Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Bloomer fans are giant whiners just like Bloomer. Since when is laying a quarter panel on another guys nose to pass him for the lead considered "slamming" him? Have you even watched the video? There was barely any contact!
    Ummm you might need to watch it again and look at lil bobbys rr BEFORE the 'slam' looked pretty straight and after..crumpled
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Bloomer fans are giant whiners just like Bloomer. Since when is laying a quarter panel on another guys nose to pass him for the lead considered "slamming" him? Have you even watched the video? There was barely any contact!
    I thought the same thing. You would think Bobby used all 4 of Scott's tires for his brakes. It wasn't bad at all. He was the faster car going for 50 g's. Get over it people, it's dirt racing

Quote Originally Posted by Bang D. Cushion View Post
    I expect bobby and JD do get the same treatment as madden just got down the road...
    And that's the way it should be instead of crying behind a mic or on a keyboard

And what about that 'slider' he pulled on Moyer was that respectful? Nobodies saying a dam thing about that are ya
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Ummm you might need to watch it again and look at lil bobbys rr BEFORE the 'slam' looked pretty straight and after..crumpled
    that wasn't a slam that was rubbin and your boy was holding up the show

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    And what about that 'slider' he pulled on Moyer was that respectful? Nobodies saying a dam thing about that are ya
    Maybe we should just have follow the leader, asphalt, train races. No ones feelings will get hurt, cars will be unscathed and everyone will leave unimpressed 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    Maybe we should just have follow the leader, asphalt, train races. No ones feelings will get hurt, cars will be unscathed and everyone will leave unimpressed 
    They do this every week it's called NASCAR. Not working well for them though.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa!
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by onlyfacts View Post
    They do this every week it's called NASCAR. Not working well for them though.
    i've seen plenty of super racin without banging. side by side or slyde after slyde without hittin thats much better 2 me than bang off em which i hate. if ur that fast and u still have laps to go pass without hitting.

its racing you get around around your COMPETITOR THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE have any of bloomer fans been to a sprint or midget show I THINK NOT

Quote Originally Posted by cgrace View Post
    i've seen plenty of super racin without banging. side by side or slyde after slyde without hittin thats much better 2 me than bang off em which i hate. if ur that fast and u still have laps to go pass without hitting.
    maybe thats why the crowds are suffering at many tracks that and running your headline class last or second to last with 6 classes

got too many classes need to combine or make different class all together 500 to 4cy race under 20 cars with 12 streetstocks 24 lates 32 mods 42 b mods no fault to thetrack get home at 2 am because o ther facters but still too many classes

I think JD is worse than Bobby when it comes to rough driving. That dude will run over a lapped car roa void getting caught from behind and he will also run over the leader while he is getting held up by a lapper. Good strategy in a way because he is getting it done. These drivers now won't whip your a$$ after you knock them out of the way so do you blame him?

I think if you watch the whole Scorcher race , some of you will see how the veterans race each other with respect. Bloomer ran down Jimmy and even got into him alittle bit in 3 and 4, but he backed off and let both get their car back under them. He then proceeded to fall in behind Jimmy and they never touched again, and settled for 3rd instead of roughing up Jimmy or even stuffing him. That's how good drivers race....plain and simple!

Bobbys deal was marginal but he was going for his first crown jewel so I get it. But lets see what happens, when the favor is re-paid. Both of jds were just poor over-aggressive driving......I think he should put Cat d-9 on his nose, cuz he thinks its a bulldozer!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

all thr bloomer fan getting upset because their boy is getting beat up boomer also said the bobby would be a hellva driver is he slowed a little wtf is that all about

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    all thr bloomer fan getting upset because their boy is getting beat up boomer also said the bobby would be a hellva driver is he slowed a little wtf is that all about
    Hes saying what i have been saying .. Bobby slows down just a little and make the move when its right and not force it...He well Win a lot of races, But not by Slamming his way, He Got a Lot Of Talent, Now he just needs too use it Right..... The Boy Could be Fast and Good Its up too Him.....

he has won the summer nats times national champ soon to be twice he wants to win at all cost what more do you want

Quote Originally Posted by Aces&Eights View Post
    In the last week I've seen 2 incidents involving younger drivers that disappointed me. The first was Booby Price at the N/S race and the worst part was his fans defending him and applauding his maneuver. One fan even described the move as, "graceful"... Graceful, really? What would you consider a slap in the face? A kind gesture perhaps. Now Booby throwing sliders, taking racers noses off and parking on the cushion is his MO, thats just how he thinks you should race. Its also why his car rarely comes home with a quarter panel on the RR, I'm not sure why they bother putting one back on it. Make no mistake, the young man is fast, talented even, but the disrespect he drives with, "feeding people the RR" every week, that isn't cool.
    Boo on you Booby Price.

The second incident was with one of my favorite drivers, Jonathan Davenport at Bulls Gap. First he had a physical incident with Bloomer that even though I watched it a few times I can't determine from that camera angle what exactly happened. Later on though, JD is leading and JO gets a run on the outside. JO gets all the way up to JD's door on the outside as they approach a lap car at the end of the back stretch. Instead of lifting or going to the bottom, JD literally drives through the lap car... What? The lap car didn't even know he was there yet, so drilling him at full song was what looked like an act of desperation or bullying...
    Not cool JD, not cool. Nobody likes a bully.

To me both of the incidents were indicative of a wider problem in motorsports and our society at large, the younger generation doesn't see anyone else as having any rights, its all about them and their young gun status. Driving through the field like a bulldozer is not a demonstration of skill, but an extreme display of disrespect for other racers and themselves. This is not how to race, no it absolutely is not.

Sure we love seeing them sparking off the outside wall, throwing caution to the wind, taking chances. But driving like no one else should be there is wrong. Sometimes there are situations where you must back off or use skill instead throwing elbows. Both these guys are plenty skilled enough and have the best equipment around, that they should be making better decisions behind the wheel, period.

Its okay to be hungry, but you don't get to eat my hand.
    the lapped car new he was coming, race recievers
    victim

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    its racing you get around around your COMPETITOR THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE have any of bloomer fans been to a sprint or midget show I THINK NOT
    I have and DD has the same complaint about the young guys thinking, "feeding you the RR" is racing... It ain't. If Booby Price was as good as advertised he wouldn't have to make moves like that to get by, but he chooses to feed people the RR all the time, eventually somebodies gonna straighten him out. It may take a few bent cars to correct his attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Aces&Eights View Post
    I have and DD has the same complaint about the young guys thinking, "feeding you the RR" is racing... It ain't. If Booby Prince was as good as advertised he wouldn't have to make moves like that to get by, but he chooses to feed people the RR all the time, eventually somebodies gonna straighten him out. It may take a few bent cars to correct his attitude.
    Do you own part of Bloomquists car or any car? Let these problems be between the drivers them selves. If Bloomquist is ok with it or not it's his fight not yours. Maybe you need to find something to be more occupied other than stirring BS on 4m.