Default ride hights metric/chevelle mod

can anyone tell me if the measurement, from ground to the front lower aframe bolt, is the same for a metric and chevelle?

If they have the same length lower balljoint, and same spindle, they would be the same.A longer lower balljoint would drop the front and make the measurement lower. More drop in the spindle will lower the measurement, as well as tire size and air pressure. Ground to chassis measurements are not the best way to set ride heights because of those variences. A good way to determine ride heights is to level the lower a frame bolt thru the crossmember with the bottom side of the lower a arm where the balljoint touches it.

On chevelle stub, measurement is 7-1/4" or 7-3/8" if I remember right. That's lower control arm bolt to ground. I always followed my chassis mfg spec, but when I measured the bolt to the gorund they were always right around those measurments I listed.

Thanks , heavy duty ,is that for rf and lf the same ?

It also depends on what tire your running. That makes a big difference in frame height.

Ump hoosier tires

center of lower bj to center of inner bolt should be the same to the ground. you don't measure just to the bolt from the ground because we all run different tires, measuring this way will get your lower a arms level no matter what size tires you have on the car