Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    You beat me to it bbq boy, and probably chupp and bloomquest fan. Do you really think the top late model driver would still be on top of the late model world if he was a coke freak? Now this is no disrespect to JD. What he did last year is legendary. But come on guys, whether you like him or not. The man has been the top driver for over twenty years. You don't accomplish what he has done in the last twenty years being a coke head. If you think otherwise tell me why, I'll wait.
    I've seen some great drivers that partake in a good amount of contraband related activities. I don't think the use of cocaine would really cause him not to do well, hell it might even help. But I don't think he still does it I was just joking about that part. Do I think he would be good at running a track? Hell no.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    If everybody was being honest.......is there any adult in the room that was an adult in the 80s that didn't experiment with the booger sugar back then???

Doesn't in any way make it right or legal, but to keep bringing up Scott's implied habit because of something he did stupid back then is a bit of a hypocritical stretch isn't it?

Were you even born when he got busted ?and it's a serious question?
    If you weren't , ask your parents........and tell them to be completely honest.
    I don't know when he got busted but I was born in 1988, I already know what my dad would say he has been there and done that. All of it.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    No will not beat you down you maybe Right you maybe Wrong.. I can only speak for Me..If he is still doing Drugs, He needs to get out of the Race car..800 hp and Coke, Bad drink I think, Maybe its time too drug test here too .. Hope not, I hope our sport is clean the Kid that Smoke hit was on pot .. I am ok with pot smokers as long as its been over 12 hours that you have NOT done be for you drive...
    I thk drug testing should be involved w racing. Im not against pot either you just have to know when to not use it. I think they would catch some drivers if it were random testing. But then there will be same issue like we got w the tires?
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    If you get caught smoking pot do you never do it again. No sir you just be more cautious when using it. Unless your drug tested then you stop unless u got a way around it. Same thing w coke. You can tell in some of scotts interviews he was off in never land. Go ahead yall can beat me down for posting this.
    So I get outta a race car after running 50-100 laps, and it has been hot as fuk lately, and I'm over 50, and you know exactly how I'm "supposed" to act? He's not giving you the typical choreographed response. He thinks out what he's trying to say while at the same time trying to calm down.

I'm just amazed at the stupid sh!t people post anymore. Does he still do blow, he!!, he might, so what, not like he's out there crashing sh!t. And if you were such an expert, you'd know blow only last maybe half an hour. And you aren't going to do it before a race because of the drainage, and dehydration. But carry on. You get "beat down" because you post stupid sh!t that makes no sense.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

If you get caught smoking pot do you never do it again. No sir you just be more cautious when using it. Unless your drug tested then you stop unless u got a way around it. Same thing w coke. You can tell in some of scotts interviews he was off in never land. Go ahead yall can beat me down for posting this.
    Come on ss, your bias is showing. I think Scott's interviews have everything to do with his age.

I thk drug testing should be involved w racing. Im not against pot either you just have to know when to not use it. I think they would catch some drivers if it were random testing. But then there will be same issue like we got w the tires?
    I know one that did it all the time (no names) if you know me not hard too fifer it out who...It overrun him.. No when you drug test you make them all piss in a cup.. then you send say 5 of them too the lab...store the rest in a safe place.. If one you sent in is Bad then you send them all in.. No one can complain if you test them all in the end....Send them to a GOV C lab....He!! the last drug test I did they told me I was clean be for I left the place...It would tell you if you on something then they send in you piss to see what it was...

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    So I get outta a race car after running 50-100 laps, and it has been hot as fuk lately, and I'm over 50, and you know exactly how I'm "supposed" to act? He's not giving you the typical choreographed response. He thinks out what he's trying to say while at the same time trying to calm down.

I'm just amazed at the stupid sh!t people post anymore. Does he still do blow, he!!, he might, so what, not like he's out there crashing sh!t. And if you were such an expert, you'd know blow only last maybe half an hour. And you aren't going to do it before a race because of the drainage, and dehydration. But carry on. You get "beat down" because you post stupid sh!t that makes no sense.

Whatever i should have known that would come from you. Pizz off
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post

Working with big Bands, I have been just feet from a lot of people on coke .. I have not seen were he looks like hes on drugs,, for a long time ..Only he and (If He IS) Drug dealer knows..Till he does something that makes him look like he is or they test them all I leave him alone...

Come on ss, your bias is showing. I think Scott's interviews have everything to do with his age.
    Maybe you didn't see my post earlier. Maybe I'm mistaken, maybe not. You are not one of the top late model drivers over the last 20 years by being a coke head. Better yet with good sponsers and a child. Maybe I missed your confirmation

Here It comes,, Not a big Fan of Bloomer,, BUT he kicks a$$ when it comes to a Race car.. If you dont like it TOO bad he kicks A$$ in a race car .. O I will say it once more time Love him or Hate Him He KICKS A$$ in a race car.....

Quote Originally Posted by MM90 View Post
    True, but if they settle it will set a precedent for future litigation that ultimately will not be good for the sport.
    It wil also set precedent for owners , promoters and series to get their house in order so they don't face litigation in the future.

Nothing has changed for years.........well that's about to change.

And maybe bring in a younger crowd that like instantaneous results.......waiting for 2 or 3 days to see who really wins, sux.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 08-30-2016 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Replaced being with bring........fat fingers
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    I don't know when he got busted but I was born in 1988, I already know what my dad would say he has been there and done that. All of it.

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    I know , right????

I had already graduated college by the time you were born and had seen and done a bunch........the thing that kills me when folks talk about Scott in the 80s and early 90s about doing Coke.........do they hold the same grudge against their parents and grandparents and call them Coke heads , because most were right there in it in the 80s.

Or do they just do it because of the jealous love hate thingy they have going with Scott???
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I know , right????

I had already graduated college by the time you were born and had seen and done a bunch........the thing that kills me when folks talk about Scott in the 80s and early 90s about doing Coke.........do they hold the same grudge against their parents and grandparents and call them Coke heads , because most were right there in it in the 80s.

Or do they just do it because of the jealous love hate thingy they have going with Scott???
    I know I still joke with my dad about it too. I think I would be considered a Libertarian and I definitely don't hold any of that stuff against anyone. Honestly as long as someone isn't living off welfare and doing drugs or driving under the influence of anything I couldn't care any less what they do.

If Bloomquist does a mile long line of coke if they win the lawsuit I won't look at him any differently than I do now. He is the best driver in the history of DLM racing.

As far as how much I like him as a driver, lets put it this way. Had Josh Richards won the Dream the highlight for me still would have been that Bloomquist didn't qualify.

I know , right????I had already graduated college by the time you were born and had seen and done a bunch........the thing that kills me when folks talk about Scott in the 80s and early 90s about doing Coke.........do they hold the same grudge against their parents and grandparents and call them Coke heads , because most were right there in it in the 80s.Or do they just do it because of the jealous love hate thingy they have going with Scott???
    Hold on but wait, maybe their favorite driver got beat by a known drug user. Was it bloomquest? I'm sure it was, no way he could be beat. Hey dumbasses like I said you don't stay on top of the sport as a fukking junky cokehead.

Bloomer's ego is diamond and platinum encrusted. That's why it's 16.5 million.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    You seem to forget about the other four diamond jims.

Why is that??

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I Hate his Ego more then I was ever upset over him doing drugs... LOL

Why is that??
    What this place be if bloomquest wasn't named in the lawsuit?

People seam too have Forgot that there is 5 people in this Law Suit LOL