Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why?

Default Why?

Why is Bloomquist always late arriving to tracks? It's like he doesn't care. Missed qualifying at Attica and will start last in heat 4. I think that's bad business! His fans drove many hours to see the man race and he can't show up to hot lap or qualify. He is my guy but he deserves a bad finish tonight

I think his problem is he doesn't want to pay anyone a decent wage to get the car & hauler ready so he ends up with a bunch of stupid kids

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Why is Bloomquist always late arriving to tracks? It's like he doesn't care. Missed qualifying at Attica and will start last in heat 4. I think that's bad business! His fans drove many hours to see the man race and he can't show up to hot lap or qualify. He is my guy but he deserves a bad finish tonight
    He is going to race. Since when is hot lapping and qualifying racing?

I have hung out at that shop and they drink crown all night. I'd say that could have a little something to do with it

Quote Originally Posted by 70satomic View Post
    I think his problem is he doesn't want to pay anyone a decent wage to get the car & hauler ready so he ends up with a bunch of stupid kids
    And how is that working in the win column and Lucas standings?

His success rate is better after getting rid of the green on the race car

Scott won't win tonight. You can't start 7th in the heat with 3 other good cars and expect to win. He is gonna run 4th in the heat and 3rd if he is lucky. That puts him 12th in the feature and omunless your on a rail your not coming from 12th to win at Attica in a 50 lapper.

Never count him out!

Scott won't win tonight. You can't start 7th in the heat with 3 other good cars and expect to win. He is gonna run 4th in the heat and 3rd if he is lucky. That puts him 12th in the feature and omunless your on a rail your not coming from 12th to win at Attica in a 50 lapper.
    We'll see soon. I would never count him out at any track and no matter where he starts.

Nice call so far, 4th in the heat.

it's all about "being fashionably late".

even those of us who are not bloomquist fans await his arrival because he is always a threat to win.

so he plays the game to feed his ego by "making an entrance".

and (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ed if we don't all take notice!
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

You get running in the back because you miss qualifying and what happens is exactly what happened to Scott. In the Pitts with a damaged racecar. The car that was more than likely gonna be upfront at Portsmouth tomorrow night. Smh he knows better

Not to worried with that comfortable points lead.

joshroth14 Guest

Points are down to 550. Lost 115 tonight because he wants to play games. Anything is possible with 9 races to go

I agree josh. Can't fuk around and give up big points and expect to hold him off. Tonight was a Sh1tshow for team zero

lol. Still not to worried.

I can't figure this out for the life of me. I have been watching Bloomquist race since 1994, and I've seen it time and time again, and mind you, I live in East Tennessee, and most of the races I've watched him run have been Atomic, Tazewell, Smokey Mountain, Bull's Gap, and Cleveland. And those are all close to home!!! Earlier this year at Smokey Mountain he was the last car there. He made it in time, but was still last one there.

**Does anyone know why Lucas Oil hasn't awarded any points to Scott for last night. I calculated it and it should have been 115 points gained like was stated earlier, but it's still showing Bloomquist with the points from the last race**

I don't remember the year, but if I'm not mistaken, Scott missed the call at the World 100 one year. It seems like he was in the back pits and got to the gate after they'd shut it. Cars were already on the track under pace laps.
    It seems like he did come out on the first caution and tag on, but I can't swear that I'm not mixing up 2 different events.
    I want to say it was 98 or 99.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerHarvickFan View Post
    I don't remember the year, but if I'm not mistaken, Scott missed the call at the World 100 one year. It seems like he was in the back pits and got to the gate after they'd shut it. Cars were already on the track under pace laps.
    It seems like he did come out on the first caution and tag on, but I can't swear that I'm not mixing up 2 different events.
    I want to say it was 98 or 99.
    It was more recent than that... Mid 2000's?

You may be right. I may be thinking about 98, when he got to the infield from the back pits late, and they made him change his RR tire, and then after the race, said the original tire was ok.
    But.....had he not messed around and got down into the pits early, they'd have been able to hash it out and and he could have run the tire he wanted and not had to start at the rear.