younger racers, especially Booby, he thinks passing someone is, "feeding them the RR". I'm not sure why they bother putting a quarter panel back on the car, it never comes home with one. He's fast, he's exciting and talented, but he doesn't respect anyone else on the track.
    Booby Price #32, "The Wrecking Ball".
    No way do you have 30 yrs of DLM experience you act like a child in your posts. It states in the rules you must have a RR quarter panel. quit crying you look foolish

Quote Originally Posted by smoothoperator32 View Post
    Bobby Pierce uses the bloomquist line he learned from scott bloomquist when he was 6 years
    old to win the North/South 100
    https://www.facebook.com/DirtonDirt/...3960999602736/
    I use to pi$$ on the Toilet seat at 6, But I wiped it off when i was done..But I learned as I got older I lift the seat...Just cause someone else does it Dont make it Right.....

No way do you have 30 yrs of DLM experience you act like a child in your posts. It states in the rules you must have a RR quarter panel. quit crying you look foolish
    How do you Know if he does or dont..You look like a BOY lover.. The way you drool all over bobby all the Time..Foolish as the say It takes one too KNOW one....Crying, you should speak you do it all the TIME....

Im pretty sure he was being sarcastic about the rr panel lmao...you lil Bobby fans are funny lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    I use to pi$$ on the Toilet seat at 6, But I wiped it off when i was done..But I learned as I got older I lift the seat...Just cause someone else does it Dont make it Right.....
    yeah and you still piss on the floor J/K

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    yeah and you still piss on the floor J/K
    When you laying down there makes it easy....

That's not true Babb didn't have a right rear at bellevegas for the summer nats

When you laying down there makes it easy....
    Good one Card lmao...but thats why old fan has so many slip and falls ..it seeps out of his rubber pants..lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    That's not true Babb didn't have a right rear at bellevegas for the summer nats
    Omg!!! Finally you make a post that makes scence lmao jk

I use to pi$$ on the Toilet seat at 6, But I wiped it of

I believe you prolly from drinkin all that hater-aid

I believe you prolly from drinkin all that hater-aid
    There you go Hate Hate Hate thats all you got .... I DONT HATE HIM .. JUST THE WAY HE DRIVES SOME TIMES.. its all you know .. Its the only way you can Fight Back is Call me a HATER...
    I Hate when Little kids dont have a nuff to eat..
    I Hate when people Die in Wars....
    I Hate It when the Old Lady down the street is cold cause she can pay the Heat Bill...
    You my Friend Dont KNOW what Hate is.....

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Omg!!! Finally you make a post that makes scence lmao jk
    still waiting on yours

It states in the rules you must have a RR quarter panel. quit crying you look foolish
    Obviously sarcasm escapes you. Now who looks foolish?

There you go Hate Hate Hate thats all you got .... I DONT HATE HIM .. JUST THE WAY HE DRIVES SOME TIMES.. its all you know .. Its the only way you can Fight Back is Call me a HATER...
    I Hate when Little kids dont have a nuff to eat..
    I Hate when people Die in Wars....
    I Hate It when the Old Lady down the street is cold cause she can pay the Heat Bill...
    You my Friend Dont KNOW what Hate is.....
    You are so full of hyp·o·grits

And your Point is ......And you are Full of $hit .. So I Guess we even...Love your Boy ..Make me a Hater not because of him but some of His Dumb A$$ fans..You want too call me a Hater then do it, If it makes you a Big man go a head...So Sick of you Bobby fans.. Think your $hit do stink but we smell you coming from way off...I will Love it when he gets put in the Wall and Think of YOU....

And your Point is ......And you are Full of $hit .. So I Guess we even...Love your Boy ..Make me a Hater not because of him but some of His Dumb A$$ fans..You want too call me a Hater then do it, If it makes you a Big man go a head...So Sick of you Bobby fans.. Think your $hit do stink but we smell you coming from way off...I will Love it when he gets put in the Wall and Think of YOU....
    And I will think of you every time I flush

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    And I will think of you every time I flush
    You got the kids out of the Pool be for you did i hope...

See what they say and they call us HATERs .. the only hate on here comes from the Bobby fans...You say something about there BOY and they are on your a$$.. Dont mater if you are right or wrong.. O thats Right they are NEVER wrong...LOL
    32Pierce....... the Hood Crusher

You got the kids out of the Pool be for you did i hope...
    That's a good one

See what they say and they call us HATERs .. the only hate on here comes from the Bobby fans...You say something about there BOY and they are on your a$$.. Dont mater if you are right or wrong.. O thats Right they are NEVER wrong...LOL
    32Pierce....... the Hood Crusher
    It's because you are soooo over exaggerating it...hood crusher? Cmon...you talk stupid sh!t and then you try and flip it to us when we defend your stupid comments...the guy who made the comment about the move on Moyer was spot on...Moyer knew he was beat and lifted and ducked underneath him if you look at the replay when they come out of the corner it looks like Moyer turns into him a bit to voice his displeasure...that's how drivers do it...stupid a$$ bloomer couldn't handle the fact he was about to get second and kept his foot in it when he knew he was beat by a much faster pierce AKA your 2016 NORTH SOUTH WINNER...I am so tired of you whiners...can't wait to see what stupid sh!t you come up with when he wins the world