Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Opinions needed

I was sitting outside of turn two. Davenport was fast up top, no doubt, but by 10 laps in or so I was shaking my head and saying there was no way his car was going to make it to the end. It didn't make it halfway! He hit the deep ruts high in turn two over and over again, lap after lap -- I didn't see much evidence that he was trying to avoid them. Sometimes he's bounce hard and fly through them fast and sometimes he'd get turned hard sideways and lose a position or two. Overall he made great progress towards the front, got up to 2nd, but if your car isn't running at the end of the race you're not going to get much of a payout. And what does it cost to repair all the damage he did to the car? Bloomer was driving the smoothest line out there of anyone I saw, all race. He was fast yeah, but maybe more importantly he took care of his equipment. Even towards the end when he moved his line up the track you didn't see him plowing through the ruts. Like him or not, that's driving a smart race.

wow he out ran 6 cars sounds like the track was in need of care

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    wow he out ran 6 cars sounds like the track was in need of care
    Only 6 cars started the race? You really need to get out more. Oh, and get a new role model. Lol

only 6 cars finished doesn't matter how many started but how many finished

only 6 cars finished doesn't matter how many started but how many finished
    You are seriously one of the dumbest people on this board. Do yourself a favor and never click 'reply' again.

you have to finish to finish first now how is the dumb one

Cool

you have to finish to finish first now how is the dumb one
    Lol. What a great response from someone that can't spell or use proper grammar!! Carry on. Hahaha

Old fan for some reason you remind me of boomhaur. Your the only person that understands what you say lol. Hoobidly hooblah

But i don't support a cheater like you guys do

But i don't support a cheater like you guys do
    Every racer has cheated, some get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by wfo2007 View Post
    You won't see JD on a national tour next year. It's funny that some think he is better than Bloomquist, lol. He is probably only a couple steps above most of the locals we see at the Lucas Oil races. Now if you put the cheater suspension back on his car only he can win like last year but that's it.
    ^^^^
    That is what I have been told by several. I doubt he will be running the tour next year. I also heard he could be teaming up with weaver or driving for the guy that owns weaver stuff. I'd be pretty confident in saying this is the plan as of now unless things change. You won't see him in the 6 next year. Only reason they are finishing out this year is for points money more than likely or they would of already split.

Every racer has cheated, some get caught.
    Some get caught, That's how we know they are cheaters. The rest of these cheaters are just cheaters by your word only. Since you support cheaters, your word doesn't carry much credit. When they get caught and banned, we'll put them on the cheaters list.

Saying rough track conditions are not the reason that 2/3rds of the field dropped out, but running the cushion was seems a little silly. With reasoning like this, you should be in politics. I have heard of rose colored glasses and even blinders, but it's beyond me, how you see these distorted views of these races and drivers. Maybe you should look at reruns several times before you make a fool of yourself.

I agree. Old fan's comments were about his car and why I wanted him to explain.

Better go back and read what old fan said because, he wasn't talking about his car but, run up on the cushion if your car is good from the middle to the bottom. Bloomers car is good on the bottom to the middle so, no need to run the cushion.
    Last edited by kidrock; 08-28-2016 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Better go back and read what old fan said because, he wasn't talking about his car but, run up on the cushion if your car is good from the middle to the bottom. Bloomers car is good on the bottom to the middle so, no need to run the cushion.
    Re-read and stand corrected.

Where is all the fans saying Jd is such a great driver. Have to be able race on the bottom, middle and top to be the best.

So I was right? There is problems in Rumley paradise? I could tell something wasn't right but I promise JD is making a huge mistake if he wants out of the 6 car. That's a good team

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    So I was right? There is problems in Rumley paradise? I could tell something wasn't right but I promise JD is making a huge mistake if he wants out of the 6 car. That's a good team
    Well aren't you always right lmao!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Well aren't you always right lmao!!!!!!!!
    I think if he gets hook up with Weaver he will leave the 6 team and I believe the 6 team will not run the lucas deal next year. The only reason they did the lasy 2 years was because they were leading point after speedweeks and kept the lead for fo course all of last year and for the start of this year. Now they might as well finish and get what money they can. I believe they will be more of a rgional team and Rumley might go back and get another engineering job and do the racing just for fun.

Now i heard JD was going to be driving for another team for sure next year, here is the part that caught me off guard, it's going to be a bloomer chassis, and Scott is going to settle him down like he did Landers and get JD back to finishing races and not destorying his own car..then getting back to racing for the championship!!
    Last edited by swartzman; 08-28-2016 at 01:09 PM.