Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by george w View Post
    I'm gonna give the nod to mike "the hammer" hammerlee
    I will tell that to mike he needs some encouragemrnt
    Last edited by old fan; 08-20-2016 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Driver most talked about when Bloomer retires will be???????
    Bloomer
    Thats exactly what I was thinking. Even when, or if he ever retires the next driver will be compared to Bloomquist. I don'tsee him retiring any time soon though

Racecar1127. Pretty good call except for Joey coulter. Really?? I don't The think the world will last long enough to see Joey Coulter win a race for more that 3k. Dude just doesn't have it. I remember a few years back he wrecked the leader while getting lapped, took them both out and they interviewed him after the race and asked why he raced the leader so hard? His exact comment was I wasn't getting lapped, I was fighting to keep the lead. At that point I knew his sponsors made a bad investment lol

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    After some of his 100 lap post race interviews he looks like he's having a cardiac arrest. I'd pick "C".
    There's a fact. Don't think he is on a regular workout program... Another 5 years at the pace he is going will not look good.
    Last edited by onlyfacts; 08-20-2016 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    After some of his 100 lap post race interviews he looks like he's having a cardiac arrest. I'd pick "C".
    That we can agree on.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyfacts View Post
    There's a fact. Don't think he is on a regular workout program... Another 5 years at the pace he is going will not look good.
    Really....I think he works out way too much.....you know those 16oz curls are gonna kill him! lol

Even then he will still be the talk of the dlm world!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Jeff Purvis was the talked about driver before Bloomquist and we do not talk about him anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Lennylinda View Post
    Jeff Purvis was the talked about driver before Bloomquist and we do not talk about him anymore.
    Just because you've only been on here 10 minutes doesn't mean Purvis no longer gets talked about, its just hard to get a word in edge ways by the Booby Price fans.

Every sport needs a villain. The NFL has Tom Brady, the NBA has Lebron James, Nascar has the Busch Brothers, WoO has Donny Schatz and Steve Kinser before him......we have Bloomer! JD maybe comes close but he is no Scott for being brash and saying and acting how he wants.

We got a glimpse into racing without Scott at the USA Nationals a few weeks back.....and I didnt like it 1 bit!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aces&Eights View Post
    Just because you've only been on here 10 minutes doesn't mean Purvis no longer gets talked about, its just hard to get a word in edge ways by the Booby Price fans.
    Supereight or aces&8s you are a certified troll or racing expert in your own mind..... Almost every thread you chime in... Maybe a girl friend or a dog would occupy some of your time.