Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

what no defense

My favorite comment was the one someone said earlier today or Saturday about you'll see Davenpot back running Street stocks around Georgia again next year. lol

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    I've never been to Lawrenceburg. Is it normal to lose that many cars? 7 cars left on the track at the end of the race??
    Yes. The track is known for being hard on motors even without the rain they got on it

I go to a lot of sprint races there and they don't go through motors. they have been prepping the track a lot slicker than in years past. it always has some type of cushion...

We ran a 406 on glide with a 600 gear in our street stock 2 n half seasons no refresh before it popped... not that hard on em really. I don't see anymore than any other track

Being hard on motors would depend how deep your pockets are ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

5 Ways elegance Taking Harry Potter Waaay Too Seriously In what can only be an attempt by rogue mathematicians to create an actual physical empty set, Someone prearranged the overlap of "Rock Festival customers" in addition,yet "serious Harry Potter Fans" In Brooklyn last september. if you have guessed that the bands all had names like "any Cedric Diggorys" but "all the Remus idateasia fake Lupins, Well done on recovering from that attack on your faith in humanity faster than we did. Tickets actually soldout concerts, With 20 Muggle dollars idateasia fake earning you Wrock festival presence (ought to wondering, yes, "Wrock" might be "are amazing" About wizardly subject matter). Though now that we view it, It says about 300 fans and 17 bands resulted in, A ratio that they could have managed if each band just got their colleagues to fork over the cash. wait a little a second, that's. A lot of ladies there. Maybe the young dudes in the audience know something ordinary people don't, like that guy we all laughed at when he made it onto the cheerleading squad. This rises many, Many challenges, which include, Do those dudes hit on the girls by claiming they got there by chance? "sure, It's OK reckon, But I only bought a ticket because I thought 'wrock' was wrestling where the dudes get to bash additional with rocks, Or is the other? Is this the one place on Earth where some 16 year old dude actually increases his chances by openly recognizing the banner of Gryffindor on the wall? Will he win the heart of that girl on the left by telling her she looks like Cho Chang? As we mentioned a day ago, Quidditch is an astonishing sport based entirely around magic and making the actions of everyone except a single primary character utterly irrelevant. this makes it the best movie game ever, But the most impossibly bad aspirant for a real sport since synchronized (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ting. And if we told you many schools had organized a Quidditch league, you needed say, "Aww, met the criteria so cute, this is why we put "Intercollegiate" in to title; this may not elementary schools, Or perhaps kindergartens for the specially differently abled. Real actual educational institutions like Princeton, McGill and Boston collage. usually as a "If we have to cut budgets we know the place to start" rating. There's a great way to tell if you're playing a real sport or just idateasia review failing to realize you're four years old: Are you carrying a device that doesn't do anything? In a real sport you carry a stick if you desire to hit an object (softball), some friends (kendo) or both (Ice baseball). present in Quidditch, You waddle along like an arts degree penguin clutching know about broomstick that makes witches say, "do not worry, it happens to every wizard, Though we will say that once jetpack technology becomes common and good value, This will be the most awesome (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing sport in the field. A russian man legally changed his name to "Harry knitter" trying to win an election for governor and, While frighteningly ridiculous, Is by far not the scariest thing a 32 year old could be doing by pretending to be Harry Potter. We're not experts on Russian lawmakers procedure (And if the last 50 years are almost anything to go by, Neither real estate professional) But we're fairly without doubt 12 year olds don't get to vote. And magical interference in elections is punished by the ghosts of the KGB. oh yeah, And you're banned to use a changed name in a Russian election anyway. Kind of an afterthought at this juncture, Since if the voters were preparing to elect the guy, Really they kind of deserved the truly amazing got. What's even more exorbitant is that we're thinking this guy wasn't a Harry Potter fan at all. if you have, He will have known those Soviet Durmstrang wizards from Goblet of Fire would kick the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) out of the snotty Hogwarts rejects any day of the magical week. If you will go with a fake wizard name on a Russian ballot, it's worthwhile to put "Viktor Krum" On it (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).

My thoughts exactly ^^

Litey's back??????

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    so you trying to tell me they are always legal but when they come to E lodra they put on juiced tires only then is that what you are trying to say
    Good lord , he won is what is said . With or without juice tires . That,s old news .
    With that said you should understand . He won he won he won oooooh.
    Go get um bloomer .

Quote Originally Posted by non driving fool View Post
    Litey's back??????
    For a second, I had this really sick feeling. hahhahaahahahaa