Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Bobby Pierce/Bloomquist Line

Bobby Pierce uses the bloomquist line he learned from scott bloomquist when he was 6 years
    old to win the North/South 100
    https://www.facebook.com/DirtonDirt/...3960999602736/
    Last edited by smoothoperator32; 08-18-2016 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothoperator32 View Post
    Bobby Pierce uses the bloomquist line he learned from scott bloomquist when he was 6 yearsold to win the North/South 100https://www.facebook.com/DirtonDirt/...3960999602736/
    It's safe to post this now a week later, you are definitely ahead of the curve. Keep posting, you are a revolutionary.

I say Bloom could of crash him and he did not .. All he had too do is come down, and Bobby would have been in the wall.. That was Bloom being nice, A lot of others would have crashed him...

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    It's safe to post this now a week later, you are definitely ahead of the curve. Keep posting, you are a revolutionary.
    Thanks i try my best!

Was it Clean ,No Was It dirty, NO..... But he had 10 more laps to do it right.. This time he was Lucky... Hes so good he needs to do it the right way...If he been off a little more he been on top of Blooms Nose.. Cause of his past some people think it was too much....Great drivers Pass Clean.. I Think he can do it the Right way, Hope he starts Cause hes fun too watch when he does.....I like a Clean Pass Thats just Me, But who am I.....

Most drivers in bloomers spot would have lifted just a bit and then dove under him down the straightaway and into the corner....he knew Bobby was coming....he knew bobby was topside...he changed his line to try and block Bobby...he knew Bobby was gonna put that move on him...he knew he was beat...case closed

And that wasn't dirty if that was dirty go follow golf or something good grief

Rewatch that video my friend. Pierce talked about running the Bloomquist line which is basically the way he diamonds off the corner. Pierce used the Pierce disrespect door slapper to pass the zero. Thing about it, he didn't have to do it that way. Scotts tires were gone and 32 could have easily passed him clean. Either way he got the job done and check cashed

I thought when I seen this.......we were about to find out what kinda "line" they might share?????

The only line I was aware drivers are not supposed to use, is the pits. I didn't realize we were paying for slot racing.

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    Most drivers in bloomers spot would have lifted just a bit and then dove under him down the straightaway and into the corner....he knew Bobby was coming....he knew bobby was topside...he changed his line to try and block Bobby...he knew Bobby was gonna put that move on him...he knew he was beat...case closed
    So which one was it?? He knew he was top side? He knew he was gonna throw a half-ass slider?
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudweiser View Post
    So which one was it?? He knew he was top side? He knew he was gonna throw a half-ass slider?
    Ask scott...that's what he said...probably because scott changed his line trying to block Pierce and because of that he new Bobby was gonna slide him...had scott not tried to block Bobby...Pierce would have drove on by on the high side...but ol' snorty knew he was about to get his a$$ handed to him and tried to block...no shame but you get what you get and Bobby cashed the check

Where was the 'diamond' part? You start high in one turn come out the bottom of the other. He was at the bottom and went up wtf???
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

And where does Bloomer go up to block? He stayed in the same line he been running the whole race. Lil Bobby went up the hill on Moyer too.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    Ask scott...that's what he said...probably because scott changed his line trying to block Pierce and because of that he new Bobby was gonna slide him...had scott not tried to block Bobby...Pierce would have drove on by on the high side...but ol' snorty knew he was about to get his a$$ handed to him and tried to block...no shame but you get what you get and Bobby cashed the check
    Bloomer even said he should have moved up to the top but, your right Bobby would have passed him on the top. I wonder if Bloomer's crew told him to move up or did Scott decide to on his own. Didn't he say he didn't know the top would be that fast. and your absolutely right he did cash the check.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    And where does Bloomer go up to block? He stayed in the same line he been running the whole race. Lil Bobby went up the hill on Moyer too.
    You would've had to have been there to see it. A few laps before Bobby got to him, he moved up the track, he didn't run there the whole race.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    You would've had to have been there to see it. A few laps before Bobby got to him, he moved up the track, he didn't run there the whole race.
    Your right Bloomer was not running that line until I would say his crew told him to move up, just a guess

I could care less about either one of them,but there was absolutely nothing wrong with that pass,at that time,for the win and with that kind of $$ on the line.The 0 clearly moved up to block,which in MY opinion left the door open for the slider.If he wouldn't of tried to block he would of got his a$$ waxed on the outside.

Quote Originally Posted by nuff said View Post
    I could care less about either one of them,but there was absolutely nothing wrong with that pass,at that time,for the win and with that kind of $$ on the line.The 0 clearly moved up to block,which in MY opinion left the door open for the slider.If he wouldn't of tried to block he would of got his a$$ waxed on the outside.
    Nuff said...........................

After dirtdobber posted that bloomer ran that line the whole night, I had to go back and watch the video again. Bloomer was in the bottom half of the track 90% of the race, it's as plain as day, he knew Pierce was coming and he moved up to block. It wasn't a clean pass, but if he had not moved up, Bobby's right rear would have not touched Bloomer's left front.