Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Exactly and his past off track distractions

And don't think for a minute that the plaintiffs attorneys aren't doing the same exact thing on blue ridge labs , Sam and wrg/woo and getting depositions from every driver/owner that thinks they were wrongly accused because of a crappy antiquated system.

Everybody knows that both sides have a lot to lose.............the plus to all of it is that there is action being taken now by series with tires to try and improve the system and now you can almost be sure that tracks across the country will be calling their local agriculture agent or weights and measures guys to come out and inspect their stuff.

A lot of smart minds within the series circle of friends and colleagues are starting to look at all of this differently......trying to figure a better more fair and absolute way.

I see absolutely no problem with any of it no matter who the courts say are right..........

It all comes down to " if you are going to label someone as a cheat in 2016,you better dam sure be ready to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt" with your systems of checks and balances.......and say what you want , wrg,woo and eldora have not done that.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Earl sold it to tony so that racing would go on there and he was correct look at the improvements he has made but it only takes one person to mess it up well I don't think that is going to happen I'd say the lawyers will be the only winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    And don't think for a minute that the plaintiffs attorneys aren't doing the same exact thing on blue ridge labs , Sam and wrg/woo and getting depositions from every driver/owner that thinks they were wrongly accused because of a crappy antiquated system.

Everybody knows that both sides have a lot to lose.............the plus to all of it is that there is action being taken now by series with tires to try and improve the system and now you can almost be sure that tracks across the country will be calling their local agriculture agent or weights and measures guys to come out and inspect their stuff.

A lot of smart minds within the series circle of friends and colleagues are starting to look at all of this differently......trying to figure a better more fair and absolute way.

I see absolutely no problem with any of it no matter who the courts say are right..........

It all comes down to " if you are going to label someone as a cheat in 2016,you better dam sure be ready to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt" with your systems of checks and balances.......and say what you want , wrg,woo and eldora have not done that.
    Very good post BBQ. I for one like it.

Better watch and listen to dirton dirt tonight with louis long

Quote Originally Posted by barbecueboy View Post
    and don't think for a minute that the plaintiffs attorneys aren't doing the same exact thing on blue ridge labs , sam and wrg/woo and getting depositions from every driver/owner that thinks they were wrongly accused because of a crappy antiquated system.everybody knows that both sides have a lot to lose.............the plus to all of it is that there is action being taken now by series with tires to try and improve the system and now you can almost be sure that tracks across the country will be calling their local agriculture agent or weights and measures guys to come out and inspect their stuff.a lot of smart minds within the series circle of friends and colleagues are starting to look at all of this differently......trying to figure a better more fair and absolute way.i see absolutely no problem with any of it no matter who the courts say are right..........it all comes down to " if you are going to label someone as a cheat in 2016,you better dam sure be ready to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt" with your systems of checks and balances.......and say what you want , wrg,woo and eldora have not done that.
    are you so sure

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    What else is he going to say? I can't wait for the world. Taking my best friend, a nubie to dirt track racing.
    We all stand to lose a LOT in all of this mess. On a side note, can you take a brand new person to the World 100 for there first race? Seems wrong, but good luck!!

I have been getting PM. one tells me the Ill man that checks Ill scales says he never checked a scale in Ill at a race track.. From what i was told for the Office that checks Scales,, that they are braking the law if they dont...Is there more then 1 person that does it I dont know....Bet they get them Checked now.....

Well one thing they are going to say is it did not stop them from making a living because they went on to race at other tracks that were not sanctioned by ump or wrg and as far as I know they got paid if the made the a-main

I would also think they would have to prove that potential sponsor said they would not sponsor them because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    And when Tony wins the suit, hopefully Roger sends Bloomers 2017 Dream and World 100 entries back with the words >RETURN TO SENDER<. Scott might of just f@#%ed himself in the @zz.
    This reminds me of something my cousin done. He got a ticket going through one of digital speed check things on the side of the road, just because someone told him it took a pic of your license plate. He went through this thing at like 108 on 75. Few weeks later he got a letter in the mail, from the state of Kentucky with a ticket and a pic of his license plate. He took a pic of the money he owed and sent the pic back.

I'd like to see them do that to Bloomquist honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    I can't believe the posters on here who think it will be a good thing if the drivers win this suit. Say what you want about Tony Stewart, but what he has done with the improvements to Eldora and his ownership of the track has helped put DLM racing and short track dirt racing into the national spotlight. You really want him to lose??? He might just say screw it and sell the place. Be careful what you wish for!!!!!
    He's not the only guy that can run the place. Many are more than willing.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    bloomer has one lawyer and has to prove himself innocent which will tough looking at on track and off off track activities mean while Eldora and crew will have a army of lawyers https://www.reddit.com/r/NASCAR/comm...g_group_track/
    An Army of lawyers? Really? You sound sooooo intimidating! lolollolol

BUT tony owns it and all of Eldora staff don't some slob like clayton wetter to ruin the place with all its rich history

BUT tony owns it and all of Eldora staff don't some slob like clayton wetter to ruin the place with all its rich history
    The rich history has now turned it into powder (dust) bowl. Our group (20) will not be returning to Eldora again. So we have opened up some more seating for others to witness and feel the true experience of dirt in your eyes and not seeing the cars on the track. Thanks Tony for your improvements.

OMG!!!!! Have you went off the deep end. This is some really off the wall thinking!!!

If I owned the place you would get the boot so hard that your mouth would have to open to let it come the rest of the way though!!! hahhahahahahahahahahahahaaa

that's fine I could watch live in comfort of my own home if I WANTED TO

Tony does not want cheaters clayton you support a cheater

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    The rich history has now turned it into powder (dust) bowl. Our group (20) will not be returning to Eldora again. So we have opened up some more seating for others to witness and feel the true experience of dirt in your eyes and not seeing the cars on the track. Thanks Tony for your improvements.
    I am sure next weekend we won't even notice lmfao
    Last edited by old fan; 08-30-2016 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Eldora GM calls $16.5-million lawsuit filed against Tony Stewart, others 'meritless'

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/stor...omquist-082916
    And he would be correct.