Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    its racing you get around around your COMPETITOR THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE have any of bloomer fans been to a sprint or midget show I THINK NOT
    I been to a bunch or sprint car and midget races over the years and I know a bunch of others that have as well. Kokomo isn't that far from my house same distance from my house to Fairbury (120 miles)! I know a clean slide job when I see one. I like both drivers and both are very good. But this isn't the 1st time a driver may have taken exception to the way he got the position with many laps to go. No need to put a fender or panel on some one if you are that much faster find away around the driver no matter who you are. Bobby is a great driver but if he keeps it up paybacks a comin' eventually. I know a few that owe him one.
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 08-23-2016 at 10:07 PM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 5 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

yeah its called racing , time to move to a different subject

(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) right these men are racing for a living don't u think anyone of these other drivers wouldn't do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    I been to a bunch or sprint car and midget races over the years and I know a bunch of others that have as well. Kokomo isn't that far from my house same distance from my house to Fairbury (120 miles)! I know a clean slide job when I see one. I like both drivers and both are very good. But this isn't the 1st time a driver may have taken exception to the way he got the position with many laps to go. No need to put a fender or panel on some one if you are that much faster find away around the driver no matter who you are. Bobby is a great driver but if he keeps it up paybacks a comin' eventually. I know a few that owe him one.
    schmitt happens some times the slide job works some times its questionable and some time its a screw up v, do you think he intended on hitting the other driver hardly he was going for the win

yeah its called racing , time to move to a different subject
    Okay, next subject. Are you going back to the mental ward again as rumored?

In my opinion...right or wrong...a dirt late model slider is the equivalent of the NASCAR bump and run...even though it's different the principal is kinda the same...you d!ck the guy your passing

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    In my opinion...right or wrong...a dirt late model slider is the equivalent of the NASCAR bump and run...even though it's different the principal is kinda the same...you d!ck the guy your passing
    Well when he gets D!cked back lets see if he gets Mad....In stead of Its ok for me too do it But Not you...

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Okay, next subject. Are you going back to the mental ward again as rumored?
    I visit the mental ward everytime I get on 4m

I visit the mental ward everytime I get on 4m
    There is some on here that wish you stay Home....LOL

but I like visiting you nut cases

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Well when he gets D!cked back lets see if he gets Mad....In stead of Its ok for me too do it But Not you...
    I'm sure he'll get mad...nobody likes it...but it's part of it..bloomquist was beat he should have lifted...he didn't...he held his ground....Moyer same thing except he doesn't have the ego ol snorty does and Moyer lifted when he got slid..makes me think Moyer is smarter

Moyer smarter nah couldn't be