Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Which driver will be most talked about when BLOOMQUIST retires.

Just seems like there will be a void in the world of super late models when he calls it quits.

Jim moon....
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Davenport is only other guy that is willing to take shots and say things off the cuff other than Scott. So I think he'll be the one that everyone eventually turns on, they somewhat are already.

Richards vs. Davenport will be the "next generation's" Bloomer vs. Moyer.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Landers if he can come back. He can junk em with the best of them but he is fast. If he stays with team bloomquist that won't change.

Driver most talked about when Bloomer retires will be???????
    Bloomer

TS FAN I agree, and even today when a track has a race and announces that Bloomer will be there the Bloomer haters shows up in droves, and the Bloomer sure puts Butts in the seats. I love to see him race, and hate to see him win!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Driver most talked about when Bloomer retires will be???????
    Bloomer
    +1

And will be for years to come - "I remember that time I saw Bloomquist at ______ and he ______..."

Sloppy Hogg

Does bloomer retire, get suspended for life, or die first?
    I don't see him ever retiring, they could get extreme enough with the rules and he would push them to the max, but I see him racing til he looks like the skull inside his number zero on his door and probably still winning

Eldora will be a ghost town without Bloomquist there in September!!! hahhahahahahahaahahaaaa

Not really.

Anyone boycotting?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Jim moon....
    I'm gonna give the nod to mike "the hammer" hammerlee

I'd say Bloomquist still racing in 5 years... Will there even be Super LM racing in 5 years??? sport getting very expensive and there just isn't that many guys left

What's the odds kid rock and PierceFan don't mention Bobby "the greatest" of all time Pierce in this one??

I am not a fan of his. However, I think he will retire when he starts losing his reflexes to use a general term. He seems to have to much pride to race when he knows he is getting out driven. He will never admit it of course, he doesn't now. But he will know himself. He does have the greatest accomplishments of anyone in this sport so far. However, I am tire of seeing him dominate most of the time. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by tb1545 View Post
    Does bloomer retire, get suspended for life, or die first?
    After some of his 100 lap post race interviews he looks like he's having a cardiac arrest. I'd pick "C".
    8/13/16

Im with Finn everybody will still talk about him after he retires from driving. Cause he'll have somebody in his car still kicking a$$
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

If we are lucky it will be pierce, Moran the rice brothers, Tyler erb, Sheppard Joey Coulter and any of the young guns out there I cannot think of right now, without them the sport will die.

I wish we could pick somebody else right now. I get so sick of reading about Bloomquist in every freaking thread on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Biplane View Post
    I wish we could pick somebody else right now. I get so sick of reading about Bloomquist in every freaking thread on this site.
    Theres nothing better to talk about but Scott love him or hate him he is the talk of the town...couldve swore I heard the annoucers in Rio said something about Scott too lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!