Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiregate fix

Default Tiregate fix

Instead of everyone acting like lawyers and accusing this person or that person why not come up with ideals how to fix the problem heres my take on it dirt late models have 28 gallon fuel cells full of fuel it would weigh 174 lbs so if late mode with driver after race has to weigh 2300 lbs why not just weigh them before the race and make it a minimum 2550 lbs with fuel and driver as long as there legal before the race is all that should matter for chemical altered tire hoosier needs to figure out detector you put on valves stem to censor chemicals something on the path of a cops breathalyzer test if someone can create a breathalyzer test i know they can create chemical analyzers test from the air thats in the tire itself if we can send a space shuttle to the moon we can do this

Wow good idea makes since to me
    I am what I am

Wouldn't matter. UMP has had a hat on for Scott for many years. Remember window net gate I guess we could call it at the world in 2014? Wasn't a rule in the book about running a window net. They let 3 cautions happen and after he takes the lead the next caution, they decide to put him to the tale of the field. Didn't matter because he had the most dominant car I had seen in modern era that night. All the BS tricks the UMP try to pull on him are gonna come out in court. Like him or not but it's a form of harassment or abuse of power, whatever you wanna call it!? They can't take from him what he has already won 4 times and add 6 dream wins to that and he shouldn't lose much sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Wouldn't matter. UMP has had a hat on for Scott for many years. Remember window net gate I guess we could call it at the world in 2014? Wasn't a rule in the book about running a window net. They let 3 cautions happen and after he takes the lead the next caution, they decide to put him to the tale of the field. Didn't matter because he had the most dominant car I had seen in modern era that night. All the BS tricks the UMP try to pull on him are gonna come out in court. Like him or not but it's a form of harassment or abuse of power, whatever you wanna call it!? They can't take from him what he has already won 4 times and add 6 dream wins to that and he shouldn't lose much sleep.
    First I am NOT a Bloomquist fan.
    IMO WRG/WoO/UMP have had it out for Bloomquist since he quit their "Dirty Dozen". Wasn't soon after that the "incidents" started....

if you can't follow the rules what would you expect the tire rules sounds good the weight rule no that is basically fuel burn off limits what lucas and some southern series do
    Last edited by old fan; 09-02-2016 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedsbluer2 View Post
    Instead of everyone acting like lawyers and accusing this person or that person why not come up with ideals how to fix the problem heres my take on it dirt late models have 28 gallon fuel cells full of fuel it would weigh 174 lbs so if late mode with driver after race has to weigh 2300 lbs why not just weigh them before the race and make it a minimum 2550 lbs with fuel and driver as long as there legal before the race is all that should matter for chemical altered tire hoosier needs to figure out detector you put on valves stem to censor chemicals something on the path of a cops breathalyzer test if someone can create a breathalyzer test i know they can create chemical analyzers test from the air thats in the tire itself if we can send a space shuttle to the moon we can do this
    Only potential problem is that there may be a lot of "Darrell Waltrip" steel balls laying on the inside of the track by end of race.
    Last edited by Mams; 09-02-2016 at 06:34 AM.

Didn't matter because he had the most dominant car I had seen in modern era that night.
    I disagree with that one, Ryan Gustin at I80's silver dollar nationals was in my opinion the most dominant car I have seen in a really long time. He cleared the field after coming out of the B and starting last, only reason he didn't win is his hardon got in the way of the steering wheel and he hit a lapped car...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXskIPt557E

Quote Originally Posted by Mams View Post
    Only potential problem is that there may be a lot of "Darrell Waltrip" steel balls laying on the inside of the track by end of race.
    That's what I was thinking. Things used to have a way of mysteriously falling off cars during the race when they only weighed beforehand.

Like I said be for 3 times ...Scale the car.. Stick the gas tank.. Say it has 5 gallon in.. Gas is 6.073 pounds.. Have a sign in put what the car is 3245 pounds with 5 gallons of gas thats 30.365 pounds.. that means the car is 3214.635 pounds with no gas..and he is over by 14.pounds..
    End of race you scale car it has 3 gallon of gas in ..Do the same thing now they did be for and it should be the same as be for.... Now top 10 cars are Scaled (not just 3) when you have them all done they All should be the same as be for.. If the scale is off now for some reason from prerace... all the cars should will be off at end of race....
    Scale 3 cars each heat race that way they can cheat on the heats...
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 09-02-2016 at 09:19 AM.

Here is how it should be done in my opinion?

UMP should take four samples from the tire, they should be sealed in evidence containers while the driver is watching. Once sealed they should be signed by the UMP official. The driver should then sign a form saying he saw the containers sealed. The driver should receive one sealed sample, UMP should retain two. When the sample is sent to the lab if it comes back hot one of the remaining samples should be sent to a different lab. If both labs come back hot then driver is DQ, if only one comes back hot and the other does not then driver is cleared. UMP, Hoosier and the labs should then work together to determine why the samples came back with different results to determine how to stop it from happening again, whatever is found during that process after the driver is cleared does not affect the drier. Once cleared the driver is clear. In exchange the penalty for juicing tires should be much stiffer and include a ban from all dirt racing at any track that hosts UMP racing for 365 days (that would include UMP tracks that LOLMDS runs at such as PRP and Macon) and a fine equal to 25% of the race winning that driver had made with UMP in the 90 days prior to being disqualified or $5000 (whichever amount is higher).

