Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    What this place be if bloomquest wasn't named in the lawsuit?
    Moyer Is as Big and as Good as the Bloomer.. and can get out of his car and be as big a a$$ hole as Bloomer...I guess when you win a lot it gos with it ..Think where this would have gone If 32 Bobby was the one too Sue....

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    People seam too have Forgot that there is 5 people in this Law Suit LOL
    The release about the the lawsuit names all five plaintiffs at the top, but then goes on to only mention Bloomquist in the body. It's really obvious that he's the driving force behind this thing.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Anyone think it is odd to file this in New York. Seems there had been some headlines and another lawsuit filed in that state against tony.

Wow.......went from why so much money to talking about drug use......

Quote Originally Posted by reflaine View Post
    Anyone think it is odd to file this in New York. Seems there had been some headlines and another lawsuit filed in that state against tony.
    There is a lot of them in NY, Has something too do with how the Court Sm works for suits that cover the 50 states, Will try too look it up and see why.. I think its a District Court just for that...Thats why Smokes other Case was Filed there also....
    ADD...
    If the 2 people are from more then 1 state you go to District court in NY....Is how it works I think...
    There is 5 people from more then 1 state that are Suing and the people being Sued are from more then 1 state.. so it Filed in NY District Court..
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 08-30-2016 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    The release about the the lawsuit names all five plaintiffs at the top, but then goes on to only mention Bloomquist in the body. It's really obvious that he's the driving force behind this thing.
    No what's obvious is he the most accomplished driver out of the bunch. Headlines is everything in today's media. I'm sure he put a gun to the others head and made them file a lawsuit. That's the thing I don't get, why is this a Bloomquist thing on here? There are four others involved. I get the media focusing on him. What I don't get is, as race fans on 4m why count the others out?

No what's obvious is he the most accomplished driver out of the bunch. Headlines is everything in today's media. I'm sure he put a gun to the others head and made them file a lawsuit. That's the thing I don't get, why is this a Bloomquist thing on here? There are four others involved. I get the media focusing on him. What I don't get is, as race fans on 4m why count the others out?
    It's really a two word answer D......well three maybe.

Rent freaking free!!!!!

Scott living rent free in the minds of many haters.........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Their will be consequences and repercussions
    I am what I am

Seems funny how 4 out of the 5 drivers are regulars on the Lucas Oil series. Seems suspicious to me.

Quote Originally Posted by weatherman85 View Post
    Wow.......went from why so much money to talking about drug use......
    Its obvious.........so Bloomer can become a full-fledged cokehead and dealer!.....for HATERS only!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

There's the whole scale issue, which doesn't affect any of the other four. And Scott has used this attorney before. Scott asked the others to get on board to give it more legitimacy. This whole deal is Scott's thinking he's bigger than the sport, and that's a huge problem.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Kromulous View Post
    Bloomquist, new owner of the Big E? I like it...
    Yep and when old fan comes in the gate, security throws the bum out!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    If you get caught smoking pot do you never do it again. No sir you just be more cautious when using it. Unless your drug tested then you stop unless u got a way around it. Same thing w coke. You can tell in some of scotts interviews he was off in never land. Go ahead yall can beat me down for posting this.
    Wow, was that a load of bias and hateful negativity. Maybe you need to go visit ole Litey and get your dolls and pins out.

I thk drug testing should be involved w racing. Im not against pot either you just have to know when to not use it. I think they would catch some drivers if it were random testing. But then there will be same issue like we got w the tires?
    Then if JD fails, what would you have to say??

There's the whole scale issue, which doesn't affect any of the other four. And Scott has used this attorney before. Scott asked the others to get on board to give it more legitimacy. This whole deal is Scott's thinking he's bigger than the sport, and that's a huge problem.
    Josh you don't know that for sure? The owner of Satterlee's car was the first to start this lawsuit (fact). The rest were asked to join in (fact). The scale deal is all Scott's doing.

I will repeat this once AGAIN. If their was any drug testing done in the Dirt Late Models. I will guaranty their would be NO RACING. And as I have stated before you would fall out of your chair as to WHO and HOW MANY!!!!!!!! So for the best interest of keeping racing around. Drop the notion of any drug testing!!!!!!

Josh, with all due respect........Scott didn't really have to do a whole lot of convincing any of them to join in the fray.

Some of them are really pissed off about it.......and if they are innocent, should be.

You may be 100% correct about Scott being the headliner in all of this, but he is far from alone in his thinking in that group.

If you get caught smoking pot do you never do it again. No sir you just be more cautious when using it. Unless your drug tested then you stop unless u got a way around it. Same thing w coke. You can tell in some of scotts interviews he was off in never land. Go ahead yall can beat me down for posting this.
    Your way off base here. First off he would have bags or sacks underneath his eyes. Which if you look closely he doesn't!!!! He looks into the camera, which you can't when using. Sure his eyes are a little shut when the camera is on him. But so are everybody else its to bright. Have you ever been interview? I have on multiple occasions and you hardly can look at the camera straight on.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Josh you don't know that for sure? The owner of Satterlee's car was the first to start this lawsuit (fact). The rest were asked to join in (fact). The scale deal is all Scott's doing.
    Kinda the way I heard it on the tire deal too plunks.........In my opinion the whole scale thing just adds to the inconsistencies the plaintiffs in the case are trying to show.
    And to be honest, I hadn't really even been following that side of the story and didn't really see it being attached to the tire snafu........that one caught me by surprise.

most of the armchair litigators have convicted them all as cheaters, when in fact , all of them weren't.........mistakes were made , and the courts will have the final say in determining the official results.

I'm anxious to see the results and see how the parties that get ruled against react.......

Either way, the crappy tire issue is at the forefront and I for one am thrilled it is getting the much needed overhaul attention it deserves.......long overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Kinda the way I heard it on the tire deal too plunks.........In my opinion the whole scale thing just adds to the inconsistencies the plaintiffs in the case are trying to show.
    And to be honest, I hadn't really even been following that side of the story and didn't really see it being attached to the tire snafu........that one caught me by surprise.

most of the armchair litigators have convicted them all as cheaters, when in fact , all of them weren't.........mistakes were made , and the courts will have the final say in determining the official results.

I'm anxious to see the results and see how the parties that get ruled against react.......

Either way, the crappy tire issue is at the forefront and I for one am thrilled it is getting the much needed overhaul attention it deserves.......long overdue.
    There you go again, with that .....COMMON SENSE.....thing!

You're allowed to have an opinion here, but not one filled with so much CS!

btw....I went and watched Trey race Sat nite. He had a bad nite, but wins will come soon enough!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!