Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I completely agree with the fact the JD Bloomer deal was just racing on fast tough to pass track, the JD lap car and Jimmy Owens was completely unnecessary move, but at the end of the day it got him the win. Did I agree w what he did? No.As for the Pierce Bloomer ordeal I don't see why it's a big deal, he was obviously the faster car and there was 50 k on the line, how patient are you going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by RyanVols View Post
    I completely agree with the fact the JD Bloomer deal was just racing on fast tough to pass track, the JD lap car and Jimmy Owens was completely unnecessary move, but at the end of the day it got him the win. Did I agree w what he did? No.As for the Pierce Bloomer ordeal I don't see why it's a big deal, he was obviously the faster car and there was 50 k on the line, how patient are you going to be?
    Patient? He just caught him... Hey if that's your brand of vodka, more power to you. If he thinks he can have a long career making that move over and over again, he's wrong. His dad never drove like that either. Chickens always come home to roost and from what I'm hearing, his feathers won't just get ruffled, their gonna pluck him. Whats bad is all the defenders act like these were last lap last ditch maneuvers, neither was the case. With Booby Price I've come to expect it, JD however was disappointing to me.

bloomer was in the way in both accounts

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    And what about that 'slider' he pulled on Moyer was that respectful? Nobodies saying a dam thing about that are ya
    moyer was smart enough to know he was getting passed and gave the position rather than wreck. bloomquist isn't that smart.

It makes you look dumb when you can't even spell his name right.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa!
    Just what I was thinking Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!

Comical BS from a bunch of clowns who've never raced anything in there life. I don't know what the original posters motive was but he was spot on with how people treat each other on the track. Who gives a crap about Bloomquist, Pierce, Davenport or Owens!

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    It makes you look dumb when you can't even spell his name right.
    Pretty much everyone noticed that long before spelling became a factor.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    You didn't see race did you he pulled crap that not none of these young punks including your hero never thought of doing and that was under a red flag condition
    You didn't see the race either. So put your two cents back in your pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    bloomer was in the way in both accounts
    No he wasn't. But you are in the way. Now go out and play hop scotch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    You need to pick a game thats not so hard too do, Thats over his head...Wetter

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Bad advice! .....you know he has a tripping problem. You and I, along with other taxpayers, will have to "foot" the bill, if he has another "accident"! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Ummm you might need to watch it again and look at lil bobbys rr BEFORE the 'slam' looked pretty straight and after..crumpled
    What about when Bloomer slammed Madden so hard it turned the 44 clear around? Why is that never mentioned in all of the boo-hooing for Bloomer? And I'm not a Madden or Pierce fan, but that Pierce pass was completely fine, and not nearly as brutal as what Bloomer did to Madden.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    What about when Bloomer slammed Madden so hard it turned the 44 clear around? Why is that never mentioned in all of the boo-hooing for Bloomer? And I'm not a Madden or Pierce fan, but that Pierce pass was completely fine, and not nearly as brutal as what Bloomer did to Madden.
    Shhhhhhhhhh don't talk about the love of their life like that...................

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Bad advice! .....you know he has a tripping problem. You and I, along with other taxpayers, will have to "foot" the bill, if he has another "accident"! lol
    No, thank God he's from Missouri
    8/13/16

Seems like a lot of keyboard jockeys know better how to pass cars and when to pass cars, and now they are going to take their imaginary cars and retaliate for disrespect that was never aimed at them. I'd say Bobby and Bloomer did their job this week and created interest. Next race there will be some there to see Bloomer get run over again and some that are waiting for the pay back. It kinda reminds me of a school yard fight and the ones egging them on. Did you hear what he said about your mother? It drew a crowd then also. The difference is, You have to buy a ticket to this one.

Sadly the threats of pay back out weigh pay backs, due to risk to 100k cars. It's like the fight, you thought you won as you come home with the bad ear, broken thumb and loose tooth, but keep going on about how you would do payback. The good thing is these things have a way of working their way threw and educating the rough driver and the payback payee. It just don't do much for those that egg it on. Sorry! See ya at the next race where, #A Bloomquist gets slammed again or #B Bobby get his payback. The promoters will love ya.

A couple years ago scott told Bobby he has made ALOT of money being the bad guy...make no mistake...scott and the pierces are good...will scott give Bobby a payback? Maybe but not like you think...he's not gonna stuff him hike babb did...but he will get his point across as he sees fit

The Thing is Bobby wants too go to NASCAR and he needs to speak to Larson .. He use to slam his way too the front on dirt.. Then a NASCAR driver told him he need too pass clean if thats were he wants too go .. So he stopped slamming his way too the front and stared driving too the Front and 2 years later he in NASCAR. 2 more years hes in Cup racing..I like Clean driving and thats not what hes doing ... HE can win with out doing that...If he wants to race Dirt the rest of his life KEEP slamming .. He will win a lot.. Just not were he wants....

It's not being dirty...Bobby is not like that...not at all...aggressive YES!!and I'm glad he is...dirty...no way...people who don't know him have no clue...he is humble not arrogant...he is young and gonna make mistakes but the difference is he does learn from them...he doesn't have a silver spoon like most of you think...they work hard to give Bobby the best opportunity they can...if you guys only knew you would look at him a lot differently...most think they have unlimited funds which is very far from the truth...they get by...just barely...just like just about every racer out there...they are good people...if some of you haters would ever take the time to meet him or the family you would sing a different tune

I live 20 min. from his house I have know his dad for 45 years. No Silver spoon I know..His dad drove for D!ck Hedrick when I worked there...I know a lot more about them then you do by far...I am not going too say, What I think of them on here...So dont give me this Meet them $hit... I DONT HATE them.. But I will not SING a different tune.. I dont give a $hit... you need so stop Preaching too me and all the rest on here.. Cause you dont know what you are talking about...