Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

And how do you think this lawsuit is good long term for DLM racing???? It could be the beginning of the end if the driver's prevail.

As far as the scales they have nothing read the rules in dirtcar ump 15.6

Quote Originally Posted by btexpress View Post
    and how do you think this lawsuit is good long term for dlm????
    exactly esp about the weight rule that explains everything

How do you fix this cars must be 3250 pounds...You can be up too 49 pounds lite.. and still win... say you are 3225 pound and the scales are off by 25 pounds you lose. if you 3226 pounds and the scale is off by 25 you win...Its called give and take...

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    And how do you think this lawsuit is good long term for DLM racing???? It could be the beginning of the end if the driver's prevail.
    No read my post 24 .. They just need too change the rules to a give and take and the drivers need too say Yes I can live with that...

Quote Originally Posted by ILL-DIRTDOG View Post
    Tell us why others were not having weight issues on that day then
    Maybe they chose to be 30 to 60 pounds heavy to avoid potential light scale issues or perhaps they weighed their cars and understood exactly what weight needed added. That doesn't mean a car that was potentially 3200 exactly should be ruled illegal. If your going to pay $100,000 to win and base it on your scales they had better comply with local and state requirements. Not a Bloomer or Tony fan but if the scales are measuring light against a certified standard it's a real problem. Lab can't identify any illegal substance and 2 samples from same tire have different results, you tell me how that is conclusive proof. I have no doubt 90% of the field treat their tires with something otherwise you would not see so many wrapped tires in the pits. However if your going to fine and suspend people you need to have conclusive proof. I work with labs and trying to compare tire samples that could have hundreds of different Mfg dates and material mixes against one master is not stasticly possible. I am not defending any of these guys but if your going to slander somebody you better have proof approve reproach but that's only the view of a lowly back filler not a top team.

track scales prevail

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    How do you fix this cars must be 3250 pounds...You can be up too 49 pounds lite.. and still win... say you are 3225 pound and the scales are off by 25 pounds you lose. if you 3226 pounds and the scale is off by 25 you win...Its called give and take...
    then find another sanction UMP have never faulted what the rules are with weight bring it to the scales right or get dq ed end of story

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    Eldora screwed Bloomer at the dream on the scale. Stewart's not man enough to admit it. Basically all it comes down to. It was proven the scales weren't accurate.
    They did not screw him. Scales are not accurate at most tracks. That is why you check your weight on their scales. Rules clearly state that track scales are the standard, calibrated or not.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

The drivers/teams deserve to have the scale as accurate as possible. Specially running for 100g. You think Stewart etc could have the scale checked.

The scale didnt have the stamp stating it had been checked etc.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    track scales prevail
    Not if the are Certified and they are.. By law in some states.. If a prize is paid the scales must meet or exceed the law...Ohio and Ill they must meet or Exceed by Law... They say in there Law suit they did not and the Test says they (bloomer and 4 others) are right...That they Did not...I do not see how they can Lose this it is a good bust as a Cop would say case closed...
    FarmerCity use too have the state check theres and i think they still do...
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 08-28-2016 at 01:40 PM.

Attorney's & lawsuits are big part of what is wrong with this country now. If you took all the attorney's practicing & all the attorney's in government & locked them away somewhere this country would be a better place IMO.

Like MBR said scales were there all night check your car. Other cars passed & people were watching. Everybody wants to blame everybody else & not take responsibility for there actions. Then cry about it & expect to get preferential treatment by crying.

If that don't work then they want to sue somebody. This country is turning into just a bunch of crybabies.

Not if the are Certified and they are.. By law in some states.. If a prize is paid the scales must meet or exceed the law...Ohio and Ill they must meet or Exceed by Law... They say in there Law suit they did not and the Test says they (bloomer and 4 others) are right...That they Did not...I do not see how they can Lose this it is a good bust as a Cop would say case closed...
    http://www.eldoraspeedway.com/wp-con...or-license.pdf read section 16. 5 in the rule book

Accurate post, cardirt........being in a profession, involving scales for 30 plus years, states laws trumps track scales every time. They must be inspected and calibrated once a year when they are used where a monetary transaction is involved!

Good for them.....its every frustrating that every track scales is different! Now, the tracks will take their scale issues seriously!

Changes are a comin.......good changes!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    http://www.eldoraspeedway.com/wp-con...or-license.pdf read section 16. 5 in the rule book
    I would say that will be the piece that gets the lawsuit throwed out.

Quote Originally Posted by toyracer View Post
    Attorney's & lawsuits are big part of what is wrong with this country now. If you took all the attorney's practicing & all the attorney's in government & locked them away somewhere this country would be a better place IMO.

Like MBR said scales were there all night check your car. Other cars passed & people were watching. Everybody wants to blame everybody else & not take responsibility for there actions. Then cry about it & expect to get preferential treatment by crying.

If that don't work then they want to sue somebody. This country is turning into just a bunch of crybabies.
    In lots of ways you are right ..But say you won 100000 grand and they say no you did not, and they have all the Power.. and the only way for you too win is use a scumbag ,Scumbag is what you will you...

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    Bloomquist could go down as the greatest ever and the guy that destroyed it all. If and when it happens I hope all the real DLM fans remember Bloomquist for the later.
    Last edited by onlyfacts; 08-28-2016 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyfacts View Post
    I would say that will be the piece that gets the lawsuit throwed out.
    Still have too abide by the state laws and scales are under state Law...That peace of paper will get destroyed in front of a court of law ...Your rules can not break the Law...

Quote Originally Posted by onlyfacts View Post
    Bloomquist could go down as the greatest ever and the guy that destroyed it all. If and when it happens I hope all the real DLM fans remember Bloomquist for the later.
    Bloomer Hate.. there are a lot of thing Hurting racing right now.. This is not one of them..They will fix this make new rules and move on....You cant play football with out football players and its the same with Dirt racing...I hate Unions but it may be time for the drivers too form one....