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Big E should have IN Ground Scales...(They use to) Once they are checked they should be good.. have them checked 3 times a year..When you pick up and put them away no way you cant know if they are right ...If they are in Ground (Like most tracks) they should be good too go...
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 09-02-2016 at 09:37 AM. Reason: spelling

W2Racing09 and Cardirt Just Fixed it for them all .....Tires and Scales......

And I sent my plan to one of the best and high pay Lawyer in ChTown and he helped me tweak it says this way will hold up by Law...

How do you know how much gas is in car they make Dip sticks so you can see how much gas is in your tank...Easy to do...

Here is the deal. Some say certain teams can get tires that are special as in stagger and how they punch for the same compound. I believe it. I have seen it in go kart racing. You could get a soft compound that punched harder that the rest. Usually a older tire. Some of the chemicals have evaporated and gives you a tire in between a soft and medium. Sometimes there are harder compounds that punch softer than standard. These guys say it isn't cheating, but they have access to a tire that can only be obtained by juicing or special deals at the tire store. That makes them illegal and one of the reasons that lead people to be in favor of doping tires to make a legal playing field.

If the tire store is handing them out, they are handing them to special customers and the special customers know it. It's not something that gets handed out by mistake, very often.

Anytime you dope or get very agressive grooving, sypeing and needling it changes what the tire punches, (hardness). It determines flexibility, how heat builds up or dissipates, even if grooves keep a edge. Determine a narrow score for punching and everything outside that is illegal. Let them dope. On top of that, the health related chemicals should be banned. These are usually in the solvent family of chemicals, some in the acidic group, but should be able to test for individual chemicals very easy. But does anyone think Dawn dish soap is dangerous? Is fish oil in WD40? Fish don't think so. You will catch more fish if you squirt the worm with it.

The main thing is to be above board and get rid of these vague rules. Black and white, clear and concise will fix the problem. If you run a tire with this in it, You are a cheater, put people at a health risk and you are banned. If you punch wrong, you lose. Track doesn't care why. It is right or wrong. Punch them as they get weighed on that track scale, after the race, that is always correct, no matter what the weight says.

Go ask Dennis Erb how much gas is in his Car he will get his stick and go dip the tank and say (like) 6 gallon.. Why does he dip his tank so he knows he has Fuel to make it to end of race.. I have Dip his car 4 or 5 times when i was helping him thats how I know he doe it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Here is the deal. Some say certain teams can get tires that are special as in stagger and how they punch for the same compound. I believe it. I have seen it in go kart racing. You could get a soft compound that punched harder that the rest. Usually a older tire. Some of the chemicals have evaporated and gives you a tire in between a soft and medium. Sometimes there are harder compounds that punch softer than standard. These guys say it isn't cheating, but they have access to a tire that can only be obtained by juicing or special deals at the tire store. That makes them illegal and one of the reasons that lead people to be in favor of doping tires to make a legal playing field.

If the tire store is handing them out, they are handing them to special customers and the special customers know it. It's not something that gets handed out by mistake, very often.

Anytime you dope or get very agressive grooving, sypeing and needling it changes what the tire punches, (hardness). It determines flexibility, how heat builds up or dissipates, even if grooves keep a edge. Determine a narrow score for punching and everything outside that is illegal. Let them dope. On top of that, the health related chemicals should be banned. These are usually in the solvent family of chemicals, some in the acidic group, but should be able to test for individual chemicals very easy. But does anyone think Dawn dish soap is dangerous? Is fish oil in WD40? Fish don't think so. You will catch more fish if you squirt the worm with it.

The main thing is to be above board and get rid of these vague rules. Black and white, clear and concise will fix the problem. If you run a tire with this in it, You are a cheater, put people at a health risk and you are banned. If you punch wrong, you lose. Track doesn't care why. It is right or wrong. Punch them as they get weighed on that track scale, after the race, that is always correct, no matter what the weight says.
    I have pump a Tire up to 90 pounds of air and let it set for a hour to get 1in taller tire.. I have had one Pop you dont want too be next too it when it does it could kill you.. This will also change the tire..Rubber pull out changes it....
    Got a 20 Tire want a 30.. Heat the tire up let it cool.. heat the tire up let it cool ..Cheat it got it were you want it.. No heat the tire up let it cool. Cheak it. Done... Grind it Tire says 20 but its a 30...
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 09-02-2016 at 10:00 AM.

Hard on for him with the window? Hell, he should have been parked.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Weigh the car before the race? That will result in a lot of lead shot on the track! LOL
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Weigh the car before the race? That will result in a lot of lead shot on the track! LOL
    Read post 9 that will not work if they do it my way...